Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Planet Tython (Star Wars RP) (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=132392)

ZeroxNightmare 06-30-2013 06:45 PM

Planet Tython (Star Wars RP)

Descriptions gathered from Wookieepedia, so bear with the blue underlined sections.

Tython was a planet in the Tython system of the Deep Core that played a pivotal role in the histories of the Je'daii Order and its successor, the Jedi Order. A verdant world that was incredibly rich in the Force, Tython was inhabited by an unknown species hundreds of thousands of years before the rise of the Galactic Empire, and it was visited by both the Gree and Kwa, two of the earliest species to have achieved interstellar travel. In 36,463 BBY, the great pyramid ships known as the Tho Yor brought pilgrims from over a dozen species from across the galaxy to Tython, where the pilgrims learned to harness the Force and established the Je'daii Order, basing their philosophy of balance upon Tython's two moons Ashla and Bogan. The Je'daii soon realized that Tython was unsafe for those who could not sense the Force, and as a result the Tythans spread out to settle the other worlds of the Tython system.
In 25,805 BBY, after over ten thousand years of peace, Tython was the site of the final battle of the Despot War, and twelve years later a vessel from the Infinite Empire of the Rakata species crashed on Tython's surface, sparking one of the intense Force storms that occurred whenever the balance of Tython was shifted between the light and dark sides of the Force. The Force Wars erupted not long afterwards, a devastating conflict fought between the followers of the light side and the followers of the dark side, and in the aftermath of the Force Wars the victorious light-siders established the Jedi Order. The Jedi departed Tython for the distant world of Ossus, leaving Tython to become lost as the Deep Core erased the hyperlanes to the planet, and the savage Flesh Raiders evolved on the now-empty world. However, after the sacking of Coruscant, the Jedi have returned to this world after millenia of abandoning it, and have now established a new Jedi Temple, and have learned and studied, trying to get in touch with their ancient past.

Image from orbit:

The new Jedi Temple:

Affiliation: Galactic Republic

Governing body: Jedi High Council

Members of the Jedi Council:

Master Riijudo Shan (ZeroxNightmare)
N/A
N/A
N/A

Mangetsu Hozuki 06-30-2013 07:36 PM

Re: Planet Tython (Star Wars RP)

Second spoiler isn't showing anything for me.

Shisko Shi 06-30-2013 11:55 PM

As the young Jedi walked through the halls, he contemplated on what his next task was to be.

sarutobi17 07-01-2013 03:16 PM

The Zabrak jedi sat within a room somewhere in the jedi temple.he was placed in a meditative position upon the room floor,while various items around the room including chairs and small statues were levitating all around him.he appeared to be in a meditative state or if not merely sitting upon the floor with his eyes closed.

The various items and furniture in the room began moving in a circle as they levitated in the air.the pace of there movement was slow but constant.It appeared like a self made sphere being used like a shield or motion sensor if one got close,though this was unlikely but appeared as such to any who saw the construction.

The young zabrak jedi continued this for some time,leading one to believe it was a meditation with the involvement of telekinesis and not something else.

ZeroxNightmare 07-01-2013 04:16 PM

Riijudo walked the halls of the Jedi Temple, looking at all the young Jedi and Padawans practice the arts. He stood at the balcony overlooking the main terrace, looking over the temple courtyard.

sarutobi17 07-01-2013 06:16 PM

Cole rose from his meditation and continued the telekinesis though altering the placing of the various items just slightly.he took his curved hilt lightsaber from a place at his lower back near the waist,the unique make-shift sheathe that was present appeared like a handwarmer that his lightsaber fit nicely within concealing it from view.

He placed himself in his form II stance where he stood with a single handed low guard and his side facing the would be opponent,his feet a shoulders width a part and his right hand in possession of his lightsaber that was held with the blade pointed down.though the blade portion of the lightsaber was not visible instead remaining within the hilt.he had pictured a battle within his mind and used the sphere he had constructed previously and altered slightly that consisted of furniture,small statues and other items that were within the room as the make-shift training field,that would be similiar to the movement restricted battlefield he had pictured within his mind.

Cole began moving forward and back using expert footwork with makashi style ripostes and strikes,keeping within the restricted space all the while his eyes remained closed.the battle in his mind would determine his movements in reality,as he continued his style of training using his preferred form II Makashi of which he may be a master of and almost always used,though he did possese a working knowledge of form III soresu.occasionally he would preform Sai a leaping manuever that would allow him to leap over a lightsaber sweep and land back upon the ground.

This odd form of self training would continue for awhile and then come to a end.

ZeroxNightmare 07-01-2013 06:46 PM

Riijudo walked through the temple, until he found Cole practicing his lightsaber combat.
"Cole. Is your training going well?" He asked.

sarutobi17 07-01-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroxNightmare (Post 6756104)
Riijudo walked through the temple, until he found Cole practicing his lightsaber combat.
"Cole. Is your training going well?" He asked.

Cole came to a stop and placed the various items back into there place.upon hearing the voice of Riijudo asking him a question.he turned to face him with his eyes opening,"Yes my training fares well and though it is a mere practice of continued use to prepare myself for the real occurances in case such a day should come.but it does fare well,thank you for asking Riijudo." Cole responded in a respectful tone while placing his lightsaber back into it's sheathe.

Shisko Shi 07-01-2013 08:03 PM

Standing looking out a window to the outside, he could not help be remember his parents deaths as it kept creeping up. He saw it turn dark as he fell asleep slowly, se he headed to his place to go to sleep.

ZeroxNightmare 07-01-2013 08:14 PM

The Grand Master paced around the Cole, using the Force to levitate a Jedi Holocron around his hand.

"Cole, do you know anything about the planet Belsavis?" He asks.

sarutobi17 07-01-2013 08:35 PM

Cole took his time and carefully thought over the Grand Master Riijudo's question,he went deep into the very corners and depths of his mind to ensure his answer was correct and not a mistaken thought."Yes,i believe i have heard the name and even learned a few things about the planet." He responded remembering something his late master once told him in mention about Belsavis."Yes in fact i am certain of it.My master once mentioned that the prison that holds sith lords and other war criminals is on the planet of belsavis.what was the name....." Cole paused for a moment."Oh yes,The Tomb was what that prison was called." He replied while noticing a holocron levitating around Riijudo's hand.

ZeroxNightmare 07-01-2013 08:56 PM

"Excellent deductions Cole. And, that is were you will be being sent for your new assignment. But you will not be going alone." Riijudo said. He motioned for a guard to come over.
"Could you get Padawan Shinto Blackpuller here?" He asked.

"Right away Master." The Temple Guardian answered. He went to the dormitory wing, and opened the door to Shinto's room.

"Shinto Blackpuller, you are requested to come to the Jedi Archives by orders of Jedi Grand Master Riijudo Shan." The Guardian said.

sarutobi17 07-01-2013 09:21 PM

"Understood Grand Master." Cole responded as a thought came to his mind,"Does this by chance have something to do with The Tomb?perhaps a cause to believe the Sith may attempt a prison break of sorts?" He asked out of curiousity of his new assignment and the thought of a potential problem for the republic if that was the case.

ILIKEPIE 07-02-2013 02:17 AM

Hope sits in her room and bounces a ball against the wall.

Mangetsu Hozuki 07-02-2013 08:03 AM

Roth strode out of the starship hangar, mixed feelings rumbling through him at the thought of coming back to his ancestral home. He had been away for so long....
He headed straight for the Temple. It's time to see the Grand Master again.

(FYI: When I type in italics, it indicates Roth's thoughts.)

ZeroxNightmare 07-02-2013 10:30 AM

"You will get more details once your partner arrives. In the meantime, could I sample a bit of the lightsaber skills you were training? A spar perhaps?" Riijudo asked.

Mangetsu Hozuki 07-02-2013 10:33 AM

Roth walked into the Jedi Temple, and saw the Grand Master with a Zabrak that seemed to have a strong connection to the force. Interesting, Roth thought.
He walked closer, stopping by a large marble pillar, waiting to see what unfolds.
Seeing Riijudo spar.... this is what I came to see.

ZeroxNightmare 07-02-2013 10:47 AM

Riijudo turned his head, sensing a presence by the pillars.
"There is no need to hide. All Jedi are welcome in the archives." He said.

Mangetsu Hozuki 07-02-2013 10:52 AM

Roth stepped out from under the shadow of the pillar. "How could I hide from the Grand Master? No, I have come back after the long years to reconnect with the Jedi here at the temple. I take it the Master remembers who I am? I was much younger last time I was here."

ZeroxNightmare 07-02-2013 11:00 AM

"Yes Roth, I remember when you first came here. A padawan who became potent with dual blades. How have you been?" He asked.