Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler Just Something I noticed. (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=127533)

BMC1994 03-01-2013 09:05 AM

Just Something I noticed.
 
Sasuke has fire element chakra (he learned his lightning element so that doesnt really count) and naruto has wind element chakra. We all know this.

What we also know is that narutos wind chakra loses to sasuke fire chakra in the naruto cycle of elements because narutos wind supposedly strenghtens sasukes fire as naruto himself said.

The same relation exists between madara/hashirama. Madara being an uchiha is an fire element by nature. And hashirama is the only senju who can use wood release. Wood might not be there in the narutos mangas elemental cycle but wood can still serve as fuel for madaras flame supporting/strengthening it just like naruto/sasuke.

However in the regenarative cyle of the wu xing wood feeds fire(which i just pointed out)



idk if this was on purpose or something but its

/Justsomethinginoticed

PrinceofPeace 03-01-2013 09:13 AM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
coool stuff

Maruko 03-01-2013 09:20 AM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
You cannot ''learn'' a chakra element. Sasuke learned Chidori.
But cool thingy, bro. :D
I thought Sasuke's chakra was as same as Kakashi's - Raiton.

BMC1994 03-01-2013 09:23 AM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
You can.

Your born with only 1 affinity for chakra (Naruto =wind, Sasuke= fire)

But as you study and practice you can gain acces to other elements see this alot with the more experienced jonin(darui, kakashi, yamato , jiraiya and the list goes on).

Although it was stated that most people only learn like 1 extra element somewhere.

Anyway sasuke learning the chidori is an example.

Obito 03-01-2013 09:59 AM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
It's possible, but think about it, Wood is I THINK, Water and Earth, if Madara uses fire to burn his Wood, Hashirama would be able to use his water affinity.

Vivi 03-01-2013 10:39 AM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
Quote:

madara/hashirama. Madara being an uchiha is an fire element by nature. And hashirama is the only senju who can use wood release. Wood might not be there in the narutos mangas elemental cycle but wood can still serve as fuel for madaras flame supporting/strengthening it just like naruto/sasuke.
Implying Hashiramas wood is as comparable to the world.

Also Wood = Water and Earth

eatmenah 03-01-2013 10:46 AM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
This is a good point. But that said...it's kind of implied from the beginning it was going to be senju vs uchiha so this is kind of redundant dont you think?

BMC1994 03-02-2013 12:36 AM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivi (Post 6537452)
Implying Hashiramas wood is as comparable to the world.

Also Wood = Water and Earth

Its just the combination of those which make hashirama able to use wood. Its not like the wood is literally made out of earth and water.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eatmenah (Post 6537464)
This is a good point. But that said...it's kind of implied from the beginning it was going to be senju vs uchiha so this is kind of redundant dont you think?

No because that was totally not what i was trying to say.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 03-02-2013 01:41 AM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
High leveled shinobi eventually find out their second element. Some may discover more.

paradigm1977 03-02-2013 11:30 AM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6537351)
Sasuke has fire element chakra (he learned his lightning element so that doesnt really count) and naruto has wind element chakra. We all know this.

What we also know is that narutos wind chakra loses to sasuke fire chakra in the naruto cycle of elements because narutos wind supposedly strenghtens sasukes fire as naruto himself said.

The same relation exists between madara/hashirama. Madara being an uchiha is an fire element by nature. And hashirama is the only senju who can use wood release. Wood might not be there in the narutos mangas elemental cycle but wood can still serve as fuel for madaras flame supporting/strengthening it just like naruto/sasuke.

However in the regenarative cyle of the wu xing wood feeds fire(which i just pointed out)



idk if this was on purpose or something but its

/Justsomethinginoticed

There are some points I disagree with.

The element wheel does not make fire over wind automatic. A genin level water jutsu would never beat ET madara's most powerful fire jutsu. The opposing jutsues have to be fairly equal before we get into what beats what.

From what I understand, everyone has at least 1 nature affinity. But The Uchiha are born with at least 2. All Uchiha come with fire element, in addition to the element they would get individually (lightning for Sasuke) like anyone else.

Wood is a kekkei genkai. These combination elements are stronger than typical elements. This was established in Sasuke vs Haku. Sasuke's fire could not harm the ice. maybe someone would argue that it is because water is already strong vs fire, but it would be different if the kekkie element did not compose of one the elements that beats the enemies.

In wood vs fire, there is water, just like ice vs fire. Hashirama wins, unless Madara uses some kind of hell on earth jutsu that is above Hashirama's best wood release.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maruko (Post 6537361)
You cannot ''learn'' a chakra element. Sasuke learned Chidori.
But cool thingy, bro. :D
I thought Sasuke's chakra was as same as Kakashi's - Raiton.

You can learn other elements. This was stated by kakashi while fighting Kakuzu. Kakashi said kakuzu was using high level elemental/nature jutsu that only someone with an affinity for the element could use. And Kakashi had counted 3,4, or all 5 (can't remember specifically) and couldn't understand how Kakuzu could do it.

Ag_Surfr 03-07-2013 09:16 AM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6537363)
You can.

Your born with only 1 affinity for chakra (Naruto =wind, Sasuke= fire)

But as you study and practice you can gain acces to other elements see this alot with the more experienced jonin(darui, kakashi, yamato , jiraiya and the list goes on).

Although it was stated that most people only learn like 1 extra element somewhere.

Anyway sasuke learning the chidori is an example.

unless you have kekkei genkai, then you can combine two.

paradigm1977 03-07-2013 08:07 PM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ag_Surfr (Post 6550544)
unless you have kekkei genkai, then you can combine two.

don't forget the tota

MrNarutowatcher 03-08-2013 08:10 AM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6537363)
You can.

Your born with only 1 affinity for chakra (Naruto =wind, Sasuke= fire)

But as you study and practice you can gain acces to other elements see this alot with the more experienced jonin(darui, kakashi, yamato , jiraiya and the list goes on).

Although it was stated that most people only learn like 1 extra element somewhere.

Anyway sasuke learning the chidori is an example.

I'd have to agree with the first gentleman you can hone another chakra style but sasuke was imbued with fire and lightning to begin with which is why kakashi taught him his lightning style chidori,( and the trace chakras for wood style are water and earth wood style is a kekkai learned and honed by hasha and he has been the only one so far too master it others have been able to use it and its even been showed that narutos bijuu mode has wood style elements although his original chakra style is wind so I don't think your theory holds much water unfortunatly)

for another example to back my theory kakashi is a lightning style user originally but he also has honed his earth style as shown by the great mud wall jutsu and several others, however he is lightning style orginally as evidenced by his lightning style clone and his lightning wolf hand jutsu, but kakashi through training and his sharingan has also learned water style as indicated with his battle with zabuza him using zabuzas techinques during his actual battle with zabuza and after dispatching him.


however at no time has kakashi and all his shinobi skill been able to combine his earth and water styles to create mokuton although hes had several times to view its usage through yamato, even with his sharingan he doesn't have mastery enough to create mokuton you see??

Satsuki 03-09-2013 12:32 AM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6537351)

What we also know is that narutos wind chakra loses to sasuke fire chakra in the naruto cycle of elements because narutos wind supposedly strenghtens sasukes fire as naruto himself said.

False, Naruto did not state that. It was Yamato.

The same relation exists between madara/hashirama. Madara being an uchiha is an fire element by nature. And hashirama is the only senju who can use wood release. Wood might not be there in the narutos mangas elemental cycle but wood can still serve as fuel for madaras flame supporting/strengthening it just like naruto/sasuke.

Wood is the combination of Water and Earth. This was stated while Naruto was training for RasenShuriken. Wind > Lightning > Earth > Water > Fire > Wind

However in the regenarative cyle of the wu xing wood feeds fire(which i just pointed out)

Yup, but Hashi's Water style beats fire too.

In DarkOrchid.

Also, the graph you provided is incorrect for the cycle of elements used in the Naruto Universe.

BMC1994 03-09-2013 05:13 AM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by paradigm1977 (Post 6539469)
There are some points I disagree with.

The element wheel does not make fire over wind automatic. A genin level water jutsu would never beat ET madara's most powerful fire jutsu. The opposing jutsues have to be fairly equal before we get into what beats what.

From what I understand, everyone has at least 1 nature affinity. But The Uchiha are born with at least 2. All Uchiha come with fire element, in addition to the element they would get individually (lightning for Sasuke) like anyone else.

Wood is a kekkei genkai. These combination elements are stronger than typical elements. This was established in Sasuke vs Haku. Sasuke's fire could not harm the ice. maybe someone would argue that it is because water is already strong vs fire, but it would be different if the kekkie element did not compose of one the elements that beats the enemies.

In wood vs fire, there is water, just like ice vs fire. Hashirama wins, unless Madara uses some kind of hell on earth jutsu that is above Hashirama's best wood release.

What i was trying to say was not revolving around who beats who , but who strenghtens who.

Uchiha dont come with 2 elements. Both obito, itachi and madara(while alive) have only been seen using fire style. With not even a hint of them being able to use another element.

Was not talking about who beats who. But like naruto claimed his wind could strenghten sasukes fire , A real life elemental cycle shows hashiramas wood could possible do the same for madaras fire. Creating another link between hashirama and madara , naruto and sasuke. Which was all i was trying to say.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satsuki (Post 6554496)
In DarkOrchid.

Also, the graph you provided is incorrect for the cycle of elements used in the Naruto Universe.

Cmon that was 300 chapters ago cant expect me to exactly remeber who said what :lol:

I thought it could a possible reference. Many fictions draw inspiration from real life for their own systems. Which is what i was getting at.

Besides people with keikei genkai often do not use the element which is it made out of. (muu/haku theres prob more).

LilPandaneseGirl 03-09-2013 05:18 AM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
:o Oo interesting!

Satsuki 03-13-2013 09:51 PM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6554580)
Cmon that was 300 chapters ago cant expect me to exactly remeber who said what :lol:

I remember, plus... Naruto was completely confused about the whole situation. Just like he was with the creation of the Bijuu Bomb.

I thought it could a possible reference. Many fictions draw inspiration from real life for their own systems. Which is what i was getting at.

Pics or gtfo, jk.

Besides people with keikei genkai often do not use the element which is it made out of. (muu/haku theres prob more).

I agree with the Kekkei Genkai part, but that's not the case here.

In DarkOrchid.

paradigm1977 03-14-2013 07:46 PM

Re: Just Something I noticed.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6554580)

Was not talking about who beats who. But like naruto claimed his wind could strenghten sasukes fire , A real life elemental cycle shows hashiramas wood could possible do the same for madaras fire. Creating another link between hashirama and madara , naruto and sasuke. Which was all i was trying to say.


Right, but no, wood would not fuel fire in this case. So that link to naruto and sasuke isn't there. not in what you are trying to say. The water in the wood makes it resistant to fire. Just like haku's ice was unaffected. And the wind in ice would supposedly help the fire, more so than earth in the wood. But water overcomes overcomes regardless.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.