Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler Addresing some of the so-called contradictions... (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126036)

Fuuin 01-30-2013 12:48 PM

Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
...Of chapter 618.

Why is everyone so mad? I thought this chapter was great. Who were "The One's Who Know Everything" supposed to be? The Elders? It'd be audacious for SotSP to be brought back even for a split second when Naruto is already carrying out his will. And some people thought Orochimaru was going to ET Sasuke's parents? For what, they got duped. How would they know anything significant?

Playing off of Itachi's re-death, Sasuke questioned what it is to be a Shinobi, what's a village, etc. etc. Who better to educate him than the previous Kage? They do know everything, collectively.

Second, Orochimaru obviously was researching Shiki Fujin after Sarutobi used it to seal his arms and take away his jutsu. So naturally he'd have had some research on it. This isn't deus ex machina. Three years passed by between the time he lost his arms and the time Sasuke managed to defeat him.

An individual cannot be resurrected if their soul is sealed. Orochimaru free'd their souls, along with his arms, allowing them to be brought back via Edo Tensei--there is nothing awkward, cheap or strange about this. How? What's wrong with it? Where's the plot-hole in this? Oh, the fact Orochimaru didn't get absorbed? Well first, he wasn't sealing anyone. He was doing the opposite. Shinigami cut his stomach open, there was no sealing, therefore no soul exchange. Rather, just a mortal wound that would lead to death. So what did he do? Escaped his body before he bled to death. How could he do this? Body Transfer Jutsu; his trump card, remember? He transferred himself to a Zetsu clone.

I don't understand what the big gripe is. This chapter was fantastic.

And what, was Kishi supposed to tell us about the Uzumaki District? Their whole country was destroyed, they're not allowed to have any form of ruins at all? The masks are simply relics that survived that destruction, likely spirited away by Konoha's shinobi. How else would Minato be able to study their sealing techniques? Kushina taught him, but how did she know? She was brought over at a young age without any time for extensive training from an elder Uzumaki. Unless you wish to assume Mito taught her. But when you teach something complicated and sacred, you need some sort of place/tool.

Oh yeah, Kushina was probably teaching Minato cursed seals in the backyard over BBQ.

-_-;

Kishi didn't just pull anything out of his hat. He's building upon backstory and revealing aspects to Naruto's extinct culture. Its better that Orochimaru used a mask rather than knowing the seals and jutsu already. Plus, the mask could be required to protect the user from the traditional cost of summoning Shinigami, while also enabling the release of its souls.

So please, those of you complaining about this chapter, there's no need.

Jutsu Junkie 01-30-2013 01:08 PM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
I understand what you are saying, and I agree in principle. My problem is that multiple skilled shinobi claimed that breaking that seal was impossible. Now, I also understand that no characters are to be trusted when they make claims about power in Narutoverse, but what else would we base any prediction on? If we don't bother speculating, that cuts out a huge amount of our fun around here. We are remembering the whole "fun" part, aren't we? When fantasies establish rules and then constantly break them, it weakens a story. It's not a plot hole, because it doesn't contradict an actual established fact, just statements by various characters we are supposed to respect, but that isn't a good thing. Stuff like that should be reserved for intentionally weakening the credability of a specific character, or for strategically deceiving other characters. It would be better if the they had just said, "We don't konw how to free souls from the belly of the Dead Demon" or similar. That would have been credible. They could have even shown various people looking for and failing to find a means of doing so, which would have established misdirection without actually being foolishly categorical in a land of demigod wizards.

Ultimate combatant 01-30-2013 01:48 PM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
I agree with you Fuuin.

I'd say this chapter was awesome!!! :D

Satsuki 01-30-2013 04:31 PM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie (Post 6463589)
I understand what you are saying, and I agree in principle. My problem is that multiple skilled shinobi claimed that breaking that seal was impossible. Now, I also understand that no characters are to be trusted when they make claims about power in Narutoverse, but what else would we base any prediction on? If we don't bother speculating, that cuts out a huge amount of our fun around here. We are remembering the whole "fun" part, aren't we? When fantasies establish rules and then constantly break them, it weakens a story. It's not a plot hole, because it doesn't contradict an actual established fact, just statements by various characters we are supposed to respect, but that isn't a good thing. Stuff like that should be reserved for intentionally weakening the credability of a specific character, or for strategically deceiving other characters. It would be better if the they had just said, "We don't konw how to free souls from the belly of the Dead Demon" or similar. That would have been credible. They could have even shown various people looking for and failing to find a means of doing so, which would have established misdirection without actually being foolishly categorical in a land of demigod wizards.

Itachi stated that every Jutsu has a weakness. The sacrifice is PART of the jutsu, so I wouldn't call that a weakness.

This chapter was the weakness.

paradigm1977 01-30-2013 09:16 PM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuuin (Post 6463560)
...Of chapter 618.

Why is everyone so mad? I thought this chapter was great. Who were "The One's Who Know Everything" supposed to be? The Elders? It'd be audacious for SotSP to be brought back even for a split second when Naruto is already carrying out his will. And some people thought Orochimaru was going to ET Sasuke's parents? For what, they got duped. How would they know anything significant?

Playing off of Itachi's re-death, Sasuke questioned what it is to be a Shinobi, what's a village, etc. etc. Who better to educate him than the previous Kage? They do know everything, collectively.

Second, Orochimaru obviously was researching Shiki Fujin after Sarutobi used it to seal his arms and take away his jutsu. So naturally he'd have had some research on it. This isn't deus ex machina. Three years passed by between the time he lost his arms and the time Sasuke managed to defeat him.

An individual cannot be resurrected if their soul is sealed. Orochimaru free'd their souls, along with his arms, allowing them to be brought back via Edo Tensei--there is nothing awkward, cheap or strange about this. How? What's wrong with it? Where's the plot-hole in this? Oh, the fact Orochimaru didn't get absorbed? Well first, he wasn't sealing anyone. He was doing the opposite. Shinigami cut his stomach open, there was no sealing, therefore no soul exchange. Rather, just a mortal wound that would lead to death. So what did he do? Escaped his body before he bled to death. How could he do this? Body Transfer Jutsu; his trump card, remember? He transferred himself to a Zetsu clone.

I don't understand what the big gripe is. This chapter was fantastic.

And what, was Kishi supposed to tell us about the Uzumaki District? Their whole country was destroyed, they're not allowed to have any form of ruins at all? The masks are simply relics that survived that destruction, likely spirited away by Konoha's shinobi. How else would Minato be able to study their sealing techniques? Kushina taught him, but how did she know? She was brought over at a young age without any time for extensive training from an elder Uzumaki. Unless you wish to assume Mito taught her. But when you teach something complicated and sacred, you need some sort of place/tool.

Oh yeah, Kushina was probably teaching Minato cursed seals in the backyard over BBQ.

-_-;

Kishi didn't just pull anything out of his hat. He's building upon backstory and revealing aspects to Naruto's extinct culture. Its better that Orochimaru used a mask rather than knowing the seals and jutsu already. Plus, the mask could be required to protect the user from the traditional cost of summoning Shinigami, while also enabling the release of its souls.

So please, those of you complaining about this chapter, there's no need.

So for a price of your soul, you will have the Shinigami eat another's soul. But the price is free and he will slice himself open if you would like him to release everything he's eaten.

If their was a slight verbal que about the mask controlling the shinigami, then the shinigami is powerless, and commits seppuku (or similar looking) because you committed sepuku, and it's a nara effect almost, then ok.

maybe it is just that.

narutosoul16 01-30-2013 09:26 PM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuuin (Post 6463560)
...Of chapter 618.

Why is everyone so mad? I thought this chapter was great. Who were "The One's Who Know Everything" supposed to be? The Elders? It'd be audacious for SotSP to be brought back even for a split second when Naruto is already carrying out his will. And some people thought Orochimaru was going to ET Sasuke's parents? For what, they got duped. How would they know anything significant?

Playing off of Itachi's re-death, Sasuke questioned what it is to be a Shinobi, what's a village, etc. etc. Who better to educate him than the previous Kage? They do know everything, collectively.

Second, Orochimaru obviously was researching Shiki Fujin after Sarutobi used it to seal his arms and take away his jutsu. So naturally he'd have had some research on it. This isn't deus ex machina. Three years passed by between the time he lost his arms and the time Sasuke managed to defeat him.

An individual cannot be resurrected if their soul is sealed. Orochimaru free'd their souls, along with his arms, allowing them to be brought back via Edo Tensei--there is nothing awkward, cheap or strange about this. How? What's wrong with it? Where's the plot-hole in this? Oh, the fact Orochimaru didn't get absorbed? Well first, he wasn't sealing anyone. He was doing the opposite. Shinigami cut his stomach open, there was no sealing, therefore no soul exchange. Rather, just a mortal wound that would lead to death. So what did he do? Escaped his body before he bled to death. How could he do this? Body Transfer Jutsu; his trump card, remember? He transferred himself to a Zetsu clone.

I don't understand what the big gripe is. This chapter was fantastic.

And what, was Kishi supposed to tell us about the Uzumaki District? Their whole country was destroyed, they're not allowed to have any form of ruins at all? The masks are simply relics that survived that destruction, likely spirited away by Konoha's shinobi. How else would Minato be able to study their sealing techniques? Kushina taught him, but how did she know? She was brought over at a young age without any time for extensive training from an elder Uzumaki. Unless you wish to assume Mito taught her. But when you teach something complicated and sacred, you need some sort of place/tool.

Oh yeah, Kushina was probably teaching Minato cursed seals in the backyard over BBQ.

-_-;

Kishi didn't just pull anything out of his hat. He's building upon backstory and revealing aspects to Naruto's extinct culture. Its better that Orochimaru used a mask rather than knowing the seals and jutsu already. Plus, the mask could be required to protect the user from the traditional cost of summoning Shinigami, while also enabling the release of its souls.

So please, those of you complaining about this chapter, there's no need.

Nuff Said

kalmeast 01-30-2013 11:45 PM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
well fuuin, u make me re-consider this chapter...it was great afterall...

Naruto Namikazi 01-30-2013 11:56 PM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
No... the issue i am having here... Is that its turning into DB more and more.... no one is dying... things that seemed impossible aren't anymore... And the idea of split opening the Shinigami's stomach... You say that Oro has been doing research... First of all there is no proof of that...

Not to mention the fact that why did he have to wait until he died to do this >.>? His research on that part hasnt improved... He did gain Kabuto's knowledge but Kabuto did 0% research on that stuff, only the Edo Tensei and Snake Sage Mode... That's it.

So yeah... This is illogical, and it is stupid... Plus Oro is being revived too many times...

And have you ever thought about the consequences? Now that the Reaper has released EVERYTHING... Naruto no longer has a seal on him... And that seal is the reason why the Kyuubi is still inside Naruto... Seal broken = Kyuubi out of the cage... < It's pretty logical, and if the kyuubi doesnt get out, then still... the Seal is no longer there >.>

The idea about the Mask came out of nowhere with no background story whatsoever about it... And all you are saying about Kushina and whatever are just assumptions... You have no proof for anything you said...

Kishi is just bringing stuff out of nowhere to finish this Manga faster... And stupid stuff too... And dont you think that the creator of the Edo Tensei can break through it ?? The Second Hokage (since we are making assumptions why the hell not this one, its much more logical than any other assumption) can probably brake the Edo Tensei and release all the Kage-s... Dont you think that's a bit stupid to have the strongest 4 in the history of the Manga to be on the loose just like that... And plus the 1st Hokage is going to rape pretty much everything... And lets not forget Yamato who might end up merging with the 1st Hokage if things continue like this >.>

This chapter isnt good at all...

kalmeast 01-31-2013 12:24 AM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
^ another good perspective... now... i'm like ok... you too have a point...

let me re-view this chapter 6 more times

ILIKEPIE 01-31-2013 12:26 AM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
it was an ok chapter and since the wordcontradiction is in the title I must post this sorry

YouTube:

Phariah824 01-31-2013 10:07 PM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi (Post 6464647)
No... the issue i am having here... Is that its turning into DB more and more.... no one is dying... things that seemed impossible aren't anymore... And the idea of split opening the Shinigami's stomach... You say that Oro has been doing research... First of all there is no proof of that...

where was the scroll to release the seal found? oh yes Oro's base. so yes fact is he did research it obviously.



Quote:


Kishi is just bringing stuff out of nowhere to finish this Manga faster... And stupid stuff too... And dont you think that the creator of the Edo Tensei can break through it ?? The Second Hokage (since we are making assumptions why the hell not this one, its much more logical than any other assumption) can probably brake the Edo Tensei and release all the Kage-s... Dont you think that's a bit stupid to have the strongest 4 in the history of the Manga to be on the loose just like that... And plus the 1st Hokage is going to rape pretty much everything... And lets not forget Yamato who might end up merging with the 1st Hokage if things continue like this >.>

This chapter isnt good at all...
so if the second hokage could break it why didn't he the first time? Madara only managed to keep himself from being sent away. he did not break free. this was only possible because the jutsu was released.

Kioroshi. 02-01-2013 04:22 AM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi (Post 6464647)
No... the issue i am having here... Is that its turning into DB more and more.... no one is dying... things that seemed impossible aren't anymore... And the idea of split opening the Shinigami's stomach... You say that Oro has been doing research... First of all there is no proof of that...

Not to mention the fact that why did he have to wait until he died to do this >.>? His research on that part hasnt improved... He did gain Kabuto's knowledge but Kabuto did 0% research on that stuff, only the Edo Tensei and Snake Sage Mode... That's it.

So yeah... This is illogical, and it is stupid... Plus Oro is being revived too many times...

And have you ever thought about the consequences? Now that the Reaper has released EVERYTHING... Naruto no longer has a seal on him... And that seal is the reason why the Kyuubi is still inside Naruto... Seal broken = Kyuubi out of the cage... < It's pretty logical, and if the kyuubi doesnt get out, then still... the Seal is no longer there >.>

The idea about the Mask came out of nowhere with no background story whatsoever about it... And all you are saying about Kushina and whatever are just assumptions... You have no proof for anything you said...

Kishi is just bringing stuff out of nowhere to finish this Manga faster... And stupid stuff too... And dont you think that the creator of the Edo Tensei can break through it ?? The Second Hokage (since we are making assumptions why the hell not this one, its much more logical than any other assumption) can probably brake the Edo Tensei and release all the Kage-s... Dont you think that's a bit stupid to have the strongest 4 in the history of the Manga to be on the loose just like that... And plus the 1st Hokage is going to rape pretty much everything... And lets not forget Yamato who might end up merging with the 1st Hokage if things continue like this >.>

This chapter isnt good at all...



Its orochimaru the immortal :3


Also he needed uchiha to open the room where they are in now so he probably wanted to wait when he required sasukes body so then he has uchiha DNA and he can open it for himself.Thats why he did not do it before.

FireShadow 02-01-2013 09:48 AM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
im not mad. ey strain with that huge text. O.o

Wooster 02-01-2013 05:56 PM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuuin (Post 6463560)
...Of chapter 618.

Why is everyone so mad? I thought this chapter was great. Who were "The One's Who Know Everything" supposed to be? The Elders? It'd be audacious for SotSP to be brought back even for a split second when Naruto is already carrying out his will. And some people thought Orochimaru was going to ET Sasuke's parents? For what, they got duped. How would they know anything significant?

Because they are idiots. It was more great that bad. The Hokage, yep makes sense. It really would have been. There is no way anyoen coudl have the SotSP DNA when so many years have passed peopel think he is a myth.
Quote:

Playing off of Itachi's re-death, Sasuke questioned what it is to be a Shinobi, what's a village, etc. etc. Who better to educate him than the previous Kage? They do know everything, collectively.
True, enough. But more importanatly. They know EVERYTHING Really, think about, well, except for the things Danzo knows, but that would be too much awesome.
Quote:

Second, Orochimaru obviously was researching Shiki Fujin after Sarutobi used it to seal his arms and take away his jutsu. So naturally he'd have had some research on it. This isn't deus ex machina. Three years passed by between the time he lost his arms and the time Sasuke managed to defeat him.
Don't know about that. Almost seemed like he knew this from even before, but Kishi retcons so much, who cares. Anyway, maybe Hiruzen was just wrong. *shrugs*
Quote:

An individual cannot be resurrected if their soul is sealed. Orochimaru free'd their souls, along with his arms, allowing them to be brought back via Edo Tensei--there is nothing awkward, cheap or strange about this. How? What's wrong with it? Where's the plot-hole in this? Oh, the fact Orochimaru didn't get absorbed? Well first, he wasn't sealing anyone. He was doing the opposite. Shinigami cut his stomach open, there was no sealing, therefore no soul exchange. Rather, just a mortal wound that would lead to death. So what did he do? Escaped his body before he bled to death. How could he do this? Body Transfer Jutsu; his trump card, remember? He transferred himself to a Zetsu clone.
This is the point everyone seems to miss. It deserves a big. DUUUUUH. Kabuto clearly stated he couldn't revive the Hokage BECAUSE THE WERE SEALED. Orochimaru REMOVED THE SEAL.
The best part is that it released Orochimaru's arms. It was always unclear if he somehow got them back, it was nice to point out that changing bodies(which Hiruzen clearly knew O-man could do) did not give him his jutsus back.

Zetsu transfer was a nice touch. :lol: And Tobi having Zetsus spy on Sasuke is believable.
Quote:

I don't understand what the big gripe is. This chapter was fantastic.
I don't know about that, but the best chapter in 70 weeks at least.
Quote:

And what, was Kishi supposed to tell us about the Uzumaki District? Their whole country was destroyed, they're not allowed to have any form of ruins at all? The masks are simply relics that survived that destruction, likely spirited away by Konoha's shinobi. How else would Minato be able to study their sealing techniques? Kushina taught him, but how did she know? She was brought over at a young age without any time for extensive training from an elder Uzumaki. Unless you wish to assume Mito taught her. But when you teach something complicated and sacred, you need some sort of place/tool.

Oh yeah, Kushina was probably teaching Minato cursed seals in the backyard over BBQ.
That would be awesome! MMM BBQ

But Kishi did point out the mask shop was far away from the village, if he didn't that would be a big glaring error; village was destroyed. But as he did, no problem.

We also know there were some outskirt structures, see the Pain arc.

Quote:

-_-;

Kishi didn't just pull anything out of his hat. He's building upon backstory and revealing aspects to Naruto's extinct culture. Its better that Orochimaru used a mask rather than knowing the seals and jutsu already. Plus, the mask could be required to protect the user from the traditional cost of summoning Shinigami, while also enabling the release of its souls.

So please, those of you complaining about this chapter, there's no need.
Even better Kishi didn't reveal some stupid new character that now apparently knows everything. Ugh, that would have sucked. Even worse though, the people disgusted with the chapter are those that defend the dreck of the last year. Poor taste shows. :ugeek:

Just though I go point-by-point and agree since usually people do the opposite. :lol:

A side note, the best part(or maybe second after Oro's arms) is the Hokage are no longer stuck in eternal battle. I mean really, these are the heroes of all time, and they are stuck in hell. I always thought that was rather perverse, except for Hiruzen. He put the 1st and 2nd in this hell just 'cause he didn't want to lose? What a shithead. Now that Orochimaru has released them, he is clearly a more honorable ninja than the 3rd. :roll:

mrsticky005 02-02-2013 06:54 AM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuuin (Post 6463560)
...Of chapter 618.

Why is everyone so mad? I thought this chapter was great. Who were "The One's Who Know Everything" supposed to be? The Elders? It'd be audacious for SotSP to be brought back even for a split second when Naruto is already carrying out his will. And some people thought Orochimaru was going to ET Sasuke's parents? For what, they got duped. How would they know anything significant?

Playing off of Itachi's re-death, Sasuke questioned what it is to be a Shinobi, what's a village, etc. etc. Who better to educate him than the previous Kage? They do know everything, collectively.

Second, Orochimaru obviously was researching Shiki Fujin after Sarutobi used it to seal his arms and take away his jutsu. So naturally he'd have had some research on it. This isn't deus ex machina. Three years passed by between the time he lost his arms and the time Sasuke managed to defeat him.

An individual cannot be resurrected if their soul is sealed. Orochimaru free'd their souls, along with his arms, allowing them to be brought back via Edo Tensei--there is nothing awkward, cheap or strange about this. How? What's wrong with it? Where's the plot-hole in this? Oh, the fact Orochimaru didn't get absorbed? Well first, he wasn't sealing anyone. He was doing the opposite. Shinigami cut his stomach open, there was no sealing, therefore no soul exchange. Rather, just a mortal wound that would lead to death. So what did he do? Escaped his body before he bled to death. How could he do this? Body Transfer Jutsu; his trump card, remember? He transferred himself to a Zetsu clone.

I don't understand what the big gripe is. This chapter was fantastic.

And what, was Kishi supposed to tell us about the Uzumaki District? Their whole country was destroyed, they're not allowed to have any form of ruins at all? The masks are simply relics that survived that destruction, likely spirited away by Konoha's shinobi. How else would Minato be able to study their sealing techniques? Kushina taught him, but how did she know? She was brought over at a young age without any time for extensive training from an elder Uzumaki. Unless you wish to assume Mito taught her. But when you teach something complicated and sacred, you need some sort of place/tool.

Oh yeah, Kushina was probably teaching Minato cursed seals in the backyard over BBQ.

-_-;

Kishi didn't just pull anything out of his hat. He's building upon backstory and revealing aspects to Naruto's extinct culture. Its better that Orochimaru used a mask rather than knowing the seals and jutsu already. Plus, the mask could be required to protect the user from the traditional cost of summoning Shinigami, while also enabling the release of its souls.

So please, those of you complaining about this chapter, there's no need.


I'm not griping. I just didn't think the chapter was anything special.
So the Hokages are back. Well sorry but besides maybe Tobirama
I really don't give a crap about them.

I much rather have had it be the Elders.
We know next to nothing about them and yet they were the
ones "in the know" of the truth about Itachi.

Obito is an unreliable source.
Danzo took the secret of "The Uchiha Incident" to the grave

Then we got Homura and Koharu.

What do they know?
Do they know about the "Uchiha Incident"?

I like to see them get a little of character development.

I like to know more of their history.

Excuse me for being upset that ten volumes after
Sasuke said he would kill the elders we only got
to Danzo and there's STILL so much we don't
know about even him!

Now I don't expect to learn everything about every character
and we probably shouldn't. But you would think Danzo, Homura,
and Koharu are pretty important to the plot especially given
the mystery of whatever the Uchiha incident is.

What I don't get is what is so brilliant about this chapter?
If you're just excited to see Hokage then fine.
But I'm not. They're overhyped and dull to me.

Wooster 02-02-2013 10:37 AM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
Do we know that Homura and Koharu know anything about the Uchiha incident? The aren't Danzo's confidants after all. The only thing they know is the decision about killing the Uchiha clan, which shouldn't be anything more than Hiruzen knows.

Sure they sided with Danzo, but even Hiruzen sorta did, he just didn't want it to happen.

e710 02-02-2013 10:49 AM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
It was said millions of time that every jutsu has a drawback. Apparently the Reaper Death Seal has 2.
-it kills you
-and you can break the seal and send everyone free if you find a mask and have a sacrifice :lol:

But no honestly I can see that Oro probably spend the time skip years looking for a way around it. He needed his arms more than anything else because he probably knew sasuke wasn't going to give him his body. I still wonder why Oro kept all 4 of the Hokage's dna, and if he has there's he should have Jiraiya's seeing as they were teammates. Right? But I don't see or want him back.

mrsticky005 02-02-2013 11:19 AM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wooster (Post 6468941)
Do we know that Homura and Koharu know anything about the Uchiha incident? The aren't Danzo's confidants after all. The only thing they know is the decision about killing the Uchiha clan, which shouldn't be anything more than Hiruzen knows.

Sure they sided with Danzo, but even Hiruzen sorta did, he just didn't want it to happen.

Honestly I don't know. Maybe they know nothing.
But I don't see why Kishi couldn't make it that they do know.

I mean am I wrong in thinking having them be the ones
with the answers make them a helluva lot more interesting?

Am I the only one who thought who are Homura and Koharu really?

Ok, yeah I want more Danzo goodness. I ain't gonna lie.
Danzo is one of the few things about Part 2 that makes
it worth reading and one of the few reasons I continue to read.

But even so, I still want to legitimately know about more
about Homura and Koharu. For pete's sake Kisame said that
the low ranks would act as a human body shield to protect
them after Sasuke said he would kill the elders. I dunno
but that makes them seem like they have some value.

I dunno maybe something good will happen with the Hokage
reappearing but I'm keeping my expectations low.

Wooster 02-02-2013 11:37 AM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsticky005 (Post 6469035)
Honestly I don't know. Maybe they know nothing.
But I don't see why Kishi couldn't make it that they do know.

I mean am I wrong in thinking having them be the ones
with the answers make them a helluva lot more interesting?

Am I the only one who thought who are Homura and Koharu really?

Ok, yeah I want more Danzo goodness. I ain't gonna lie.
Danzo is one of the few things about Part 2 that makes
it worth reading and one of the few reasons I continue to read.

But even so, I still want to legitimately know about more
about Homura and Koharu. For pete's sake Kisame said that
the low ranks would act as a human body shield to protect
them after Sasuke said he would kill the elders. I dunno
but that makes them seem like they have some value.

I dunno maybe something good will happen with the Hokage
reappearing but I'm keeping my expectations low.

They could know something, but what would they know that Danzo didn't know? At least, something Sasuke would want to know. Sasuke all ready talked to Danzo. Unless Sasuke is kicking himself for not asking Danzo something. Really, I have no clue what Sasuke wants to know. Danzo told him the the massacre happened.

I do too, but what needs to happen is a Edo Tensei on Danzo. Every friggen person but Danzo and Jiraiya has been revived.

I have no idea what the Hokage will say. Minato can't add anything. Tobirama won't say anything because he has the only interesting points to add. Hiruzen can tell Sasuke about the massacre I guess, and the First about Madara and kyuubi and all that jazz.

The problem is what Sasuke wants to know isn't likely to be anything the reader wants to know. Oh well. :???:

It is just good that it is finally confirmed Orochimaru didn't have his arms. HIruzen actually did something useful.

paradigm1977 02-02-2013 12:08 PM

Re: Addresing some of the so-called contradictions...
 
So now that Oro has his arms and ET kage at his disposal, what would he want from Sasuke, other than his body and newfound EMS?

I think it would be great if Sasuke showed up at the battle with the 4 Kage, and then..

Nauto: Sasuke, You're back!!!

Sasuke: No, it's me OROCHIMARU

And that is the real final battle, Naruto vs his arch enemy inside the body of his best friend.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.