Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Narutoverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Sakura vs Kisame (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=131999)

Fatalfruit 06-20-2013 02:52 PM

Sakura vs Kisame

Blood lusted

Who takes?

Mekuto 06-20-2013 02:54 PM

Re: Sakura vs Kisame

Kisame was able to heal from a hole put in his chest by 7 tails bee. He takes whatever Sakura throws at him then he shreds her with his sword.

topchef 06-20-2013 03:45 PM

I'm surprised no one came to wank Katsyu's acid

Dragon Style 06-20-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topchef (Post 6745159)

Sakura cannot summon Katsyu, so there would be no point.

Super water shark bomb juts steals all of her chakra and drowns her, that's the way I see it.

topchef 06-20-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Style (Post 6745190)
Sakura cannot summon Katsyu, so there would be no point.

Super water shark bomb juts steals all of her chakra and drowns her, that's the way I see it.

Who was that slug she summoned then?

Dragon Style 06-20-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topchef (Post 6745207)
Who was that slug she summoned then?

I forget, I don't know if they mentioned her name, but remember Katsyu was still with Tsunade when Orochimaru showed up to save her. She was using her to heal the other Kage and keep herself together.

BMC1994 06-20-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Style (Post 6745212)
I forget, I don't know if they mentioned her name, but remember Katsyu was still with Tsunade when Orochimaru showed up to save her. She was using her to heal the other Kage and keep herself together.

I was pretty sure sakura called it katsuyu may be mistaken though

Assuming Kisame can survive sakura first punch with out being splattered he can regen with the chakra kisame drained of her. She has 3 years worth of chakra so thats plenty to heal.

After that he proceeds to loldrain her till she dies.

Or kisame drowns her. Super strenght doesnt enable you to breathe underwater in water dome/water prison.

AeoKyn 06-20-2013 05:14 PM

knocked bee out of tailed beast state with samehada,
you can argue if his sword is blocking her punch, some chakra is drained and no power behind it.
I know filler isn't used but
Spoiler:
samehada tanked a biju dama and did a dance.

topchef 06-20-2013 05:19 PM

Tsunade surviving was bs. She got completely cut in half and kishi wants me to believe that some slugs can reattach skin, flesh, spinal cord, mussel, and put the huge amount of blood loss back in her body? That's something Hiro Mashima would do. Tsunade needs to die.

Uchiha Sora 06-20-2013 08:11 PM

Sakura did summon Katsuyu. Thats how Tsunade's katsuyu could tell the kage what happened at the battlefield.

JLI2infinity 06-20-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topchef (Post 6745159)

LMAO Me too. But seriously this thread shouldnt have been made for anything other than jokes.

Dragon Style 06-20-2013 10:02 PM

Maybe I might be wrong, but when I looked up sommons for Sakura it only said slugs but for Tsunade is says Katsuyu next to her summoning jutsu so I think Sakura summoned something else, but if not then my bad.

Maruko 06-20-2013 11:33 PM

I just cannot see that fodder ninja Sakura beating the epic monster that is Kisame.

BMC1994 06-21-2013 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Style (Post 6745390)
Maybe I might be wrong, but when I looked up sommons for Sakura it only said slugs but for Tsunade is says Katsuyu next to her summoning jutsu so I think Sakura summoned something else, but if not then my bad.

Use the actual manga not some random wiki

Kyo Yasanagi 06-21-2013 10:54 AM

kisame hands down no explanation needed

Dragon Style 06-21-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6745495)
Use the actual manga not some random wiki

I read the manga first I just didn't remember what she called it, god I said if I was wrong then I'm sorry, but I didn't think she mentioned its name jesus.

So it turns out that is it is called Katsuyu, but if they are both one in the same I'm not sure.

Sagepain 06-21-2013 07:13 PM

^ You weren't even using Naruto wikia of all Wiki's? :lol:

Because even the Naruto Wiki says she summoned Katsuyu, not to mention Katsuyu herself sort of confirms that in the latest chapter.

Kananda 06-21-2013 07:15 PM

You can't compare Gai's strength to Sakura's because Gai uses pure taijutsu which Kisame cannot counter whereas Sakura uses her chakra circulatory system to amass her hax strength. How will she concentrate her chakra at all against Kisame?

Dragon Style 06-21-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagepain (Post 6746145)
^ You weren't even using Naruto wikia of all Wiki's? :lol:

Because even the Naruto Wiki says she summoned Katsuyu, not to mention Katsuyu herself sort of confirms that in the latest chapter.

Actually I was using Narutopedia and they must have updated it sense then because when I looked all it said was (Slugs)

Hotarubi Hyuuga 06-21-2013 07:38 PM

^It still does, I just looked on that site to try and see who it was and this is exactly what her jutsu list says.

Chakra Enhanced Strength
Chakra Scalpel
Chakra Transfer Technique (Manga only)
Cherry Blossom Impact
Delicate Illness Extraction Technique
Four-Corner Sealing Barrier (Anime only)
Mystical Palm Technique
Remote Healing (Manga only)
Summoning Technique (Slugs) (Manga only)
White Strength Seal (Manga only)

But anyhow, she still can't beat Kisame landscaping strength or not, that just isn't enough to put her on his level.