Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Bowl (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Will Naruto be hokage as a teen? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=127483)

bthug 02-28-2013 11:46 AM

Will Naruto be hokage as a teen?

Or do u think he'll turn it down for now and let kakashi be hokage until hes older? Kind of like a last episode to time skip ending kinda thing

Divine Rush 02-28-2013 11:48 AM

Re: Will Naruto be hokage as a teen?

i think naruto could become hokage and i dont think after this war naruto will be over i think they will continue for a while

Anru Uzumaki 02-28-2013 11:52 AM

he first needs to be a Team Captain like all the previous hogake's so maby afher he becomes the official captian of Konohamaru and his friends when he is stil teen then maby but I don't think at least he gets a age of 23/24

bthug 02-28-2013 12:13 PM

What if there is just a time skip to when Naruto's older?.....Or do u think Naruto will continue longer after the war.....the war seems like the climax, there powers are at a max, and kishi said its coming to an end....all thats left is sasuke

SenjuUchiha 03-31-2013 04:37 PM

Naruto could be like gaara becoming the hokage at young age

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 03-31-2013 05:55 PM

Quite possible. But his mind needs to develop more first.

Rikudo-Sennin Kage 04-01-2013 02:55 AM

^ Agreed. Even though he is one of my favourites and his body has developed, he is a bit reckless and needs to study more to have the wisdom of a Hokage. But overall he is ready for the position of Hokage and maybe the challenges of being one.

AeoKyn 04-01-2013 07:33 AM

Going to compare this to the anime Hiraku no Go.
The main character became quite exceptional as a player, similar to how
Naruto has become quite the ninja.
He can play at the level of pros but due to missing classes and matches, he's still stuck in the academy to advance to the next level, despite having skills on par with champions.
I picture something like this happening with naruto, he hasn't had any leadership experience whatsoever, and if granny tsunade is still alive, he'll have plenty of time to get some exp in.
So I'll agree with Anru and say early 20's.

bthug 04-03-2013 05:41 PM

so flash forward and he's a hoKAGE? I kinda wanna see our boy as an adult

Raiku 04-03-2013 07:07 PM

It's possible.

Mejidd 04-04-2013 04:51 AM

I think while war's going on, Naruto is gonna go through some fases, which will mature him. I think he'll become a young Hokage around his twenty's.

amichel252 04-07-2013 08:56 AM

Masashi KISHIMOTO need to make a part 3 of Naruto where he will become team leader and at the end of part 3 Naruto will become Hokage at a age of 25 of something. But Masashi KISHIMOTO must not kill Naruto, he will get a lots of angry fans than

bthug 04-07-2013 09:41 AM

He won't kill him, but idk about a part 3. We would love one, but I hear kishi is ending the manga soon, but has been going on for a real long time about 10 yrs with at least two more.

Naruto world problems, the characters at least Naruto and Sasuke seem too powerful and I can't see them getting any more powerful. Seems like all of Naruto as been leading to this war since way back, so to make another arc without any background wouldn't be as good. Besides how interesting could watching Naruto lead a team possibly be?

Sorry pal no part 3, I wish their could be one, but not likely.

amichel252 04-07-2013 11:03 AM

You have a point, but i like it interesting to see how Naruto will lead a team or something. Ive he will make a part 3 why does he made Sasuke not the main bad guy that can be realy interesting. We will see i hope there will come a part 3 and he will not kill Naruto,

placeinthesun16 04-17-2013 04:19 PM

this anime is purely base on how world peace can be achieve in the real world or atleast try to convey people to work togethere for world peace, and to forget the grudges, and the thoughts of revenge which in the end only lead to destruction from which nothing good ever comes from.

this manga/anime will end with naruto being the savior of the world and the one to bring peace to the world. after that no more wars no more violence and probably no more criminals just happy people the way things should have always being. and finally the cycle of hatred being broken for ever.

Guntherock 04-17-2013 04:33 PM

Should be. Kishimoto confirmed someone important from konoha will die. My bet is on Tsunade....and then Naruto can finaly be Hokage.

uzumaki sennin 06-27-2013 01:38 PM

The story will end too quickly...so that wont happen naruto will have to be at least a genin then a team leader or an anbu to get a chance at the hokage seat

TheBeastMode 06-27-2013 01:44 PM

I think so..... Naruto is only 16 years old.
I am not sure about the war part. I think Naruto become a hokage one of last eps.

We only have 1 year and 11 months left.
This is the last part of Naruto..
It's only going to be 2 parts of Naruto.

UchihaStout 07-09-2013 12:33 AM

I agree with the others.. Naruto lack the experience to lead a team. Let alone a whole village.. Even though right now he is the strongest well almost. I still see him obtaining the Rinnegan. After that I would assume him to be the strongest. Gaara is just a wise individual. So him becomes Kazekage?? is a natural fit for him. I would love Kishi to make another Naruto series. All about how Naruto becomes Hokage. Maybe not as long as Shippuden.. Seems fitting to me at least..

hinata better tap that 07-11-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UchihaStout (Post 6765160)
I agree with the others.. Naruto lack the experience to lead a team. Let alone a whole village.. Even though right now he is the strongest well almost. I still see him obtaining the Rinnegan. After that I would assume him to be the strongest. Gaara is just a wise individual. So him becomes Kazekage?? is a natural fit for him. I would love Kishi to make another Naruto series. All about how Naruto becomes Hokage. Maybe not as long as Shippuden.. Seems fitting to me at least..

Seriously, who alive is stronger than naruto at full strength?