Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Akeginu Shikaku vs Tsunami Hozuki (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126973)

Hotarubi Hyuuga 02-18-2013 03:56 PM

Akeginu Shikaku vs Tsunami Hozuki

{Location, open fields right outside the Hidden Fields Village}

Alright so do you wan to make the first move or should I? -Smile with her hand on her hip-

ino>sakura! 02-18-2013 04:00 PM

Re: Akeginu Shikaku vs Tsunami Hozuki

''i feel generous so you can start'' tsunami said with her hands crossed

Hotarubi Hyuuga 02-18-2013 04:12 PM

Alright then -she then bites her hand while at the same time secretly biting her pet snake Ko who was hiding under her hand and turned from whit to a goldish color and slithered back into her clothes where she usually hide. She then readjust her gloves when she got down into a fighting stance and dashed forward at almost impossible speeds and within seconds was in front of the girl as she tried to punch her down to the ground with a strike that had so much force it would make a giant crater in the ground and back flipped away from the girl as she made a few hand signs-

ino>sakura! 02-18-2013 04:20 PM

tsunami then turns into a pie of water and then reforms ''at least try to make it hurt my turn'' tsunami then makes a few hand seals ''storm style:tsunami'' huge wave of water that could take down a village rushes at Akeginu

Hotarubi Hyuuga 02-18-2013 04:52 PM

It's the first move, I didn't want to be too rough about it Venom Style: Snakes eyes! -Akeginu creates balls of green flames that make a field in front of the wave- Ingrate! -the balls then blow up making a huge explosion that cancels out the wave- Now let's see hoe you handle this Venom Style: Poison flame Jutsu:Fire Storm! -she then blows out green poisonous flames that swirl around the girl making a fire tornado she them claps her hands and makes the tornado turn into a tornado like sphere that closes in on itself and explodes after words she begins to make hands signs-

(lol are we trying ti kill each other or is this just for fun?)

ino>sakura! 02-18-2013 05:00 PM

''same here can you handle this storm style:atmospheric pressure''-tsunami make a whole lot of pressure around the explosion causing it to go out ''now its your turn storm style:atmospheric pressure''-this time it hits you sending you flying

(just for fun!!!)

Hotarubi Hyuuga 02-18-2013 05:19 PM

-as she gets blown back she activate my Jutsu- Venom Style Hallucination Swarm! -Then a swarm of glowing green butterflies cover the area releasing an invisible air-born poison across the area that causes people to hallucinate- Venom Style: Dream Needle -She then throws special senbon, dipped in a poison that would make people fall asleep with some of them aimed at some her pressure points that would either knock her out or temporarily paralyze her if they hit-

(Also you kind of auto-hit me there with that move haha)

ino>sakura! 02-18-2013 05:34 PM

''wind style:wind blow out jutsu''-the senbon blow away she then dose hand seals ''storm style:hurricane jutsu''-large wave of water with high winds speeds at her tsunami then bites her finger ''summoning jutsu'' bubble appears (huge starfish)

Hotarubi Hyuuga 02-18-2013 05:43 PM

Blood Style: Diamond Enforced Shield! -blood then comes out of the pores of her hands and creates a shield as hard as diamond to block the attack while making the rest of it go around her, she then makes a hand sign to release the seal on KO who comes out of her clothes and turns into a giant goldish colored Cobra- Blood Style: Blood Armor -blood comes out of the pores of her skin to create armor (Kind of like Gurens crystal armor) to strengthen and reinforce her body-

ino>sakura! 02-18-2013 06:01 PM

''find bubbles super sonic wave'' a genjutsu wave that makes someone lose the power to control chakara

Hotarubi Hyuuga 02-18-2013 06:11 PM

That's if you can even find me, through your own hallucinations -smiles at the effects of the poison kicks in- Ko, Take care of the star fish! -She then slithers at great speeds and bites the giant star fish, holding it in her mouth as she coiled around it, usually her poison as this point would make anything she bit explode and if she were just normal the poison would kill you in seconds, but since this match was for the kill she held back enough to inject only enough poison that would knock the star fish out-

ino>sakura! 02-18-2013 06:39 PM

''i dont think you no this about me but im a medical nin and a poison user myself when you throw your poison senbon i saw the poison so i toke a anti poison pill it should last through this battle making me immune to the poison'' tsunami said with a smirk ''but bubbles is a different story''-*puff* (bubble leaves)

Hotarubi Hyuuga 02-18-2013 07:03 PM

Impressive....-smiles- but I wasn't talking about the Senbon....you see, something you may not know about me is that along with being a master medical ninja I practice a special kind of jutsu along with my Kekkei Gankai known as the Venom style...this jutsu makes the users blood extremely poisonous and allows them to create different kinds of Poisson through manipulating their chakra. While my dream needles are made with a very special poison, the poison I was referring to, came from them -she points at the sky to the large swarm of glowing green butterflies, flying around the area- They are called the Hallucination swarm and they use my chakra as a single to home in on the area they are summoned to and with each flap of their wings they release an invisible air-born poison that causes the victim to hallucinate. I'm impressed that you were able to make anti-venom for my dream needles, but as I said before I was not made the Doukage for nothing. -She then takess out her sword and attempts the cut the girl with it while Ko stand ready to smack with her usually hard as iron scales, that were not stronger thanks to my jutsu if she moved out of the way in time-

ino>sakura! 02-18-2013 07:22 PM

''hmm dont think to far ahead storm style:water controlling jutsu'' water forms around me as hard as steel but i wont be able to hold the jutsu for long

Hotarubi Hyuuga 02-18-2013 07:35 PM

-The jutsu prevents her blade from cutting her as the Hallucination poison slowly starts to to take effect against the girl- Clever girl, Ko! -she jumps back away from the girl as Ko then attempts to smack the girl with her tail-

ino>sakura! 02-18-2013 07:38 PM

''thx and steel is stronger than iron'' tsunami says as ko tries to break her shield

Hotarubi Hyuuga 02-18-2013 08:05 PM

You're well come, but with the enhancement bite...so are Ko's scales...-Ko then smacks the girl with her tail- Her Scales are only as hard as Iron when I release the release the seal on her own power....

ino>sakura! 02-18-2013 08:10 PM

''this cant be happening oh well have to use that jutsu ice style:frozen water''-the water then freezes making it even harder tsunami then dose a couple of hand seals as her head starts to hurt from the poison ''water style:water controlling jutsu''

Hotarubi Hyuuga 02-18-2013 11:07 PM

-she makes hand signs and activates a jutsu- Blood Style: Blood Rain jutsu -the clouds then turn red and it starts to rain blood- Blood Style: Blood run jutsu! -she is then able to run through the blood rain, even faster than she was before and tried to kick the girl in the stomach-

ino>sakura! 02-18-2013 11:16 PM

while the girl is casting her jutsu tsunami starts controlling the water underneath the ground she then grabs akeginu's foot with the water swings her around and throws her to the ground making a huge crater ''how about that'' tsunami said with a smirk