Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler Facts about chapter 618 (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126014)

and17y1 01-30-2013 08:11 AM

Facts about chapter 618

- It is kinda strange how only Orochimaru knew about the masks, their meaning and also the village itself. It is shoking to see that no one ... Anyone from the shinobi alliance didnt know about the shiki fuujin.. the village (where it is) and the masks.

- There is a big chance that before opening the Nakano Shrine, Sasuke destroyed the entire village.

- If Shiki Fuujin is an ancient sealing technique why only several energy balls appeared. If i am not mistaken before the era of the villages, there were non-stopping wars. But it seems that during the whole era of the Shinobi World.. only .. 5-6 "things" were sealed inside it.

- Orochimaru is maybe at the same knowledge level as Obito. And even close to Madara's knowledge about everything.

- It seems Zetsu posseses some more hidden abilities, as we see 6 Zetus can go inside a body.

- It is very likely that the negative effects of the Shiki Fuujin affect only the users body. Because as we saw Orochimaru's real body was destroyed, he used his hermit form body (which maybe is his second and spare body) to get out of his original and transfer himself into the alredy dead Zetsu body.

And as we know that Zetsu is able to use Mokuton, copy someone's chakra and appearance, can travel trough the ground may use the chance to follow and use Obito.

- It is quite shoking to learn that Edo Tensei ressurected Hiruzen Sarutobi at the same age as he died. That is very unlogical. That was not his prime. His prime was when he was about the same age as the other hokages. Nonsense.

- Since Minato Namikaze sealed in his own body Kurama's Yin chakra it is highly likely that he still caries this super powerful chakra inside his body.

- Some time in the near future, we are going to see extraordinary techniques from the most powerful shinobies:

*Hiruzen Sarutobi - second prasied as the God of the shinobi, because of his vast knowledge about numerous jutsus.

*Minato Namikaze - super fast, with various knowledge about uzumaki techniques, rasengan, maybe having Yin Kurama chakra as well.

*Tobirama Senju - as being Hashirama's younger brother he posseses the ability to use Water Release powerful techniques. We expect no less than his successors.

and finally the big boss..

* Hashirama Senju - this guy. He is the one who almost killed the legendary Madara. We expect unimaginable techniques. High level of moral and etiquette. He is something else. The real badass.

- However we might see little bit of difficulty for Hashirama to bring down Madara towards the fact that Madara gained a portion of his main oppponent's power.

- We will be informed about almost everthing that is important to know.

`@x)

PrinceofPeace 01-30-2013 08:20 AM

Re: Facts about chapter 618

I love how you saved Hashirama for last

Godaime Kazekage 01-30-2013 08:28 AM

Kind of funny how the thread is titled "Facts about chapter 618" and yet almost everything you've written is an assumption, prediction, or guess.

Also, Edo Tensei revives the person in the form they had shortly before their death. Thus it is not highly illogical for Hiruzen to be revived in that form at all. The only exception to that rule is Madara who Kabuto expressly stated he did some tampering to revive him in his prime.

BMC1994 01-30-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage (Post 6463213)
Kind of funny how the thread is titled "Facts about chapter 618" and yet almost everything you've written is an assumption, prediction, or guess.

Also, Edo Tensei revives the person in the form they had shortly before their death. Thus it is not highly illogical for Hiruzen to be revived in that form at all. The only exception to that rule is Madara who Kabuto expressly stated he did some tampering to revive him in his prime.

This^

And we already saw what hashi can do.

Im more intrested in the 'god of shinbobi'

kalmeast 01-30-2013 11:26 AM

i wonder if using zetsu as the body for edo tensei would make the edo tensei more unique or stronger...whatever...

hiruzen should have unlimited chakra now so we see his godlike ability

Ninyn 01-30-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace (Post 6463203)

agreed

and17y1 01-30-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace (Post 6463203)

i dont quite get it... your comment i mean :D

kalmeast 01-30-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by and17y1 (Post 6463196)
- It is kinda strange how only Orochimaru knew about the masks, their meaning and also the village itself. It is shoking to see that no one ... Any fu**ing one from the shinobi alliance didnt know about the shiki fuujin.. the village (where it is) and the masks.

If anyone from the alliance would know about it, it'd be someone who is an uzumaki... and do you expect Naruto to know it? lol... Orochimaru has done more wicked research than these... so i'd let this pass.

- There is a big chance that before opening the Nakano Shrine, Sasuke destroyed the entire village.
zero chance...oro made it clear that sasuke would have to remeasure his resolve after meeting the once who know everything, so why go destroying the village before meeting them...take it easy... with the facts...lol

- If Shiki Fuujin is an ancient sealing technique why only several energy balls appeared. If i am not mistaken before the era of the villages, there were non-stopping wars. But it seems that during the whole era of the Shinobi World.. only .. 5-6 "things" were sealed inside it.

it's an ancient sealing technique known to the uzumaki and most of them are extinct or scattered around...how'd u expect this jutsu which requires the users life to be used so often...what, u wanna see 100 of souls come out of its body? didn't u see there were several masks there and Oro has to search for the one Minato uses...Doesn't that tell you, shikifujin jutsu may have several variations that summon not only one type of shinigami? there are 10s of shinigami out there...this one only has 4 souls...no big deal..

- Orochimaru is maybe at the same knowledge level as Obito. And even close to Madara's knowledge about everything.
Or perhaps even more.... but yea, true...his knowledge is vast and his intelligent is unreal.

- It seems Zetsu posseses some more hidden abilities, as we see 6 Zetus can go inside a body.
silly Pnj from kishi:D

- It is very likely that the negative effects of the Shiki Fuujin affect only the users body. Because as we saw Orochimaru's real body was destroyed, he used his hermit form body (which maybe is his second and spare body) to get out of his original and transfer himself into the alredy dead Zetsu body.

And as we know that Zetsu is able to use Mokuton, copy someone's chakra and appearance, can travel trough the ground may use the chance to follow and use Obito.

This would make Orochimaru haxed now... with Mokuton... too dangerous and OP

- It is quite shoking to learn that Edo Tensei ressurected Hiruzen Sarutobi at the same age as he died. That is very unlogical. That was not his prime. His prime was when he was about the same age as the other hokages. Nonsense.
what's your problem here:D... ET is supposed to resurrect the person at their age when they died...only madara was an exception...who was resurrected during his prime... If you insist, then haku should be resurrected as an older shinobi since her prime was in the future hahahaha

- Since Minato Namikaze sealed in his own body Kurama's Yin chakra it is highly likely that he still caries this super powerful chakra inside his body.

I'd hope so, cuz sasuke needs that freaking power... though I wonder if oro can control Minato with Kuubi inside him...

- Some time in the near future, we are going to see extraordinary techniques from the most powerful shinobies:
define near future...! i say 2014 isn't near enough... I want it now... It'd be awesome if oro just turned all 4 kages against sasuke to try to take his sharingan and sasuke trolls all four of them... ppl would go berserk! and kishi's assassination would be at hand.

*Hiruzen Sarutobi - second prasied as the God of the shinobi, because of his vast knowledge about numerous jutsus.

*Minato Namikaze - super fast, with various knowledge about uzumaki techniques, rasengan, maybe having Yin Kurama chakra as well.

*Tobirama Senju - as being Hashirama's younger brother he posseses the ability to use Water Release powerful techniques. We expect no less than his successors.

and finally the big boss..

* Hashirama Senju - this guy. He is the one who almost killed the legendary Madara. We expect unimaginable techniques. High level of moral and etiquette. He is something else. The real badass.

- However we might see little bit of difficulty for Hashirama to bring down Madara towards the fact that Madara gained a portion of his main oppponent's power.

- We will be informed about almost everthing that is important to know.

`@x)

good thread overall...enjoyable...

and17y1 01-30-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalmeast (Post 6463398)
i wonder if using zetsu as the body for edo tensei would make the edo tensei more unique or stronger...whatever...

hiruzen should have unlimited chakra now so we see his godlike ability

Yeah and just imagine. He has a replicating body. He can produce many strong copies which also can copy someone's chakra and appearance. God damn it Oro.. so smart :D

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 01-30-2013 12:20 PM

he's done a lot of research

e710 01-30-2013 12:41 PM

I'll tell you one fact thats going to happen Naruto will go apeshit on the 4 previous Hokage and then he will get their title.

paradigm1977 01-30-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e710 (Post 6463545)
I'll tell you one fact thats going to happen Naruto will go apeshit on the 4 previous Hokage and then he will get their title.

Minato will break free. No problem. None of them are going to be more at rest with life and move on, than Minato. Plus I'm just expecting the best use of seals from him, and he'll prove his genious over the more power repped 1-3 hokage's and he'll be out.

OR Sasuke will show up, kill Oro for turning on him, and help Naruto defeat the Kage's and Madara, to totally say "This is our show now, you guys are old, move along." " Come on Madara you are like Michael Jordan. Your 49 years old and fat. I, Naruto, am like Lebron James, and Sasuke is Kevin Durant.