Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Narutoverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=132114)

Dragon Style 06-23-2013 03:38 PM

Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
They both get manga feats, battle grounds defaults, in the Chunin exams arena.

Sagepain 06-24-2013 12:09 AM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
Air Palm to keep her away. He can probably get a shot on her after he dazes her.

Bill Clinton 06-24-2013 01:00 AM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
64 palms. What she can punch? Rotation. Neji wins.

BMC1994 06-24-2013 02:03 AM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
The current sakura summons katsuyu to keep neji busy.

Releases yin seal and sends neji flying to his second death.

Shisko Shi 06-24-2013 02:43 AM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6748335)
The current sakura summons katsuyu to keep neji busy.

Releases yin seal and sends neji flying to his second death.


Keeps him busy how? He will just rotate and hit any slugs with 64 palms like the spiders. He has the vision to see around.

superelephant36 06-24-2013 04:18 AM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
I don't think Sakura is capable of getting past air palms and with rotation + byuakugan, Sakura cant hit him

BMC1994 06-24-2013 05:36 AM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shisko Shi (Post 6748398)
Keeps him busy how? He will just rotate and hit any slugs with 64 palms like the spiders. He has the vision to see around.

Yes cause a bijuu sized slug will somehow get ko'ed by rotation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by superelephant36 (Post 6748506)
I don't think Sakura is capable of getting past air palms and with rotation + byuakugan, Sakura cant hit him

She doesnt need to she punches the ground. Neji gets a flight to death.

Uchiha Sora 06-24-2013 06:46 AM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
Depends if she wants to start with Byakugo or not. Those punches are too much for Neji to handle due to their AoE

Then she's also got katsuyu

superelephant36 06-24-2013 10:24 AM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
True, i see either winning

Sagepain 06-24-2013 02:02 PM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora (Post 6748558)
Depends if she wants to start with Byakugo or not. Those punches are too much for Neji to handle due to their AoE

Then she's also got katsuyu

Neji will never allow her to get any impacts with her fists. Her punches without any contact negates most of the damage she can do. He can just Air Palm her before she makes contact with anything.

Now I forgot about Katsuyu though :|

Shisko Shi 06-24-2013 03:03 PM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6748531)
Yes cause a bijuu sized slug will somehow get ko'ed by rotation.



She doesnt need to she punches the ground. Neji gets a flight to death.

I never said KO'ed, just wont get through. And she would have to summon it first. Since no distance was explained, the it is 30 meters. Wont take long for him to either air palm or close in and 64.

Kishimomo 06-24-2013 03:21 PM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
The only way Sakura wins is if she summons or uses yin seal at the start

BMC1994 06-24-2013 03:36 PM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shisko Shi (Post 6748908)
I never said KO'ed, just wont get through. And she would have to summon it first. Since no distance was explained, the it is 30 meters. Wont take long for him to either air palm or close in and 64.

Since sakura doesnt have to travel any distance to summon katsuyu it wont take long to summon her :geek:

Sagepain 06-24-2013 04:19 PM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
^ What do you think takes longer? Biting her thumb to get blood followed by making five hand seals and then crouching to place her hand on the ground to summon or Neji Air ;););););) slapping her?

:???:

Dragon Style 06-24-2013 05:05 PM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
I think Neji wins, first Sakura has to activate White Strength Seal she does not have Yin Seal. Then she has to bit her thumb, make five hang signs and summon Katsuyu.

At 30 meters Neji could have blocked all of her chakra points by then or just use air palms if he wanted.

JLI2infinity 06-24-2013 05:53 PM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
What can Katsuyu do here, Kishi basically exalted the rotation as an extremely powerful defense by allowing Neji to block one of the Juubi's attacks to protect Naruto. Katsuyu has nothing even close to as destructive as those spikes and she's never been seen spamming acid spit before. All I've seen is...split up and heal, split up and talk to people, then split up and heal some more.

Uchiha Sora 06-24-2013 06:15 PM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
I wouldn't be surprised if Katsuyu could actually melt rotation itself with acid.

joon 06-24-2013 06:19 PM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
A neji thread. *Looks around* Looks safe.

But yeah, as everyone already said, Neji wins this. Rotation is the best defense in the entire verse. By feats, that is. This is like Sakura trying to fight Gurren Lagann. :lol:

Dragon Style 06-24-2013 06:35 PM

Re: Sakura Haruno vs Neji Hyuuga
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora (Post 6749097)
I wouldn't be surprised if Katsuyu could actually melt rotation itself with acid.

How can acid melt chakra, plus rotation is a move that sends the opponents power bag at them with more than twice the force.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.