Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Role Playing (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Village Hidden in the Oasis (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126841)

InnerSakura 02-15-2013 08:53 PM

Village Hidden in the Oasis

http://www.testmeat.co.uk/photos/images/desertoasis.jpg
Village Hidden in the Oasis
Oashisugakure

This is the previous village Hidden in the Oasis. In it's history it was a prosperous village located in a fairly large oasis out in a vast desert. The weather was known to be hot yet comfortable, and in the center of the village there is was large source of water that sustained the shinobi there. The village was protected on one side by a very large sand dune, which hid it from outsiders. All of the shinobi in this village were very formidable in battle, due to their intense training and survival skills. Most of the hidden Oasis shinobi specialized in sealing techniques, sensory abilities, sand and wind-style jutsu. A select few of them were also renowned for their kekkei genkai, which allowed them to utilize Iron Sand. Other clans in Oashisu were famous for their Desert Creation techniques, and the Oasis village had become notorius for the rare ability Sol-Style. The village had two parts. The other part of the Oasis village was located in the background, to the right if you look at the picture above.

What some of the unseen architecture looked like:

Part of the buildings appeared like they were buried underneath the sand. This gave the village an even more hidden appearance, due to the sand-tiled roofs. And it would also cool off the temperature a little inside the houses.

Notable places in the previous Oasis village:

Oashisu-raku:

Oashisu-raku is a ramen shop that all of the villagers in the Oasis village love to stop at for a quick and delicious meal.

Oashisu-Q:

Oashisu-Q is the Oasis village's most famous barbecue house. Everyone who enjoys any kind of fried meat will love to stop there for some scrumptious sirloin.

Main village sports:

Dune Buggying:

The citizens and shinobi of Oashisu usually compete in the races held in the village where they each get an old model go-cart and ride down sand dunes several hundred feet high.

Sandboarding:

This sport involves participants using a wooden board to surf down sand dunes in competitions similar to ski boarding.

太陽

The Land of Sun

Oashisu was and is located in The Land of Sun. Therefore, the village kage is to be known as the "sun shadow". Or otherwise, "Hikage". Not to be confused with Hokage. The kanji for Sun can be written as the kanji for fire, but the Land of Sun is obviously significantly different from The Land of Fire.

Previous Kage:

Gaara-Shukaku

Kage's right hand: InnerSakura

Kage's left hand: Ko Lee

Shisko Shi 02-15-2013 08:57 PM

Re: Village Hidden in the Oasis

THis for the Naruto RP?

InnerSakura 02-15-2013 09:00 PM

No. Unless you want it to be...?

Shisko Shi 02-15-2013 09:02 PM

Just wandering. Because that is what the others are for. Figuring everything out.

InnerSakura 02-15-2013 10:02 PM

Ok. This village is officially part of the upcoming Naruto roleplay thread! We need members, so if anyone wants to join, post and Ill add you.

Shisko Shi 02-15-2013 10:51 PM

If you are part of this, then you can be Kage. But make a charcter in the thread.

Noctis Arashi 02-15-2013 11:17 PM

This place is now under the rule of the Shadow Empire. *nods* Now if the Kage would please pledge allegiance to the Village Hidden in the Shadows, that would be great. :)

Shisko Shi 02-15-2013 11:35 PM

omg.. shadow..'Empire'? What is this star wars?

Noctis you are turning into this...
http://t.qkme.me/35sfym.jpg

Don't turn into the Pope....

InnerSakura 02-16-2013 02:06 AM

Actually, I have someone else in mind as the kage for my village. If he decides he doesnt want the position, then I will be kage myself.

CoolerThanIce 02-16-2013 05:32 AM

Oh cool, I am so joining this village!

Since you said that you were open for suggestions, I suggest that our symbol will be a desert scorpion (since most scorpions live in the desert, plus it looks cooler than a flower in my opinion).

http://www.deviantart.com/download/3...lippintora.jpg

Oashisukage: I nominate Gaara-Shukaku, since I think that he is best suited for the job (the name, demeanor and et cetera)...now you just have to get him to join XD.

konoha chimp 02-16-2013 06:53 AM

Hmm will you guys be our allies? (Village hidden in the Ice)

PrinceofPeace 02-16-2013 06:57 AM

They are allies for the scales!!

Rouge Uchiha18 02-16-2013 07:05 AM

Sorry.... But im rouge who kills people in that village. Iv'e talked to inner sakura. *nods*

konoha chimp 02-16-2013 07:06 AM

As long as you stay away from our village that's fine, especially with your Jutsu :lol:
Just know if they're our allies we might end up fighting each other

Rouge Uchiha18 02-16-2013 07:08 AM

..... Ok, but your dead *nods*

konoha chimp 02-16-2013 07:11 AM

We'll see about that ;)

Rouge Uchiha18 02-16-2013 07:13 AM

Ok. We will. *rival death glare*

Gaara-Shukaku 02-16-2013 08:08 AM

I so want to be a part of this it's cool I do believe a Scorpion kind of emblem would be pretty cool. It has more relevance to the desert, and I think the name could be a little more creative and slightly simpler as I got tongue tied trying to pronounce it x-)

CoolerThanIce 02-16-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku (Post 6501265)
I so want to be a part of this it's cool I do believe a Scorpion kind of emblem would be pretty cool. It has more relevance to the desert, and I think the name could be a little more creative and slightly simpler as I got tongue tied trying to pronounce it x-)

Awesome! Will you be the kage?

Gaara-Shukaku 02-16-2013 12:41 PM

As long as their are not a lot of grave responsibilities then why not :) I like feeling important.. :P