Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Tri-Luna Official RP (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126320)

Kirin Inuzuka 02-05-2013 07:15 PM

Tri-Luna Official RP

OK this is the official Tri-Luna RP, I guess after three pages if you've been killed or whatever then you can come back or you can just replace your old chracter with a new on and start posting instantly.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...=1#post6476849
Make your characters and Discuss the RP here in this link

You may begin!

Shisko Shi 02-05-2013 07:47 PM

Re: Tri-Luna Official RP

Walking on the streets under the ocean, Atsuma, stoped by a tea house. "Man I am thirsty, funny I live under water yet thirst..." He then sighs as he wlaked down the path.

"Thirsty huh?" Diablo said following him, unlike most childs. Diablo struck fear into others hearts by just his appearnce.

Kirin Inuzuka 02-05-2013 08:16 PM

So Aqua, what shall we do today?

I have no idea *Watches a whales swim over the city* You know as Amazing as it is that we live underwater, I've that the Sanctum live up in the sky....

Really? How do they stay up there?

I'm not sure....hey Shine why is it that you're a child of outcast yet you or none of the other children and cal us what they look they look like, how do you even know your Outcast child?

Hmmm, I don't know, but we just know I guess *giggles*

Not helpful, but I guess that's all I'm going to get.....

Shisko Shi 02-05-2013 08:50 PM

"YOOO!!!! Diablo LEts PARTY!!!" Atsuma then stood up and began to party.

Diablo carried him at on his back as they walked down the road.

Kirin Inuzuka 02-05-2013 08:54 PM

Ooh, I know, lets go swimming....In the ocean!

Now? are you crazy, there orphans in the open water at night.

Yeah, but it's not like we'll go far, plus what Orphan is a match for you and me! *Kind of cheers when she says it*

I suppose you won't stop begging if I say no, so what the hey *Heads for the edge of the barrier*

(lol, party time huh)

Shisko Shi 02-05-2013 09:32 PM

Soon the entire town/city could head as Diablo carried his Noisy partner. "WWOOHOOOO PARTY!!!"

"You are drunk... Again..."

"You are such a party pooper!"

Kirin Inuzuka 02-05-2013 10:01 PM

The heck is that? *sighs* He's drunk.....again.......

PARTY!!!!!

Shisko Shi 02-05-2013 10:13 PM

"Come on Diablo you are making a scean!"

"If only he knew...."
Diablo throws him on the ground as states, "You relaise I could kill you right?"

"Na, because you love me to much bro! Now chill out and making a scean and have a shot!" He has a shot filled with a 90% Acl drink and hands it over.

Hozuki 02-06-2013 03:29 AM

(Anyone from Pulse wanna join me? ): )

Ko stalked around in the woods, jumping on trees and such. He then headed back to the Kingdom of Pulse, he went to a tea house.

Shisko Shi 02-06-2013 01:33 PM

lol wish I could but I's be under water! =P

I mean I can meet up with you.

"Hey Diablo..." I say sitting down back on a building in an ally. "Wanna go to the surface? Or swim?"

"W...W..Water?!"

"Oh don't be a baby you wimp..."

"F..fine but lets make it fast."

"Sweet!"

The then head out to the edge of the dome.

Hozuki 02-06-2013 02:59 PM

A shadow extends from the far corner of the restaurant. The shadow stops at Ko and manifests into a solid form.

"Hey, I found a mission." The figure said as Ko gets up and leaves while the shadow follows behind, hiding in Ko's shadow, unable to see or sense. Ko then looked at the paper.

"To Sanctum..."

Shisko Shi 02-06-2013 03:07 PM

Soon an explosion broke the bubble of the places but was repaired fast by the guards. "Damn it.... He did it again. Soon the dark water could see a red and talk bright figure as soon he burts out of the water. Soon what seemed like a red and fire like comet flew in the sky as I used fire to help push us with Diablos strength. We land on some land as he look at the water from the beach.

"Now this is the life!"

loganace 02-06-2013 03:32 PM

I walk in the underwater city, right underneath a ladder being chased by five black cats. The whole barrier keeping the water from coming in was cracked and looked like it was barren, like it hadn't been lived in for years. Multiple armed guards are chasing me, Trying to shoot me because I am a "Criminal." I am just taking a slow walk as they are chasing me. When they get into the bubble I am in now, they hesitate before coming into he bubble. They decide to come in. As I near the end of the bubble, they start firing crossbows at me. But for some reason, they keep narrowly missing. I continue to walk. Right when I get to end of the bubble and go into the next non destroyed wreck of a place, I help the cats following me across. The guards are nearing me. Right when the last kitten gets off of the bubble, when the only living things in the destroyed bubble are the guards. I smile, and the entire bubble collapses, and the guards fall and drown to their deaths. The cats and I are completely safe. I smile as i continue to walk.

Hozuki 02-07-2013 02:58 PM

Ko relaxed as the ship flew towards Sanctum.

BOOSH!

The ship as hit by a missile as the ship crashed onto the planet Outcast.

"Ugh." Luckily, the main city inside the big bubble was a few feet away. Ko entered the city Outcast and wandered around.

Shisko Shi 02-07-2013 03:12 PM

(lol that was fast landing and recovery. Also we are on other planets? I thought it was regions)

Hotarubi Hyuuga 02-07-2013 03:19 PM

(I read, we're all on the same planet is just you know land, sea and sky lol, also how am I supposed to RP with you if you left Pulse without me lol)

Well then, this might be a problem -takes out my two swords as I prepare to face off against a giant orphan-

-Orphans roars-

Shisko Shi 02-07-2013 03:23 PM

Laughing I look at Diablo. "Well that was fun how about we go fine some people."

"Huh.... Humans."

"Hahahahaha!"
We then walk off looking for fun.
(YOu in the sku HH?)

Hotarubi Hyuuga 02-07-2013 03:30 PM

(No, I'm on Pulse, that's earth Sanctum is the sky lol)

-the orphan charges at me, but I flip over it and stab it in the back, however it's skin is so thick that my sword back stuck in it's back and it starts to run around, trying to shake me off of it's back-

Uh....oh...whoahhhh!!!

Kirin Inuzuka 02-07-2013 03:37 PM

Hey!....they went swimming before we did, Diablo isn't a water child, he doesn't even like water, no fair!>.<

Really? you're complaining because Diablo got to do something he hates?.....You're mighty odd to be my partner you know that?

Shisko Shi 02-07-2013 03:44 PM

I am Sprinting at and extream leaving a gaint dirt trail behind. Diablo can be seen standing their with a sweat drop on his back head. He then sighs as he walks in his direction.

Soon I end up with a gaint infront of me as I hear attacks. I then end up running into the beast. "Hey! Watch it bro!"