Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Favourite Character (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126302)

eddzuchiha 02-05-2013 02:53 PM

Favourite Character

Who is your Favourite character in Naruto and why?? I gotta go with Sasuke (don't hate me) even though he seems to be oozing evil and revenge, he's got heart and just typifies coolness!!:cool:

Souret 02-05-2013 02:58 PM

Re: Favourite Character

Konan...they may already be a thread like this...oh well Konan

ino>sakura! 02-05-2013 03:48 PM

Sasuke shizune itachi ino hinata and Konan!!!because there awesome strong hot and second best medical ninja!!!!!

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 02-05-2013 08:56 PM

Kakashi Hatake
Yamato
Iruka Umino

Because they're awesome.

Ino's Girl 02-05-2013 08:57 PM

Deidera :3

OnceLostLu 02-05-2013 10:46 PM

Lee/Guy are tied for my favorite. Though, like you I am a fan of Sasuke. I admit he has his flaws but overall I still really like his character. I also have to through Anko up here. I really like her and wish she had a little more spotlight.

InnerSakura 02-05-2013 11:07 PM

You could probably go onto my profile to figure this one out, but my favorite character is definitely Gaara. <33333
He just has the most interesting and heartbreaking/heartwarming story in all of Naruto. Not only that, he is also super hot, and overall just perfect.

My next favorite character is Naruto. He would be like a brother to me.
He is very funny and doesnt think before he acts, and he also never backs down. Basically he has some very admirable qualities. I also like it that he doesnt ignore someone just because they're on the dark side, or because they have bad qualities. He tries to change them, and make them like him.

I also love Kankuro. I like his punk attitude. Also, the fact that he is all protective over Gaara just makes him an ideal character.

My favorite female characters are Temari, because she is fierce like me, and takes no bullcrap. She is also Gaara's sister, and therefor she is automatically #1.

Hinata is also one of my favorite characters, because she is like me in so many ways also. I have a good side and a bad side. Hinata would be my good side.

Konan is my favorite akatsuki and also one of my favorite girl characters. There is just something awesome about her. The way she looks, her jutsu, everything. Her attitude is a lot like mine.

Noctis Arashi 02-05-2013 11:08 PM

Darui.

Divine Rush 02-05-2013 11:09 PM

Diffently Kabuto in shipudden he is so sick:)

Rikudo-Sennin Kage 02-05-2013 11:25 PM

Spoliers below in case people think it is:

Spoiler:

Naruto and Sasuke. They are the best and have the Yin-Yang Philosphy and hope they would be comrades again. They (in my opinon) should be the Sage of the Six Paths together (they deserved it). And like what Kakashi Hatake_Yamato said, I love her favourite characters too. Many like Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Sai and Sakura are true heroes and really deserves their title. Hope that Team 7 would have Sasuke back and Naruto should be a Jounin (he really taught Konohamaru well) and Sasuke should be part of ANBU (he has the power like his brother).

topchef 02-06-2013 04:50 PM

Kakuzu. He was much more interesting than most naruto bad guys. The dude just wanted money, he wasn't a typical power hungry or lame ass cry baby villain that always cry about pain and illusions. I love how underrated Kakuzu is and I prefer him be underrated than wanked like Minato, Itachi, and Kakashi.

Kakashi H 03-09-2013 01:36 PM

Kakashi because he's a boss

Gaara-Shukaku 03-09-2013 01:40 PM

Looks at Username......
Ton-Ton

Ironscout4 03-09-2013 01:41 PM

Male: Gaara,kakashi and naruto
Female:hita

NaraAkimichi 03-18-2013 11:55 AM

I don't really have an order, but...

Sai, Shikamaru, Gaara, Deidara, Tobi, Temari, etc.

konoha chimp 03-18-2013 11:57 AM

1. Lee
2. Gaara
3. Darui
4. Guy
5. Omoi

TheBeastMode 03-19-2013 10:16 PM

1. Sai : Why? I like His real Sai personailty hes care about his BestFriends thats cool.
2. Naruto Uzumaki : Why? His jutsus is awesomeness. Funny personality
3. Kakashi Hatake : Why? He read books . He's funny and Very easy-going personality
4. Darui : Why? I Like His Personality

Amazon1 03-23-2013 04:11 AM

Temari. We're like two peas in a pod.
But I have I feeling that I've already posted in a thread similar to this one...hm...oh, never mind.

Mr.Nardo2000 03-25-2013 07:48 AM

Um...
1.Itachi
2.Hidan
3.Minato
4.Killer Bee
5.Deidara
6.Rest of the Akatsuki

Mangetsu Hozuki 03-25-2013 08:11 AM

Suigetsu. >.>