Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Holy Wrath: Guard Duty - Divine Rush (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=133645)

Shisko Shi 07-30-2013 06:38 PM

Holy Wrath: Guard Duty - Divine Rush

Job request:
Please send a Mage to help protect and guard me on my business trip from point A to point B. I will pay well for a safe arrival. A group of Bandits might come, I hold a important and valuable item. Protection is needed.

Meet with the Requester. Go to his home.

Divine Rush 07-30-2013 11:33 PM

Re: Holy Wrath: Guard Duty - Divine Rush

Divine walks up to the house of the person who asked him on this mission, as he then steps up to the door knocking to check if the man was in the house.

"Im here for the mission im a Mage from Holy Wrath" Divine says through the door.

Shisko Shi 08-01-2013 06:22 PM

A man opened the door. "Ah yes! Welcome welcome, you may come in. Let us talk first."

Divine Rush 08-02-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shisko Shi (Post 6796281)
A man opened the door. "Ah yes! Welcome welcome, you may come in. Let us talk first."

Divine nods as he walks in "What would you like to talk about sir" Divine says with a smile.

Shisko Shi 08-02-2013 09:33 PM

"It is my Daughter. She needs to be lead from here to the capital to meet with the prince, the Kings son wish's to merry her. And Bandits threaten me. I need you to stop them if you could. I will pay handsomely if you can do it, even extra." He said. "She leaves soon, we have deal?"

Divine Rush 08-02-2013 10:59 PM

"Ofcourse sir leave it to me I won't fail you sir" Divine says bowing as he awaits any further information if there is any.

Shisko Shi 08-04-2013 10:49 PM

The daughter came down as she walked to the door. The father then looked at her and told her, "Now look, I got guard to watch you... Please don't attract to much attention. I do not know what I would do if you died."

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Aguria_GMG.png

She the bowed and then to the mage and got into her ride.

"You can get in too, but please don't let them get her. She holds a high price and the prince can not spare soldiers."

Divine Rush 08-04-2013 11:01 PM

"That is fine sir I will protect her with my life" Divine says following the girl.

Shisko Shi 08-06-2013 08:41 PM

Sitting in the Carriage as it bumped on the rode he looked out the winder.

"How much is he paying you?" She asked looking outside as the sky was orange red from the setting sun,

Divine Rush 08-07-2013 08:02 AM

"I'm not sure i'm really just doing this to make my guildmaster happy, and I wan't to become S-rank" Divine says looking over at the girl "What's your name by the way" He asks.

Shisko Shi 08-07-2013 05:06 PM

"Crystal. And you?"

Off in the distance a black figure stood. His smile then shown in the black of his shadow as white teeth. "Get it boys."

Divine Rush 08-07-2013 05:13 PM

"I am Divine Tenshi of Holy Wrath" Divine says as he then hears a man talking outside of the carriage, as he jumps out looking all around.

Shisko Shi 08-07-2013 05:18 PM

Soon 20 men come running out with weapons and first.

"Give us the girl!"

Divine Rush 08-08-2013 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shisko Shi (Post 6803581)
Soon 20 men come running out with weapons and first.

"Give us the girl!"

"No I will not let you come even close to her" Divine says with a serious tone.

Shisko Shi 08-12-2013 09:46 PM

"Hehe... I wasn't asking..." Soon men with weapons all over ran to him surrounding him completely with 19 people.

Divine Rush 08-12-2013 10:17 PM

Divine takes fighting stance "Bring it im ready" Divine says signaling them to attack.

Shisko Shi 08-15-2013 12:30 AM

They then closed in around him and began to attack.

Divine Rush 08-20-2013 08:28 PM

Divine steps to the right as he then slams his hands to the ground, as he sends a pulse like blast of lightning towards the men, as a circle appears behind the men as a large explosion goes off behind them, as Divine uses crash magic to create a small but good sized explosion to catch the men.

Shisko Shi 08-20-2013 08:39 PM

All the men fell knocked out. The leader flew on the ground and tried to crawl away. "AHHH HES A MONSTER!!"

Divine Rush 08-21-2013 04:34 PM

Divine walks behind the man grabbing up the man, "you will leave the girl alone understood" Divine says with a serious tone.