Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler Question about chapter (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126355)

Drake_Stephens 02-06-2013 07:08 PM

Question about chapter

Was Sasuke's Sharingan at the end of the chapter the MS or EMS? And which one is it that when used blinds the eye?

I missed the history lesson about all that.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 02-06-2013 07:10 PM

Re: Question about chapter

I think it was MS. His EMS I think, is the one with his MS pattern and Itachi's MS pattern in the middle.
The one causing blindness....I think it was MS.

Drake_Stephens 02-06-2013 07:14 PM

So the radioactive symbol in his eye is the MS and the elongated common looking one is his EMS?

Harlequin 02-06-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drake_Stephens (Post 6478615)
So the radioactive symbol in his eye is the MS and the elongated common looking one is his EMS?

Sasuke's Mangekyo Sharingan has 3 intersecting ellipses. His Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is the same as his Mangekyo Sharingan but has a symmetrical version of Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan in the center.

Harlequin 02-06-2013 07:28 PM

Also the Sharingan at the end of the chapter should be the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan but there are theories that it was Mangekyo Sharingan cuz it didn't have the pinwheel in the center, probably kishimoto made an error and forgot to put it. I dont think you can turn back to Mangekyo Sharingan once you implanted another sharingan to obtain the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. It just doesn't make sense. The theory of switching back from Mangekyo to Eternal Mangekyo is just a stupid assumption.

Maruko 02-07-2013 09:24 AM

It was MS. I wrote a similar thread, and people acted like I was a retard :D

Rikudo Sage 02-07-2013 10:35 AM

It was MS but it dont make sense because it is Itachi's eye that he is using. He shouldnt be able to switch to his MS version. If he can then it should be the MS of Itachi not his.

I dont think its an error by Kishi coz he already did it twice..

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 02-07-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maruko (Post 6479284)

They are not wrong.
:lol:

Harlequin 02-07-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maruko (Post 6479284)

You're not retarded. But I'm more convinced that it was EMS and kishi or whoever drew the chapter forgot to put the pinwheel at the center of the "EMS"

DrKage 02-07-2013 11:39 AM

Yeah, I'm just as convinced it was a drawing mistake.

Harlequin 02-07-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrKage (Post 6479406)
Yeah, I'm just as convinced it was a drawing mistake.

I know right?

It would make no sense if that were to happen. I've seen a lot of drawing errors in manga's before. The switching MS to EMS is just a stupid assumption/Theory since EMS is a transplanted eye after all.

Jakropha 02-07-2013 03:26 PM

If the shape of the eye is directed from the brain, why is it so outlandish that SASUKE'S Mangekyo could be shown, instead of Itachi's?
The shape of the eye isn't dictated by the eye, if we go by what Tobirama said, the BRAIN dictates the shape.

Sasuke's Chakra, and Brain are completely different from Itachi's.

Saying it should be Itachi's MS is just dismissing facts.

DrKage 02-08-2013 05:24 AM

Then what the heck would be the point of Madara's EMS looking different from his MS? Why would Sasuke's EMS look different if the eyes have no say in it? Hell, why even get another person's eyes for EMS then if it's just the brain that controls it?

kalmeast 02-08-2013 06:11 AM

No, it couldn't be a drawing mistake as Tobirama said in thought: "Mangekyou Sharingan"... why'd kishi make both errors in text and drawing at once...the fact that the txt and drawing are coherent means it's no mistake... "LOGIC"

To those who say it doesn't make sense...think about it this way...

when Itachi showed Sasuke the "spiritual sharingan monster"...it was a monster that had four eye socket. Two were missing in itachi's version. Madara's had all four eyes b'cos of EMS. Itachi said to sasuke "You are my Spare"...

So i don't see why sasuke's own MS couldn't exist on it's own if he now has "four eyes"...Itachi's is only his "SPARE".

All, the "Spiritual Sharingan Monster" had to do is close the two eyes (Itachi's) above, and voila - you have sasuke's original MS

Open all four eyes and there you have both itachi's and sasuke's (EMS)

If possible close the two eyes Below, there, you got Itachi's MS...likely

ref: 386 pg 9 and pg 13... (madara's and Itachi's SSM)

DrKage 02-08-2013 06:55 AM

Yeah, "spare" talk means when my eyes go blind from using MS, i take yours (which gives me EMS) and don't go blind anymore. Like having a spare tire in my trunk. I'm not using it until one of my current tires goes flat.

And Tobi just said Mangyekou Sharingan because it is a Mangyekou Sharingan, just one that won't go blind. In terms of capabilities, they're exactly the same. It's the same reason everyone says Naruto does the Shadow Clone technique instead of always saying Naruto did the Multi-Shadow Clone technique every single time. That extra descriptor is essentially meaningless in everyday conversation.

Drake_Stephens 02-08-2013 11:55 AM

Well thanks guys this has helped a lot and now I know the difference between EMS and MS.