Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Hinata vs. Sakura (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=128836)

Mekuto 03-30-2013 04:03 AM

Hinata vs. Sakura
 
bloodlusted

No prep

Common Knowledge

Both dominating Taijutsu users and both are credited as very agile.

Hinata has range, but Sakura has a larger arsenal of weapons such as poisonous smoke bombs explosive tags.

Really undecided in this one. As Hinata didn't show a proficiency at pinpoint attacks at chakra points instead working on striking internal organs.

Gaara-Shukaku 03-30-2013 04:10 AM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
Hinata.

Her Gentle Fist style could stop Sakura's chakra altogether. Without her chakra, Sakura cannot heal or use her strength to its fullest potential. Not only that, but Hinata is much more flexible in combat than Sakura. Combining that with her Byakugan and Gentle Fist capabilities, Hinata could easily outmaneuver Sakura.

AeoKyn 03-30-2013 05:09 AM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
I thought the same, but isn't it true that she more disrupts rather than stops flow? Neiji aims for specific points, I was under impression Hinata does not.

I picture this being a hand to hand fight for at least some.
Is palm guard canon?
Sakura can heal internally to a degree being a med ninja,
but I'm voting hinata since healing would involve having distance and time.
Hinata with knowledge of Sakura's standard toys should be able to avoid a sleep or poison bomb. And in the end, sakura has to come in close to finish it.

Mekuto 03-30-2013 06:23 AM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku (Post 6607954)
Hinata.

Her Gentle Fist style could stop Sakura's chakra altogether. Without her chakra, Sakura cannot heal or use her strength to its fullest potential. Not only that, but Hinata is much more flexible in combat than Sakura. Combining that with her Byakugan and Gentle Fist capabilities, Hinata could easily outmaneuver Sakura.

My thing with Hinata's gentle fist is she aims more towards internal organs than chakra points and Sakura is a masterful healer.

Both Sakura and Hinata are great dodgers due to there training regimens.

PrinceofPeace 03-30-2013 07:13 AM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
Sakura can not dodge air palms!

WishfulFairie 03-30-2013 07:21 AM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...read-again.jpg
This thread has been done two,if not more, other times.

I'm going to say this once:
  • do not get heated
  • do not wank
  • do not stonewall


*stops spamming and disappears*

Mekuto 03-30-2013 07:22 AM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace (Post 6608182)
Sakura can not dodge air palms!

Debatable also what's the ranged effectiveness of those.

Devils Lawyer 03-30-2013 10:07 AM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
This thread has been done. Sakura curb stomps. This thread should proceed no further and should be banned.:lol:http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=124342

Mekuto 03-30-2013 10:15 AM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer (Post 6608354)
This thread has been done. Sakura curb stomps. This thread should proceed no further and should be banned.:lol:http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=124342

I can't even read that for all the flaming. Can you please post a condensed version of your argument for posterity.

I'm leaning towards Hinata, her fluid motions are designed for dodging close range blows and she could land several of them.

WishfulFairie 03-30-2013 10:20 AM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
He's just saying that there is no need to make a new thread to debate because we already have a thread. That's all.

That's why I posted what I posted. I dont want another flame war. I'm watching this thread til BMC gets his butt over here :lol:

@DL
Calm yourself

Devils Lawyer 03-30-2013 10:42 AM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mekuto (Post 6608371)
I can't even read that for all the flaming. Can you please post a condensed version of your argument for posterity.

I'm leaning towards Hinata, her fluid motions are designed for dodging close range blows and she could land several of them.

The condensed version is Sakura is superior in almost every way. Though Chiyo helped her the majority of her movements were her own during the Sasori fight. Chiyo comment straight up confirms that fact. Then you fall back into the fact one her blows is capable of creating craters upon impact. If you line both characters up and compare you would know that Sakura's killing blow tips the scale in her favor. Gentle fist on the other hand has been endured and completely capable of being countered.

@Fairie I am calm as was I in that thread.:lol:

Mekuto 03-30-2013 10:49 AM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer (Post 6608428)
The condensed version is Sakura is superior in almost every way. Though Chiyo helped her the majority of her movements were her own during the Sasori fight. Chiyo comment straight up confirms that fact. Then you fall back into the fact one her blows is capable of creating craters upon impact. If you line both characters up and compare you would know that Sakura's killing blow tips the scale in her favor. Gentle fist on the other hand has been endured and completely capable of being countered.

@Fairie I am calm as was I in that thread.:lol:

Good points my thoughts stem from the gentle fist style of slapping the other fighters blows out of the way, but the more I think on it I am starting to lean towards Sakura. I mean she did tank a sword through the stomach.

BMC1994 03-30-2013 10:53 AM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
Not again , please.

Edit:

@fairie My butt is here

Ill watch this one closely. If this thread starts to even look a little like the previous one its going straight to the graveyard.

Mekuto 03-30-2013 10:57 AM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6608451)
Not again , please.

You make me want to be a bad person with your pleases, but I'm a good guy. I didn't see the last thread, and even if I had you can't read that, it was just flame war.

Also yeah if this becomes a flame thing trash it and you have my apologies.

BMC1994 03-30-2013 10:58 AM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
Im sure your intentions were good but lets say this match up just brings bad debating with it for some weird reason.

Mekuto 03-30-2013 11:02 AM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
Because one of them is busty and the other has pink hair it's like a prefect storm of fan service.

PrinceofPeace 03-30-2013 12:42 PM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
Ahhhh this thread...ITS GO TIME!!!

This is an EZ win for Hinata!!

Sakura HAS to get close to do damage! Hinata knows this. So as long as Hinata keeps her distance than Hinata will not get hurt.

Sakura can throw her Kunai or bombs or sleep bombs but Hinata can either dodge or use air palms to intercept it and destroy it.

HOW DOES SAKURA COUNTER AIR PALMS?!!?!?
It is a fast and barely visible attack...does Sakura even know Hinata can do it?

Plus Sakura is bad at taijutsu! She has no style to it. She just punches. People like Naruto and lee and Saskue have taijutsu because they hit with style and not random punching.

Sakura has only hit when
-they are standing still
-when they are taken by surprise
-with help

^Sakura does not have a good hit record now does she? How does she do anyone of this in a 1v1 battle?

Overall Air Palms for the win. Hinata can fight mid to short range while Sakura can only fight short range.

Devils Lawyer 03-30-2013 12:46 PM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
Sakura gg

PrinceofPeace 03-30-2013 01:16 PM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
ya know I don't get ya DL,

-You say Zetsu has AMAZING reactions because he dodged KB's ration pencil

BUT!!!!!!!!!!

-Why could Zetsu not dodge Sakura's punch? Are you saying Sakura is FASTER as KB's pencil

Devils Lawyer 03-30-2013 01:28 PM

Re: Hinata vs. Sakura
 
Hence why I tell you why you dont know what you are talking about when you match pts k11 with a post skip k11


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.