Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Bowl (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Contradiction of the Past? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=130942)

Kishimomo 05-21-2013 04:46 PM

Contradiction of the Past?

Okay so remember the Oro vs 3rd fight? Supposedly Hiruzen sealed Orochimaru's arms preventing him from using jutsu. Yet in the Orochimaru vs 4tailed Kyuubi battle he summoned Rashomon! chapter 295 page 6&7. Maybe I'm missing something.

lol This thread was instantly moved. Like literally nano seconds after I posted it.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 05-21-2013 04:50 PM

Re: Contradiction of the Past?

Didn't he switch bodies?

Maruko 05-21-2013 04:53 PM

He did, but the soul part is still away.

Suigetsu said that Oro couldn't use hands against Sasuke and that's why he lost....this was before that. lol
Kishi hacking again, as COP would say.

Godaime Kazekage 05-21-2013 04:56 PM

I think generic summonings might be an exception for Oro because of his tattoo. In the Sannin fight him and Kabuto were able to summon Manda because of the tattoo. I think it serves as a kind of built-in-jutsu thing like in RPG games where an item will allow you to use certain spells. The reason Oro can't use his jutsu is because without his arms he can't make the handsigns to use the jutsu. However, if the jutsu can be activated some other way without using handsigns he can use it. That's my take at least.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 05-21-2013 04:57 PM

heh.

"Kishi is a talentless hack."

:03:

darshen13 07-21-2013 02:24 AM

Hey guys, kishi is a genius. He's woven things together so well. I would say he's the 2nd best plot-maker I've ever known, only behind JKR!!!:)

Gaara-Shukaku 07-21-2013 03:12 AM

darshen, welcome to the forum, a few people might jump onto that comment you made, so be ready for it. A lot of people say they have given up on Naruto because recently a lot of people become "hax" I am still giving it a chance though :)

Mangetsu Hozuki 07-21-2013 05:18 AM

Oro switched bodies near the start of Shippuden.

darshen13 07-21-2013 07:41 AM

I'm ready... I got the sexy jutsu in my bag of tricks!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!:)

joon 07-21-2013 07:45 AM

Orochimaru switched bodies right before Sasuke came to him after beating Naruto in PTS. Orochimaru needed to switch bodies again when Sasuke killed him. So Orochimaru was free to use jutsus after he switched bodies in PTS.

EternalSasuke 07-21-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darshen13 (Post 6779456)
Hey guys, kishi is a genius. He's woven things together so well.

I agree.
I also agree with Godaime Kazekage.
It was specifically stated that Orochimaru couldn't perform Jutsu because he couldn't form the hand-seals. (I also think that he became unable to channel Chakra through his hands...meaning that if he had a different method to perform Jutsu, he could)
Him switching bodies would only remedy the fact that he couldn't move his arms; it would not fix the channeling chakra problem