Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler Naruto Chapter 626 (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=129046)

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 04-03-2013 01:04 AM

Naruto Chapter 626

out now

ILIKEPIE 04-03-2013 01:06 AM

Re: Naruto Chapter 626

daph with the super fast updating site

edit after a long and difficult search I found it

The First stabbed Madara and thought he was killed and the flashback ended

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 04-03-2013 01:14 AM

heheh

And good.
Good riddance.
But seems like it turned out for the worse. But then again, Hashirama said madara predicted what would happen

I get the feelin Naruto will have to kill sasuke too(yay)
But this time, the outcome will be better

Maruko 04-03-2013 01:22 AM

Is this me, or did Madara stick dozens of TBB on sticks and threw them at Shinsuusenju hands? O_o
/DBZ

Maruko 04-03-2013 01:27 AM

I didn't expect this kind of Hashirama. He showed his dark side a bit.

HokageSoulReaper 04-03-2013 01:28 AM

Hashirama = Goofy likeable badass!!!!!!

kalmeast 04-03-2013 02:42 AM

Favorite part is when Hashirama puts Kuubi to sleep...

This' why I like kishi's writing still...no matter how OP hashi is, he made the fight a close one... unlike the latest Disappointing Fairy tails, where Natsu trashes two hyped dragon slayers like they were nothing... Kishi always leaves the loser's legend intact even after losing...

ANYWAYS! Madara genjutsu'd Hashirama at the end...

PrinceofPeace 04-03-2013 03:00 AM

@Tobirama supporters

Does hashirama STILL look like a softie ;)

this proves Hashirama will do the job when needed. And how would anyone know Madara surivied AND took his DNA after a blow like that!?!

Finally flashbacks are over

kalmeast 04-03-2013 03:03 AM

^ Hey pOp... look how close this battle was...do you see why I say that Hashirama will lose to Madara this time? I love Hashi too much but hey, sentiments aside... hashi can't beat Madara now!

Raiden 04-03-2013 03:03 AM

At all the damn plot holes.

Raiden 04-03-2013 03:07 AM

lmao look how long it took him to grow up lmao

Mekuto 04-03-2013 03:14 AM

Right if Tobirama had his way, none of this would've happened. He'd have stabbed Madara in the face ages ago.

PrinceofPeace 04-03-2013 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalmeast (Post 6620623)
^ Hey pOp... look how close this battle was...do you see why I say that Hashirama will lose to Madara this time? I love Hashi too much but hey, sentiments aside... hashi can't beat Madara now!

Spoiler:
SHHHHH Stop talking
Spoiler:
I know at this rate he would not win`o.o"
Spoiler:
I never sai that b:shock:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 6620624)
At all the damn plot holes.

lol wut? like what?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 6620629)
lmao look how long it took him to grow up lmao

Better late then never. :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mekuto (Post 6620637)
Right if Tobirama had his way, none of this would've happened. He'd have stabbed Madara in the face ages ago.

Yeah your right ...if we had Tobirama's way
-there would be no leaf village
-ther would be no other villages
-more senu and uchiha would die
-we would be in the 1st shinobi war
-no peace

Rickudo Sennin 04-03-2013 03:28 AM

I dont see Madara's reason for all this.. it looks like the whole war is just based on a whim. Moreover it looks like Madara wanted to destroy everything because he didnt get to be Hokage. Seems like the teenager who never grew up. If he hated the village so much, he should've just gone to the cave and been a hermit, rather than being a huge douchebag over and over again.
Somehow I didnt like this flashback, there were hardly anything substantial till now in the story. There wasn't any need to show so many chapters through their childhood to puberty if Kishi couldn't even tell something interesting in the storyline. If I was Sasuke I would be pissed since he could have narrated the whole incident in 2-3 lines. Its like Hashi saying "We were like always fighting since were kids, and...we loved to throw rocks..and that was so special that we used to reference it in our actual fights...blah..blah...then I used a cool 1000 hand statue thing to control the Kyuubi and ;);););)... in the end Madara was always scowling about the village,and lets just say some people are born that way..;);););) happens yo.. " If I was Sasuke I would have totally ;););););) slapped him for telling an pointless tale like that.

Raiden 04-03-2013 03:28 AM

About how after Madara lift, other villages were formed, this means that Madara was not part of the Leaf Village when he started beef with the Stone village, even though Onoki said he was.

PrinceofPeace 04-03-2013 03:30 AM

Hashirama did not know he did it so he could not tell about it

Madara did that during when he was with the leaf

Raiden 04-03-2013 03:31 AM

Yeah, but in this chap,it said as soon as Madara lift the village, others were formed.

Mekuto 04-03-2013 03:34 AM

Lol prince give it a rest I was joking. Also you can't just make up a future and "go this is what would happen."

PrinceofPeace 04-03-2013 03:37 AM

I am not making stuff up. That literally is what would have happened.

Hashirama knw he could not mak the leaf ithout Madara which is why he kept him alive. They both shared the same dream of peace. They were bussines partners and hashirama would not have been able to done it without him.
They were 2 pieces to the puzzle of peace. they were the strongest clans and together peace would be made.
If he killed madara it would just be the cycle of hatred and the Uchiha would gain powerful sharigan from his death and attack senju

Mekuto 04-03-2013 03:50 AM

You assuming son, you're not Kishi: remember
http://youtu.be/REeEbSb9gio