Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Video Game Central (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Fallout 3. (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=12714)

Black King 07-23-2009 11:27 PM

Fallout 3.

Anyone play Fallout 3? I just started it today, and I'm addicted already.

Hidden Ninja45 07-23-2009 11:29 PM

Re: Fallout 3.

Fallout 3 is awesome. I've been playing it for over 100 hours and i'm still loving it.

Black King 07-23-2009 11:34 PM

I couldn't quit playing it once I started.

Spoiler:

But then I drank some water and it gave me poisoning, then I couldn't find my way back to Megaton for a docter because I kept dying because the stupid Outcast WhateverThey'reCalledAgain and Super Mutants kept killing me, and then I had to eat dinner...So I got off. (End rant) :geek:

LBDZ5204 07-23-2009 11:35 PM

Yup, I've played it and all the DLC since the midnight release.
Definitely a good and fun game.

KyuubiAkatsuki 07-23-2009 11:35 PM

i havent played it, but i heard Bethesda did that one and their Elder Scrolls games are good lol

Hidden Ninja45 07-23-2009 11:36 PM

Yeah, at first it was confusing for me, too. There are just so many places to go and I got lost a lot. I couldn't even get around Megaton without looking at my local map every 5 seconds. But now, I feel that I could be dropped in the middle of DC and know exactly where I was going.

Black King 07-23-2009 11:43 PM

There are too many places...
I got the acheivment for discovering ten locations in less than 10 minutes. :shock:

Hidden Ninja45 07-23-2009 11:45 PM

The Capital Wasteland is huge. There are close to 200 locations to discover. I'm a completionist, so i'm going to find them all.

How far are you into the story?

Black King 07-23-2009 11:55 PM

Oh, god. How long will it take to find Dad? :shock:

I'm at the part where Three Dog wants you to find a dish in an old museum.

EdFry 07-23-2009 11:56 PM

I had to stop gaming in general because I couldn't stop playing the game. I was literally spend whole days playing it, it is really fun. When you find the Repeater DO NOT sell it.
Spoiler:
The Repeater is Abraham Lincoln's rifle that shoots .44 Magnum rounds you can find it in the Museum of Natural History.

LBDZ5204 07-23-2009 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black King (Post 669940)
Oh, god. How long will it take to find Dad? :shock:

I'm at the part where Three Dog wants you to find a dish in an old museum.

If you just marathon through the main plot quests, the game shouldn't take more that 6-8 hours.
Another interesting fact is you can skip the entire Megaton - Rivet City quest line if you just go straight to where your dad is. Which is a good couple hours.

Hidden Ninja45 07-23-2009 11:58 PM

A while, actually.

I finished the main storyline about a week ago. The first part of the final battle was fun.

I remember when I was looking for the dish I was confused because the arrow said it was right in front of me. Then I realized I needed to look up a little bit.

Black King 07-24-2009 12:03 AM

I hate that arrow!...It needs to blink or something to let you know you're close to something instead of leaving you clueless as to whether you're a mile away from the destination or two feet away. >|

I just made the world's longest sentence about an arrow. :geek:

Does Amata ever make it out of the Vault?

Hidden Ninja45 07-24-2009 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black King (Post 669973)
I hate that arrow!...It needs to blink or something to let you know you're close to something instead of leaving you clueless as to whether you're a mile away from the destination or two feet away. >|

I just made the world's longest sentence about an arrow. :geek:

Does Amata ever make it out of the Vault?

LOL at arrow sentence.

About Amata:

Spoiler:
There is a side quest that is available after you complete The Waters of Life quest. Return to the Valut 101 area and you will get a radio signal. You return to the valut and find that the Overseer and the Amata are leaders of two groups. The Overseer's group wants to keep everyone in the valut and Amata's group wants to open it. Then you have to persuade one group that the other is wrong by finding stuff in the valut. If you want to stay in the valut, you need to find a computer that tells about how the Enclave are interested in the valut. If you want to them to leave, you need to find a computer that says that people in the overseer's group are going to attack people in Amata's group. It's your choice if they come out or not.

Black King 07-24-2009 12:13 AM

Thanks.

Did you deliver that letter to the one woman's family? I have no clue where the city that she's talking about is...:???:

LBDZ5204 07-24-2009 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black King (Post 670030)
Thanks.

Did you deliver that letter to the one woman's family? I have no clue where the city that she's talking about is...:???:

It's on a bridge over the river Northwest of Megaton.

Hidden Ninja45 07-24-2009 12:18 AM

You mean Arefu?

That's north of 101 and megaton. Quite a bit farther north, actually.

At least when you discover a location is this game, you can fast travel back to it at almost anytime.

Black King 07-24-2009 12:22 AM

Yeah that dumb place. A city is on a bridge? :|
I had her letter and accidentally dropped it, but then I died, so luckily, I got it back. xD

Back to another one of my addictions...I'm going to go play more X-Box. :geek:

Hidden Ninja45 07-24-2009 12:24 AM

Ok, have fun. If you ever need any help with Fallout 3, feel free to ask me. I'm happy to help anyone with this awesome game.

Gamabunta 07-24-2009 07:32 AM

I'm a mighty, mighty man I'm young and I'm in my prime! Oooh! I'm a mighty, mighty man I'm young and I'm in my prime! I'm willing I'm able....I don't the rest.

Yeah I've got the all the dlc too. One more.

Bingo Bango Bongo I don't wanna leave the jungle oh no no no no no. Bingo Bango Bongo I'm so happy in the jungle I refuse to go. Don't want no penthouse, brightlights...Oh well.