Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Narutoverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   [README] Official Moratorium on Edo Tensei Threads (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=129805)

The Immortal Watch Dog 04-19-2013 06:20 PM

Official Moratorium on Edo Tensei Threads

all Edo Tensei threads are banned..not only are you naruto debaters unable to comprehend what a no limits fallacy is but you guys also seem to think creating endless zombie threads and wanking it to high heavens is good for the forum

effective immediately- I am declaring a moratorium on all edo tensei threads anybody caught making them will have their thread locked..the first time..the second time they will be infracted for trolling and the third they'll be issued a temporary ban from the Naruto debate section

No more Edo threads..when i feel you people are capable of debating this more objectively I'll lift the ban until then.. consider this a time out

The Immortal Watch Dog 04-19-2013 06:40 PM

Re: Official Moratorium on Edo Tensei Threads

like I said the mongooses serve the people

thy will be done

AeoKyn 04-19-2013 07:34 PM

Is it still possible to use Edo feats as a contribution to a character or does the unlimited chakra make what they've done void?
Essentially Edo vs Edo minus the actual immortality portion of the equation.

Sagepain 04-19-2013 07:36 PM

That would be labelled "Madara Prime and Alive with Edo feats"

Excluding the actual Immortality and Infinite chakra of course.

The Immortal Watch Dog 04-19-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AeoKyn (Post 6659292)
Is it still possible to use Edo feats as a contribution to a character or does the unlimited chakra make what they've done void?
Essentially Edo vs Edo minus the actual immortality portion of the equation.

Sage hit the nail on the head basically

BMC1994 04-20-2013 01:04 AM

About time :lol:

Can we ban the zetsu horde threads too?

Maruko 04-20-2013 01:09 AM

/inb4 POP makes an Edo Tensei thread.

The Immortal Watch Dog 04-20-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6659648)
About time :lol:

Can we ban the zetsu horde threads too?

BMC you and Uchiha Sora were given command of the naruto section, I shouldn't have had to make this Moratorium, you should have done, US should have done it..and I can tell you something else now that I've had to step into your play ground and watch your children for you I'm going to be making sure you enforce it..that you punish accordingly and expand it as you see fit

everyone complains about how crappy the section is..but you do have good quality posters who fight the fight..you should be using your powers as a god damn spear, tearing through the cesspit and in doing so enabling your good posters...

if you feel any drastic action like this needs to be taken we trust you to take it, if you feel it may overstep your boundaries clear it in the burrows first..but my god dude I shouldn't have to have done this..you should have

so step up we got your back but you need to draw first blood..that goes for Sora too

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maruko (Post 6659659)
/inb4 POP makes an Edo Tensei thread.

if he does he's getting another two week section ban from the naruto vs section

I'm tired of his giblet headed stupidity

Shikamaru Nara 04-20-2013 06:29 AM

Do not post your memes in this thread.
And guys, don't delete the threads that were made already, just lock them.

Don't lock new ones either, though. We're going to need a point of reference just in case someone needs to be infracted.

BMC1994 04-20-2013 07:35 AM

@iwd

Sometimes i forget i have mod powers here.

@shika

Wouldve been handy to have known earlier.

Is there a way to 'undelete' them?nvm saw they were back

PrinceofPeace 04-20-2013 07:39 AM

;););) when did I make an EDO vs EDO thread like that

BMC1994 04-20-2013 07:41 AM

You didnt hence the /inb4 (which means in before if you really dont get it).

Uchiha Sora 04-20-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog (Post 6659728)
BMC you and Uchiha Sora were given command of the naruto section, I shouldn't have had to make this Moratorium, you should have done, US should have done it..and I can tell you something else now that I've had to step into your play ground and watch your children for you I'm going to be making sure you enforce it..that you punish accordingly and expand it as you see fit

everyone complains about how crappy the section is..but you do have good quality posters who fight the fight..you should be using your powers as a god damn spear, tearing through the cesspit and in doing so enabling your good posters...

if you feel any drastic action like this needs to be taken we trust you to take it, if you feel it may overstep your boundaries clear it in the burrows first..but my god dude I shouldn't have to have done this..you should have

so step up we got your back but you need to draw first blood..that goes for Sora too

Honestly the Edo threads have been irritating me but I never actually thought of just banning them altogether.. Especially since some characters have only been Edo and had never shown their live forms. And some had been noted to be much more powerful in their Edo forms

I haven't really been around lately and I apologize for that. I have some catching up to do

@BMC I honestly done mind the Zetsu horde threads

EDIT: I'm actually just seeing some of these idiotic Edo threads for the first time.. Oh lawd jaysus please help this children

The Immortal Watch Dog 04-20-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora (Post 6660507)
Honestly the Edo threads have been irritating me but I never actually thought of just banning them altogether.. Especially since some characters have only been Edo and had never shown their live forms. And some had been noted to be much more powerful in their Edo forms

this is why I held back a tiny bit
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora (Post 6660507)
EDIT: I'm actually just seeing some of these idiotic Edo threads for the first time.. Oh lawd jaysus please help this children

then I saw the endless idiocy and failure to comprehend no limits fallacies and decided to ban

balls in your court now US this section is yours and BMCs you guys take care of your regs and your posters..because if we have to come back in here to take action we;re gonna purge the place

Sir Michael 04-28-2013 11:43 PM

Thank you IWD. Finally someone has balls. Let's just hope you don't need to return.

PrinceofPeace 04-29-2013 09:14 AM

Yeah this really took balls

<rolls eyes>

JLI2infinity 04-29-2013 09:57 AM

Yeah but Edo Minato is unstoppable `:P herp derp

Devils Lawyer 04-29-2013 10:06 AM

Edo threads really shoulnt have been banned entirely. Should just take away thread making privelages of the ones who abuse. Otherwise quite a few feats will be tossed out.

Gaara-Shukaku 04-29-2013 01:10 PM

People go about arguing with EDO ridiculously though, and how many of the threads are EDO threads.

Shikamaru Nara 04-29-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer (Post 6673362)
Edo threads really shoulnt have been banned entirely. Should just take away thread making privelages of the ones who abuse. Otherwise quite a few feats will be tossed out.

No because then the same stupid people will be allowed to participate in Edo threads. :p