Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler Sasuke's Next Opponent: Hashirama Senju? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=127871)

kalmeast 03-09-2013 10:59 PM

Sasuke's Next Opponent: Hashirama Senju?

Well, this just dropped in my head... we all are aware about Kishi's use of symmetry between sasuke and Naruto...

Over a few chapters ago, Naruto was fighting Tobi, a sharingan user with the help of Kakshi and Gai... Tobi has similar powers (sharingan) to Sasuke...

Similarly, Sasuke was fighting Kabuto, a Sage Mode User with the help of Itachi.... Kabuto has similar powers (sage mode) to Naruto...

Now, Naruto is fighting Madara too, who has greater Sharingan ability + Rinne...
so what'd be it's symmetry to sasuke? Hashirama, who also like kabuto has greater sage mode.

This is why kishi may have set the platform to free Hashirama from Orochimaru's Edo Tensei control.

My speculation is that sasuke will not change after Hashi's speech... He'd want to go ahead with the idea of destroying Konoha. Minato, Hiruzen, Tobirama can't stop sasuke because oro can control their movement. The only one left would be Hashirama... although hashi is a pacifist, for sasuke to destroy Konoha, he'd have to go through Hashi...

Furthermore, since sasuke would be struggling with hashi like Naruto was struggling with Madara, Orochimaru may (big may) turn the other three Kages against Hashi to protect and fight along sasuke against their will.

What do you think? interesting or not? cuz, i still believe sasuke vs Naruto isn't happening yet and the hokages wont reach the battle front for a while...

Shisko Shi 03-09-2013 11:11 PM

Re: Sasuke's Next Opponent: Hashirama Senju?

That would be good... But Hashirama would kill Sasuke and Orochimaru. He can take his brother, and Manito would be the hard one. But He can tell Hashi about his moves like some did.

PrinceofPeace 03-09-2013 11:13 PM

still easy win for Hahirama

ADVENT OF FLOWING TREES GG

kalmeast 03-09-2013 11:19 PM

It won't be that easy...we don't know all of sasuke's powers yet, that's for one... and if sasuke has the help of the other three kage's... hashirama might find it a big difficult...especially with the yellow flash on site?

I think it'd be a good way to display Hashirama's haxness... but it'd be too heartbreaking for him to fight Tobirama... that would excite you PoP, wouldn't it:D

Shisko Shi 03-09-2013 11:21 PM

No, Manito would explain everything he can do to provent it.
All he has to do is stop Orochimaru and Sasuke can't do anything to hashirama. But he will not fight anyways. Not before he finds a way to free his other kages, he might find a way with his DNA to do it and maybe control them himself.

PrinceofPeace 03-09-2013 11:28 PM

I personally dont see them getting past wood dome

Squall 03-10-2013 04:28 AM

Love the idea!

I want Hashi to meet up with Madara though...

ET Izuna 03-10-2013 04:59 AM

Sasuke's amaterasu sword will come in handy against wood summons, unlike madara's....which Hashirama stopped it, like it was nothing.

Harlequin 03-10-2013 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalmeast (Post 6556081)
It won't be that easy...we don't know all of sasuke's powers yet, that's for one... and if sasuke has the help of the other three kage's... hashirama might find it a big difficult...especially with the yellow flash on site?

I think it'd be a good way to display Hashirama's haxness... but it'd be too heartbreaking for him to fight Tobirama... that would excite you PoP, wouldn't it:D

Yes sasuke is trash. The kages will be free, lol@sasuke fighting hashirama.

Kishimomo 03-10-2013 07:08 PM

I would love to see Hashirama & Minato take off and help fight Madara.

While Tobirama and Hiruzen destroy Oro, Sasuke, & Taka.

Uchiha Sora 03-10-2013 09:03 PM

@Kalmeast I think you missed the part where Hashirama summoned a buddha.

I can see where you're comin from, but Sasuke is just not on that level yet. Unlike Naruto. Actually, Naruto isn't quite there yet either.

Shisko Shi 03-10-2013 09:14 PM

True.. But Naruto IMO is FARRR past Sasuke's point.

kalmeast 03-10-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace (Post 6556088)
I personally dont see them getting past wood dome

haha...i wonder which is stronger...ur obsession with Hashi or your hate for Tobirama...:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squall (Post 6556241)
Love the idea!

I want Hashi to meet up with Madara though...

me too... they sure will meet for sure...
say, if what i say happens...what'd u think if, orochimaru and the rest are overwhelmed by Hashirama and Oro makes the 2nd n 4th teleport them away to the battlefield... This way, Hashi has to sense where they are through his sage mode and head there... It'd be more fun if the three Hokages arrive without Hashi... But Madara knowing that Hashi is on his way... better than Hashi coming along with the rest...that would steal epicness of his arrival and madara's tremble.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlequin (Post 6556264)
Yes sasuke is trash. The kages will be free, lol@sasuke fighting hashirama.

did u lol@ the 5 kages fighting Madara?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora (Post 6558301)
@Kalmeast I think you missed the part where Hashirama summoned a buddha.

I can see where you're comin from, but Sasuke is just not on that level yet. Unlike Naruto. Actually, Naruto isn't quite there yet either.

yea, that's the thing... Sasuke isn't at that level at all... but aren't you curious to see what is really his EMS abilities?

well, we're yet to see what that buddha does...that thing is so far the "hassex" jutsu yet!

Shadow Clone77 03-10-2013 11:38 PM

It would be cool to see that fight, but I have a feeling he will talk no jutsu Sauce. I hope not. It's about time for Sauce to amke up his own mind. 1st Hokage is so hax he will wipe the floor with them all though.

scallanan 03-11-2013 04:54 AM

It's an interesting theory, and I can see where you're making all the links.

So far, I would consider Naruto and Sasuke to be of similar strength, and I would also consider Hashi and Madara to be of similarly equal strength also.

First, Sasuke vs Kabuto.. Sasuke has improved a lot, and with Itachi, defeats Kabuto, the sage mode user
And Naruto vs Obito... Naruto improves a lot, and with Kakashi/Bee/Gai, they defeat Obito, the sharingan user

Then....

Sasuke gets even stronger, and fights Hashi (who excels even further than naruto/kabuto in sage mode)...
Naruto gets even stronger and fights madara who excels further than obito with his visual prowess.

Now looking at this.. If it goes ahead as explained by OP, then both Sasuke and Naruto will have improved considerably from their last battle with their "opposites." Sasuke first shows us his EMS powers against Kabuto, and Naruto shows us some of his bijuu mode against Obito. So I'm guessing that Naruto and Sasuke will get another notch stronger (possibly with unexpected additional jutsu/powers), but that their battles against Madara/Hashi will just be a lead up to their final fight between them.. And then the two will finally clash! It would be interesting to see Naruto surpass the first Hokage (or best of the Senju) and Sasuke to surpass madara (the best of the Uchiha), and then have an all-out battle between the two, but something tells me they won't get to that level of power.

DrKage 03-11-2013 07:06 AM

Madara had Kurama and what seems to be much better control of Susannoo. Sasuke would be at a huge disadvantage even if Hashi wasn't an Edo right now.

Rasengan SageX5 03-11-2013 08:53 AM

If, and only IF, Kishi decides to make Hashirama and Sasuke fight, Sasuke would stand no chance. Hashirama is so far out of his league. And if he does somehow win...I'd call total BS and lose all faith in this story and Kishi's writing ability. -_-

Maruko 03-11-2013 09:12 AM

Sasuke would be a nice warm up for Hashirama.

Harlequin 03-11-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalmeast (Post 6558428)
haha...i wonder which is stronger...ur obsession with Hashi or your hate for Tobirama...:D

me too... they sure will meet for sure...
say, if what i say happens...what'd u think if, orochimaru and the rest are overwhelmed by Hashirama and Oro makes the 2nd n 4th teleport them away to the battlefield... This way, Hashi has to sense where they are through his sage mode and head there... It'd be more fun if the three Hokages arrive without Hashi... But Madara knowing that Hashi is on his way... better than Hashi coming along with the rest...that would steal epicness of his arrival and madara's tremble.

did u lol@ the 5 kages fighting Madara?

yea, that's the thing... Sasuke isn't at that level at all... but aren't you curious to see what is really his EMS abilities?

well, we're yet to see what that buddha does...that thing is so far the "hassex" jutsu yet!

Do you really think sasuke can beat hashirama....lol...

Madara defeated the kages and he is easily overwhelming the shinobi army.

Hashirama who is stronger than madara would fight sasuke who only has jugo, suigetsu, and orochimaru who isn't at full power and beat him....lolz

Naruto is stronger than sasuke at this time...lol

Fighting_dreamer 03-11-2013 12:23 PM

After reading this thread, the first thing that came to my mind was: chapter 620, Hashirama says to Oro, ''I will first free that boy from the ill feelings restraining him'. Those are not empty words, he will use his answers to influence Sasuke in some way or atleast that will be his first attempt. It's like he is taking responsibility. However, if Sasuke is unaffected then Hashirama can't simply let him be and raise havoc (as you have stated).

Although at this point in story I can't see Sasuke becoming wise but at the same time I think that if he is not moved by Hashirama's story then some parts will lose credibility or rather would appear to have happened in vain, 1) meeting of Sasuke with ET Itachi 2) seeking the truth from hokage.

Still, if the answers do not satisfy him (Hashirama's attempt in vain or was it just Kishi trying to squeeze in Konoha's history!) and he declares war on Konoha, he would be a fool to think that the four hokage will not stop him. Also, I am wondering if there really is an answer that would change Sasuke...if not a change of heart then I hope he learns something useful from the history lesson. Perhaps the purpose of the Konoha history wasn't to change Sasuke but to make him realise about something (just a guess!).

In addition, I don't think that the other three hokage will become Oro's pawns so easily; their personalities are not restricted and they are more than just robots this time. Moreover, Hashirama, who can't be restrained, will not allow Oro to use them like that (my high expectations :|)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 (Post 6558886)
If, and only IF, Kishi decides to make Hashirama and Sasuke fight, Sasuke would stand no chance. Hashirama is so far out of his league. And if he does somehow win...I'd call total BS and lose all faith in this story and Kishi's writing ability. -_-

I agree with that :]