Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Debate Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Ghost Real or Fake? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126409)

Shisko Shi 02-07-2013 08:58 PM

Ghost Real or Fake?

Ok so many believe and capture what are believed to be Ghost or spirits. What do you guys think? Fake or fact? Pleace give proof if you can.

InnerSakura 02-07-2013 09:01 PM

Re: Ghost Real or Fake?

Well I dont believe in ghosts, per say.

Ghosts would technically be the spirits of dead people. If you want to base your opinion on what the bible says, "the dead knoweth nothing" then ghosts do not exist.

However. Evil spirits do exist. Again, if you want to base your opinion on the bible, the devil and other malevolent spirits do indeed roam on earth.

Shisko Shi 02-07-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InnerSakura (Post 6480476)
Well I dont believe in ghosts, per say.

Ghosts would technically be the spirits of dead people. If you want to base your opinion on what the bible says, "the dead knoweth nothing" then ghosts do not exist.

However. Evil spirits do exist. Again, if you want to base your opinion on the bible, the devil and other malevolent spirits do indeed roam on earth.

The dead knoweth nothing? how would that make it fake? Although I am a heavy christian I love to go off Science fist lol.

InnerSakura 02-07-2013 09:06 PM

Because people claim that ghosts can hear them, walk around, communicate with the living, etc.
If "the dead knoweth nothing" then there would be no possible way for ghosts to exist if they are capable of communicating with the living. When a person dies, they go into a sort of "slumber". To await the judgement. Well, thats what I was taught.

Shisko Shi 02-07-2013 09:10 PM

Well what about all the expirements with the voices and the communication of the things listining. I mean evil spirits Yea liek I saw this one were someone got scratched. And the whole time the camera was on his back so it just appeared.

InnerSakura 02-07-2013 09:15 PM

I dont think evil spirits actually show themselves. Most of the time they dont want to be seen for what they really are. They take over humans and make them do evil things. Like murder, etc. Because in my opinion, humans are weak creatures that are easily manipulated.

All of those ghost shows are always fake. An exorcism is real, but it can also be faked.

Shisko Shi 02-07-2013 09:28 PM

I dought that. I mean unless you go through it your self you can not say it is fake. As for Fallen angel having us murder is dumb. Unless you wanna say OJ is the on that was possesed and murdered his family. God even said him self that we humans are sinners and evil. But loves us.

FireShadow 02-07-2013 09:38 PM

I'm not sure. I'm inclined to say no because proof is low from credible people in the scientific community. People running around with heat detectors aren't too be believed.

Shisko Shi 02-07-2013 09:40 PM

Really how? When you are in a area that is all hot and all in one area in the shape of a huminoid is blue? Please explain how that isn't? Once again you can't say no unless you expirince it.

Maikeru D. Shinigami 02-07-2013 09:46 PM

Ghosts exist, poltergeists exist, evil spirits exist. I've witnessed evidence of two of the three and the third a few family members experienced.

Shisko Shi 02-07-2013 09:47 PM

^ Thank you Maik. Rep for you =)

Edit: Nvm can't lol

Maikeru D. Shinigami 02-07-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InnerSakura (Post 6480476)

That's not very specific really. I mean, one of the popular ideas of ghosts is that they do not remember their previous life and merely have unfinished business. In that case, knoweth nothing could simply refer to knowing nothing of their previous life.

Shisko Shi 02-07-2013 09:50 PM

Has anyone seen Ghost Adventures?

FireShadow 02-07-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shisko Shi (Post 6480523)
Really how? When you are in a area that is all hot and all in one area in the shape of a huminoid is blue? Please explain how that isn't? Once again you can't say no unless you expirince it.

http://web.archive.org/web/200712191...y-science.html

Noctis Arashi 02-07-2013 09:56 PM

It's certainly possible. It's something interesting to think about.

Have you ever heard of a fear box? http://seeksghosts.blogspot.com/2011/05/fear-box.html

Possible explanation? Perhaps. I dunno. I don't have any experience, so I couldn't say.

Shisko Shi 02-07-2013 10:02 PM

You relaise lots of people have had many expirinces. So a proffeser says soemthing and you believe? It isn't based on guess when people use red still camera and have caught things in actull figures. Or deep scratches from out of no were.

FireShadow 02-07-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shisko Shi (Post 6480567)
You relaise lots of people have had many expirinces. So a proffeser says soemthing and you believe? It isn't based on guess when people use red still camera and have caught things in actull figures. Or deep scratches from out of no were.

A scientist saids something logical about something without really any good proof from anyone credible and i just believable it?

HELL YEAH!

You need to do some research and learn that there are more credible reasons for why bizarre phenomenon takes asides from oHHH it's a Ghost! An Alien! Big Foot!!! Get real And the last thing you mentioned sounds like psychosomatic illness/problem.

InnerSakura 02-07-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shisko Shi (Post 6480507)
I dought that. I mean unless you go through it your self you can not say it is fake. As for Fallen angel having us murder is dumb. Unless you wanna say OJ is the on that was possesed and murdered his family. God even said him self that we humans are sinners and evil. But loves us.

I know. No one can say that an exorcism is fake. However, that doesnt mean that it cant be faked. And no the devil hates humans. He doesnt want us to follow God. So therefor, he will try to get you to do evil things. Yes, some people go through with it willingly. Because some humans are evil themselves. But dont think that the devil will not try to make you do evil things like murder. He can, he will, and he does.

I have also thought I have seen ghosts before. But it is most likely just evil spirits.

Shisko Shi 02-07-2013 10:17 PM

@ FS, Better watch how you talk bro....

Did I say I hear someone says it is a ghost and believe no.... I go by scienticf facts. There is no prof on ANY side. There is a reason a debate is going on. I ask for opinions not 'HEY they are real guys!'

So.. you are walking in a so called huanted house. You Don't touch you back and you feel a sting what is it? You chekc and you got four long scratchs... Explain.

There have also been MANY explanations to a scientific work down to prove wrong and they failed.

FireShadow 02-07-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shisko Shi (Post 6480591)
@ FS, Better watch how you talk bro....

Did I say I hear someone says it is a ghost and believe no.... I go by scienticf facts. There is no prof on ANY side. There is a reason a debate is going on. I ask for opinions not 'HEY they are real guys!'

So.. you are walking in a so called huanted house. You Don't touch you back and you feel a sting what is it? You chekc and you got four long scratchs... Explain.

There have also been MANY explanations to a scientific work down to prove wrong and they failed.

You go for what is actually logical. Not oh, it's a GHOST! an ALIEN! etc. etc.

-_______________-

There is a logical explanation for everything. Don't jump to the stupidest ;);););) just because you haven't found the truth yet. Once you start thinking like that you move mankind back a step or two to the stone age.

As for the haunted house example I'd say with my unprofessional opinion it would be a psychosomatic reaction to a preconceived idea of it being a haunted house.