Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler So about the Kyuubi Charka (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126396)

Wooster 02-07-2013 05:42 PM

So about the Kyuubi Charka

Think it's been released?

If it has, where'd it go. If not, why not?

I think it will join with the other half, make the Kyuubi turn against Naruto, kick the shit out of Madara and Tobi and become the true final villain. :ugeek:

Harlequin 02-07-2013 06:24 PM

Re: So about the Kyuubi Charka

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wooster (Post 6480119)
Think it's been released?

If it has, where'd it go. If not, why not?

I think it will join with the other half, make the Kyuubi turn against Naruto, kick the shit out of Madara and Tobi and become the true final villain. :ugeek:

Worse theory EVER!

Give me a reason why kurama/9 tails would turn on naruto now when the tailed beasts have put their trust on naruto. Only thing I agree on your ridiculous theory is the Yin chakra will join naruto. Yes once it does merge with him, I can see a transformation surpassing tailed beast mode and will be a key to his victory or one of the keys to victory.

Wooster 02-07-2013 06:27 PM

Why would the two halves agree with the current condition.

And didn't you just agree with most of the theory by agreeing they will join? `:P

Harlequin 02-07-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wooster (Post 6480216)
Why would the two halves agree with the current condition.

And didn't you just agree with most of the theory by agreeing they will join? `:P

Uhhh...no. only thing I agree is the half of kuramas chakra that was just released from the death God would merge with naruto/kurama. That would boost narutos chances in the.fight against the juubi. Other than that I just laugh at the fact you think kurama would turn on naruto once he absorbs his other half. Again the other bijuus have already chosen naruto and put their trust in him, even kurama.

Wooster 02-07-2013 06:48 PM

That means it's been released AND it will go to Naruto.

Do you agree with that or not?

I thought Kyuubi was cowering from Madara. `:P

InnerSakura 02-07-2013 07:59 PM

I can actually see why Kurama might have a slight change in heart after he recieves the other portion of his chakra. Its the Yin portion. The half that Minato and Kushina sealed because they knew it would be too difficult for anyone to control. The only reason why Naruto was able to to gain control over Kurama's Yang chakra was because it was not as dark as Kurama's Yin chakra. Im sure there may be some sort of internal battle between Naruto and Kurama's Yang chakra vs Kurama's "darker half" aka, his Yin chakra.

Or perhaps, in worst case scenario, Kurama's darker chakra may even go to the juubi. THAT would be bad. And Juubi just seems like it's going to be too easy to defeat. Why would Naruto need the help of all the other biju if he was already so powerful from gaining even more chakra? Besides, if it was possible for Naruto to obtain Kurama's chakra so easily without the method of sealing it into himself, then all of Kinkaku and Ginkaku's Nine-Tails chakra would have went to him when they were in Biju mode. But then again, Naruto may be able to use sage mode to absorb the Yin chakra. I dont know. We will have to see.

Wooster 02-07-2013 08:12 PM

Do you think the Yin chakra was released? And what happened to it?

This thread is suppose to be what you think, not my little joke. :lol:

Squall 02-07-2013 08:20 PM

I thought it was sealed in Minato, its why his body was super heavy and dense moments before he died. I might be mistaken.

If it is in the reaper itself...then yeah....I think it should rejoin with kurama...or...

Nothing happens.

I'm expecting the latter and Kishi will just ignore it.

l3thall3g3nd 02-07-2013 08:21 PM

^ I thought it was still in minato.

Sir Michael 02-07-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l3thall3g3nd (Post 6480418)
^ I thought it was still in minato.

This.

Minato has the Yin folks!

BMC1994 02-07-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlequin (Post 6480207)
BEST theory EVER!

Fixed.

Sir Michael 02-07-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6480718)
Your right, this is a terrible theory.

There we go.

-

Yeah, but it's hard to say where the Chakra will go to.

kalmeast 02-08-2013 02:41 AM

Finally Wooster makes a bit of a serious thread lol...

Kurama's Yin Chakra is chakra and not SOUL, so it's not sealed in the Shikifujin independently...It's sealed Inside Minato just like part of Minato's chakra was sealed inside Naruto's seal.

Kurama's chakra in itself is not the evil one, it's his WILL that tags along his chakra all the time that's Evil. And that Will has been tamed by Naruto. I doubt that Will is included inside the Yin Chakra within Minato,...If it were, Minato would have turned Evil himself.

So it's just chakra without WILL, that should return to Naruto... unless kishi decides to ridicule logic like wooster usually does:D

scallanan 02-08-2013 03:26 AM

@Kalmeast Good analysis. Seems like you could be right. But it would be funny to see naruto teaching kurama to conquer his hatred and calm the will in the yin chakra

kalmeast 02-08-2013 03:36 AM

^ that's a plot i thought about earlier too... way before minato's edo tensei... I later thought it'd be redundant fight between two kurama's at this point... don't you think? it may not fit in the plot when we have juubi to deal with... though i agree it'd be interesting

Wooster 02-08-2013 06:01 PM

Wow, people have poor memories. Minato sealed half the nine tails chakra in the Reaper with himself. Exactly how Hiruzen sealed, Hashirama, Tobirama and Orochimaru's arms. It appears to seal in either Hiruzen and Mianto but really it is sealed in the Reaper where they battle for entirety!!!

Anyway, Orochimaru's arms just swooshed towards him; I'd hazard a guess the nine tails chakra did the same.

What happens next is anyone's guess, but sure can't be worse than Kishi has done so far turning the nine tails from a force of nature to a crying pup. :|

サスケ 02-08-2013 06:04 PM

Nine tails is still a force of nature but hes [radacted] cooler now. It can't be worse than Kishi having Kakashi spam kamui like a video game lol

Wooster 02-08-2013 06:07 PM

^ You are right as well. But please, no MLP references. :|

サスケ 02-08-2013 06:07 PM

sorry bout that lol

Wooster 02-08-2013 06:09 PM

Hey hey, this is suppose to be a serious thread. Wouldn't it be cool if nine tails kills Naruto and then joins with Kakashi and turns him evil. :D