Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Bowl (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Cartoon Network is falling (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=13397)

Sasuke/Itachi 07-27-2009 07:05 PM

Cartoon Network is falling

I think they are slowly falling. Thy want to have a live action channel so they decided to cancel Toonami first but keep Naruto. They thought people don't care about the fillers so they deleted Naruto. Then a couple of shows were cancel and replace with live action shows. I also have one more proof they cancel George of the jungle and had a popular show Bakugan air where no is awake. They are loosing people so they can change the name and have it a live action channel.

rocketjed1 07-27-2009 07:09 PM

Re: Cartoon Network is falling

Ya CN is going down hill fast

nexthokage 07-27-2009 07:10 PM

yeah i hope they fall

Fan of Minato 07-27-2009 07:16 PM

CN needs to improve its shows, and bringing back Naruto will give them a fair amount of viewers, but they put shows at bad timings, they are giving too much importance to CN real, but not many people view that.

Sasuke/Itachi 07-27-2009 07:18 PM

Yeh the live action shows are killing them so they will fall.

SasukeLovesMe11 07-27-2009 07:21 PM

most definately

jesse uzumaki 07-27-2009 07:21 PM

I agree CN sucks now I use to love it alot of the shows not anymore now I only watch there is chowder and flapjack. if they cancel those shows I think cartoonetwork well calapse and have no chioce but to listen to the fans or but more anime shows. by the way i think naruto or naruto shippuuden could comeback to CN by the dvd sells of it if it is huge it well be back thought how family guy returned to fox.

kentaru 07-27-2009 07:25 PM

i agree

saskue24 07-27-2009 07:28 PM

they should bring naruto back and some other shows like that i haerd this not sure if ture but somepeople say naruto is coming back in september

Chidori stream 07-27-2009 07:35 PM

If it is coming back what is the reason for not showing the last 11 episodes?

LBDZ5204 07-27-2009 07:39 PM

Even though I pretty much despise every show on the channel now, I still have to vote "No".
The lineup is awful, but their ratings are at an all time high nonetheless.

98 Tailed Dragon 07-27-2009 07:47 PM

i have no doubt that CN will be lost and AS will take over

rocketjed1 07-27-2009 07:52 PM

not only do they need to bring Naruto back and get rid of CN real they better quality cartoons aka MORE ANIME!

Chidori stream 07-27-2009 08:02 PM

Toonami Jetstrwam had only anime

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 07-27-2009 08:03 PM

I lie to wish Roberto Micheletti controlling Cartoon Network so that he can bring back Naruto.

Snapdragon tornado! 07-27-2009 08:23 PM

yeah, CN is REALLY loosing viewers, and i was soooooo angry when they cancelled toonami and Naruto that i went into depression for a while. and some ppl say that Naruto shippuden might come on TV at september, or may........i'm not sure, but some person told me that he checked A LOT of websited concerning Naruto, and he said they all said that it might come on TV in early may.....

Naruko-chan 07-27-2009 08:28 PM

Having live action on there is so stupid. It's called CARTOON Network! People watch it for the cartoons. And they take the good ones away. They take away every good show on there and now they totally suck. I am boycotting Cartoon Network for taking Naruto off. >.<

Chidori stream 07-27-2009 08:29 PM

I think it is going to air or open to public September or October because of the first 2 dvds.

Sasuke 07-28-2009 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fan of Minato (Post 705608)
CN needs to improve its shows, and bringing back Naruto will give them a fair amount of viewers, but they put shows at bad timings, they are giving too much importance to CN real, but not many people view that.

I don't get it, if it's Cartoon Network why is there CN Real.

brunz 07-28-2009 05:12 AM

CN used to be one of the best channels around....until they switch to CNR which is killing them.

YAY 200th Post :D