Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Takahashi vs Gin (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126909)

Shisko Shi 02-17-2013 11:29 AM

Takahashi vs Gin

Rules: No GM, TM, Hax
Location: In the crater of the Dead Creater. Next to the small island of the Land of Shadow.

Restrictions: None at the moment.
Weather: Cloudy with a chance of rain.

Rouge makes first move.

Standing by his old clans shrine he awaited for something fun. the water was a little strong.

"....."

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b5.../NinjaBoy2.jpg

Rouge Uchiha18 02-17-2013 11:43 AM

Re: Takahashi vs Gin

"Iv'e arrived" takahashi said with a smirk as he walked up behing gin standing by the shrine.
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4122/4...eaff74e67a.jpg

Shisko Shi 02-17-2013 11:50 AM

Throwing his headband at him revealing a long cut in the mark that showed the Shadow Village. "Today... I will end your life." he said as he turned to face him. "There is a powerful blood power running through me that I can see will help that thirst by your blood." With that he was only centimeters from him as he went to punch him in the cut to send him flying on the water. The image from him by the chrine justnow fading.

"This place is called the Crater of Death. Fitting isn't it? After all these years. To think that I used to know you. Old friend."

(lol idk just thought of a story as I went.)

Rouge Uchiha18 02-17-2013 12:00 PM

"Heh, just like you old friend" he said as he gets up on top of the water and whipes the blood from his lip smiling. "Yes it is fiting, because you will die and I will will live you scum" he said in disgust, as in a flash he appears infront gin in hopes of exchanging simple taijutsu. "Heh Im not like that weakling anymore" he said. "And to be honest im just testing your power over the years" he says as he smirks.

(Good little story lol)

Shisko Shi 02-17-2013 12:06 PM

Theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAj3624PT4w

Soon he was hit and flew into the Shrine as it crumbled on him.

Soon it was silent when he was preforming, "Shadow Styler: Shadow Buster Wave!" Soon a small shadow thrust out but a extreamly powerful force let lose blowing everything infront away. the waves getting harder. Soon he sprinter to him to punch him in the stomach the the face then kick him in the gut then push off. After that he would be in the air. He threw 10 Kunai towards him with invisable wires attached. He hoped it would to to him.

Rouge Uchiha18 02-17-2013 12:12 PM

"Heh kunai, that the best you can do!" he shouted as he was crouched low and looked up at gin as he quickly grabbed a kunai from his holster and spinned it on his finger and lunged forward him as he cut the invisible chakra wire. "I thought you got stronger and with those tricks I doubt it!" he said as he lundged forward to his face as he slashed his kunai out in hopes it would slash him.

*forgot to put a theme but I could see that theme being played for this move*

*I was crouched low on the water because you hit me*

Shisko Shi 02-17-2013 12:17 PM

Seeing th attack He smiled, he blocked it with his arm guard. Then blew out black chakra that travels at the just cut strings connecting them.

"Shadow Prision Jutsu!" Soon the strings created a barrier to surround him as it whent from his mouth to the water."

"Death Style Death Beam Jutsu!" He then took in air as his chest expanded then let out a long beam of transperent like beam to hit the man. The water then exploded creating a small rain.

Rouge Uchiha18 02-17-2013 12:28 PM

"Gravity style, gravimetric Distortion! he said as he lungded forward out of the black rain to drop kick. "That jutsu was nothing when I can simply block by making a rift in the space time continuum!" he yelled as he appeared behind gin.

"Now gravity style, gravity bomb!" he said as chakra formed in his palm as he as he dived forward with the gravity bomb in hopes to hit him in the gut. "Now!" he yelled. Waves crashed back and forth as the reverse shockwave expanded.

Shisko Shi 02-17-2013 12:35 PM

Soon he was kicked as he began to fall from the attack. Only to find a gravity hit as I whent flying into the water. Soon my body began to flote on the water.

"Your slow.." soon the body turned into a Skeleton as it flashed infront of him as I attampted to kisk his back. The Skeleton then wraping around him then to bone dust as it surounded him then the bones formed again. But on him like a aroumer as they compressed to ther normal size. As it would try to kill him. I then land on the water as I make my hand seal with the two fingers up. "Katz!" Soon it explosed as bone dust fell everywhere.

Rouge Uchiha18 02-17-2013 12:54 PM

"Substitution No Jutsu" he said from behind him. "Do you think I would Actually fall for that? How laughable. Your the one who is slow!" he said as he threw two kunai in both derections hoping they would bind him. "Now kage bunshin No Jutsu" as one of the clones appeared behind gin. "I will kill you" he said as the wind started to blow and raining. "Mark my words."

Shisko Shi 02-17-2013 01:12 PM

Tied up he simply turned to look him in the eyes. "There is only room for one Rogue Organization in this world." Soon he closed his eyes as he thrusted him self out of the bindings with ease, leaving a after image behind he was behind him, his side to his back and his hand on his left shoulder as his Kunai just barly touching his neck if not centimeters away. His Dojutsu revealed. "Don't try anything funny. If I win... your 'Village' and your men work for meand my partner as the new Org. of Rogue Ninja."

Rouge Uchiha18 02-17-2013 01:24 PM

"Sorry It ain't gonna happen" he said as he behind kicked him in the stoamch. "The lame Rouge Org. Is never going to make it" he said as he appeared behind him an kicked him upward. " Multi Kage Bunshin No Jutsu" he said before he could land on the water again. "It isnt going to happen" he said as one of his clones attempted to grab him from behind.

konoha chimp 02-17-2013 01:32 PM

(So the leader of the Rouges is decided by this fight huh?? *Grabs popcorn*)

Divine Rush 02-17-2013 01:32 PM

divine appears for emotional support and chuckles"u better not lose master" says with a smirk

Shisko Shi 02-17-2013 01:34 PM

As the kick came in, Gin grabed his foot stopping it, he then Body Flickered just before the other attack hit him. He then stabbed the clone stopping the attack.

He then BFer again high in the air, "Hayabusa Tech. Droping flower of death!" Soon he created a hand sign as he blew into the holes of his hand then came out a Dragon like figur as it came crashing down on the area.

Rouge Uchiha18 02-17-2013 01:34 PM

Please I don't mind people watching as long as you stay out of my way. *smirks*

Shisko Shi 02-17-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by konoha chimp (Post 6504682)
(So the leader of the Rouges is decided by this fight huh?? *Grabs popcorn*)

No but there are two two Org. So I am here to end his.

Divine Rush 02-17-2013 01:37 PM

"i wont get in ur way master im just amused" divine says laughing

Rouge Uchiha18 02-17-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shisko Shi (Post 6504686)
As the kick came in, Gin grabed his foot stopping it, he then Body Flickered just before the other attack hit him. He then stabbed the clone stopping the attack.

He then BFer again high in the air, "Hayabusa Tech. Droping flower of death!" Soon he created a hand sign as he blew into the holes of his hand then came out a Dragon like figur as it came crashing down on the area.

"Gravity Barrier" he said as he made a barrier with his two hands out while up side down to protect against the Dragon figure that came crashing down on the water that made a rain. "Your not wining gin!" he yelled. He then threw two smoke bombs in mid-air to where gin was and then make a haze so he could follow up with his next jutsu and not be seen. He then landed on the water and then charged at him as one of three clones came from under the water as it grabbed from under his arms and "giving" the possibility of not being able to move his arms. "gravity style, gravity bomb" as chakra started forming in his palm as he attempted to hit gin in the chest that would send him hurling to the other side of the canyon into jagged rock the would impale him upon impact.

Shisko Shi 02-17-2013 02:24 PM

While still in the air he was blinded by smoke bombs. But to no avail as he followed the mans chakra for location. He landed on the water. Soon 2 of him ran towards him. He then took a battle stand as he was suprised by his arms being grabed from a clone under water. He then Jumped backwards and kicked the clone in the back sending him to that attack.

"Death Style: Death Dragon God Flame Jutsu!" Soon a gaint black black flame. This flame acts like fire, but it deadly like death it's self. One hit could end you. Then thanks to his eyes he is 2X faster then the any ninja at peak level. He then focused chakra on his body, glowing black. THen he appeared behind him with his foot only inches away to hit him in the back point blank. He then bursted in the sky.

He preformed his hand seals and then clasped his hands together. "Shadow Style: Dark world Tornado!" Soon a gaint tornado of shadow surrounding the ninja. He then chucked for Kunai in it then used Shadow mutiplay. Soon 500 of then pointing inside of the tornado. He then appeared above it and used, Death Style: Death Rain Jutsu" Soon hundreds fell from the sky that followed his chakra so that they would only follow him. He then Speed to him Kunai ready. Aiming for his heart. Only inches above it as not to kill him but the pison would paralyze him. He was moving at such powerful speed that it should be impossible to see me at all with out a enhancment of any kind.