Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Narutoverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Uchihah Showdown (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126094)

FireShadow 01-31-2013 06:29 PM

Uchihah Showdown

Saske
Itachi
Madara
Obito
Shishi
Fugoku
Madara older brother

They all fight for top name

all out, battle royale

Ok, Madara has no wood release or rinnegan :) itachi no izanami, shishi no mind control,

and here we GO! xD

PrinceofPeace 01-31-2013 07:20 PM

Re: Uchihah Showdown

Itachi is the strongest by hype and feats.

FireShadow 01-31-2013 08:22 PM

itachi is out then >:[ who would of those remainingg

PrinceofPeace 01-31-2013 08:23 PM

Actually to make it interesting keep itachi In it

I say obito is the strongest

FireShadow 01-31-2013 08:26 PM

well if he solo then why have him.

Shisko Shi 01-31-2013 08:29 PM

Madras brother is actulyl younger, but Madara his eye is said to be able to reverse time a bit. As seen when he fought Senji. But Itachi is good, Genjutsu he might win against Tobi. Hand to hand He wnds Ninjtusu he might when depends.

Madara is also not to be messed with, his Great Fire Wall Jutsu would easly take out Fire Ball. I mean this guy old or not is very well skilled to have gone against Sinji and live.

Dragon Style 01-31-2013 10:04 PM

Madara, he has that meteor and PS

FireShadow 01-31-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Style (Post 6466424)
Madara, he has that meteor and PS

no he doesnt id say no meteori n opening!

Shisko Shi 01-31-2013 10:32 PM

Well he has ES also Complete Sassano.

The Immortal Watch Dog 01-31-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace (Post 6466115)
Itachi is the strongest by hype and feats.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU (Post 6466227)
Itachi would win...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

also..all uchihas lose the sheer amount of fail characters in one room causes a singularity of suck to implode reality killing them all

Dragon Style 01-31-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireShadow (Post 6466432)
no he doesnt id say no meteori n opening!

It says nothing about the meteor, it's not planetary devistation it doesn't come from the rinnegan. Aslo he has the Uchiha Fan of Doom, so he pretty much wins.

Shisko Shi 01-31-2013 11:16 PM

"Yea, I mean Itachi isn't like Good. He is just smart, he thinks things through. Madara not so much as he can use just raw power. So those would be hard, but even Itachi mentions that Madara is powerful. So he wins. Izuna would be tough, but I still say MAdara. Sasuke is a weak punk, Itachi let him kill him. Obito isn;t all cracked up... he just has a cool eye effect.

BMC1994 01-31-2013 11:28 PM

Someone has to explain how they would even hit obito. And assuming this is a free for all Itachi wont have the time to focus solely on him.

Even if people didnt realize this i fail to see how itachi is the strongest while madara has his perfect susanoo.

Sasuke is a watered down itachi in regards to jutsu and fighting style.

I am going to say obito because the others have no means of hitting him. Nor are they fast enough like the fourth hokage.

Shisko Shi 01-31-2013 11:39 PM

Sure... Others have found out liek Monito, I am sure sooner or later Madara would. Plus how would he beat Madra with his Susanoo? I mean He can not stay in that protective place for ever, so he just spams Great Fire Annihllaton. It that doesn't work then all he has to do is be him.... Basicly go easy for 99% time, at that point he would have thought of a plan. Not an easy fight.

BMC1994 01-31-2013 11:43 PM

1.Minato is claimed to be a genius of his generation
2.Minato is essentially the second fastest person in the naruto verse with reaction feats to match.

No uchiha(except obito himself) is that fast or could probably even react to it.

Totsuka> Madara anyway.

Shisko Shi 01-31-2013 11:47 PM

Where has it shown Obito being fast? I always see him use his eye because he can't escape.

BMC1994 01-31-2013 11:49 PM

Obito handled KCM naruto, Gai and kakashi at the same time.On top of that he competed with a guy who can teleport.

Spectual 02-01-2013 12:02 AM

Without koto, Shisui doesn't have a chance.As for the winner I think that Itachi or Obi to would win.

Shisko Shi 02-01-2013 12:05 AM

He did? Because last I checked that also is how he lost. YOu relaise the teleporting is also him used to his master and how he works. He also knows a bit about how he does stuff so he basicly had a but load prep were Monito had none.

As for Naruto and Gai and Kakashi. They are of cause Ninja so being aware is what they do. So speed doesn;t make much diffrence, but thanks for telling me what parts show it..

BMC1994 02-01-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shisko Shi (Post 6466518)
He did? Because last I checked that also is how he lost. YOu relaise the teleporting is also him used to his master and how he works. He also knows a bit about how he does stuff so he basicly had a but load prep were Monito had none.

As for Naruto and Gai and Kakashi. They are of cause Ninja so being aware is what they do. So speed doesn;t make much diffrence, but thanks for telling me what parts show it..

Mind you obito is currently raping the entire shinobi world with madara. Idk about you but that is not my definition of losing.

So your telling me for example Shino could have done the same? Speed makes all the difference. Otherwise obito wouldve get pwned like the fourth did to him.(being outsmarted/speeded by miliseconds)