Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   PrinceOfPeace vs. Pool [SEASONS2] (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=125915)

Pool 01-28-2013 01:44 PM

PrinceOfPeace vs. Pool [SEASONS2]

4 turns each
Battlefield: A small town neighborhood street. Neither fighter may enter houses or leave the street. Cars will occasionally pass through.

Judge: Cloukora

PoP goes first.

PrinceofPeace 01-28-2013 09:32 PM

Re: PrinceOfPeace vs. Pool [SEASONS2]

*Omi slugglishly walked thought the streets of a small neighborhood town waddling with his cane*

"I'm gettin to old fightin these whipper-snappers"-Omi said slowly

*Omi then saw a young man which he sesned an ominous aura from*

"hmph. It's time to test the next COUGH COUGH generation COUGH"-Omi uttered with a bad cough

(It's time to get jiggy wit it)-Omi thought as he breathed in the natural energy around him. INSTANTLY!!!! Omi became more than 1,00 years younger in his PRIME! His white hair turned brown and his wrinkles were gone as if he was in his early 30's.

*Omi took his staff and tapped it on the ground twice... tap tap!! The ground shook violently destroying houses and tipping over cars around. This would also cause serious illness/nasuiea from being on the ground.*

"Lets shake a tail feather!"-Omi yelled out with energy
*Omi span his staff around at a rapid rate! Wind surronded his body with such speed and strenght that it was obviously visible. This made Omi much faster and cut down on wind resistance. Next Omi molded a earthly layer of amor from his body. It was light yet durable for most attacks espcially long ranged ones.*

(Lets test out your skills)-Omi thought as he yelled out "EARTH!"

*Omi dug his hands into the ground and lifted up a chunck of rock the size of a boulder. He threw it at the foe then clapped his hands while it was a few meters away. The rock exploded into multiple pebbles that flew at insane rates*

*Next Omi ran at great speeds thanks to the wind. He transformed his staff into a lethal leaf blade and swiped at his foe multiple times in the shoulders, hips,neck, and ankles. He then whispered "water"*

"As Omi attack mutlipe times rain fell on their location. These rain drops were the size of senbon. They were sharp and thin and barley able to be seen.They fell from the sky out of vision trying to puncture the foe. As this was happening Omi made the earth under them muddy so it was harder to move. Omi kept attacking because the rain drops had no effect on himself due to his rocky armor*

*Omi continued the close up onsluaght by slashing at his body.*

"Just (whipt) Give up now (Whipt) It will end (whpit) quickly (whipt) and less (whipt) painfully (whipt) You whipp (whipt) er snapper (whipt) s need to respect your elders (whipt)"-Omi stated
FYI-
Spoiler:
Every time Omi said whipt he fired sharp thin air bullets that were barely visible. Hopefully the foe would mistake it for a whisp or a speech issue. In order Omi aimed for the head, chest, hip, both shoulders, both ankles, and the neck

*Omi then stuck his staff in the ground as it turned green. Strange looking plants rose up from the sky at rapid rates. These plants gave off a strange aroma that would instantly Kill the foe. naturally Omi built a tolerance to the fumes*

*Suddenly the whole battlefiled was covered in trees giving off fumes around the area*

"Not over yet kiddy"-Omi stated

*With the wind surronding Omi he flew up into the sky like a jet. He then pointed his staff towards the battlefield as he hovered over it. The town began to shake and crumble. It was like an earthly whirlpool. The ground swirled constantly as it grinded up everything in its path. Omi then turned the ground into a muddy mess that would sink anything to the bottom with no oxygen*

*He followed up by Surronding the area in a heavy winds to try and slow down the foe and forming a very large tornado around the foe that would absorb the oxygen around him so that he would suffocate.*

Omi finished by looking around and watching the foe. Trying to keep his guard up

joon 01-29-2013 03:41 AM

oh god.`~(

Pool 01-29-2013 05:29 AM

Lol. I can't counter right now (on iPod) but how does a tornado suck all the oxygen out of the air? Lmao. And how exactly have you built up a tolerance? It means that you'd have to have Smelled it before which means you would've died :lol: but whatever.

PrinceofPeace 01-29-2013 05:35 AM

the tornado is like a vacum sucking up the oxygen

and

My power is Nauture so it does no effect me.

Do I need t ochang it

Pool 01-29-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace (Post 6460853)
*Omi slugglishly walked thought the streets of a small neighborhood town waddling with his cane*

"I'm gettin to old fightin these whipper-snappers"-Omi said slowly

*Omi then saw a young man which he sesned an ominous aura from*

"hmph. It's time to test the next COUGH COUGH generation COUGH"-Omi uttered with a bad cough

(It's time to get jiggy wit it)-Omi thought as he breathed in the natural energy around him. INSTANTLY!!!! Omi became more than 1,00 years younger in his PRIME! His white hair turned brown and his wrinkles were gone as if he was in his early 30's.

*Omi took his staff and tapped it on the ground twice... tap tap!! The ground shook violently destroying houses and tipping over cars around. This would also cause serious illness/nasuiea from being on the ground.*

"Lets shake a tail feather!"-Omi yelled out with energy
*Omi span his staff around at a rapid rate! Wind surronded his body with such speed and strenght that it was obviously visible. This made Omi much faster and cut down on wind resistance. Next Omi molded a earthly layer of amor from his body. It was light yet durable for most attacks espcially long ranged ones.*

(Lets test out your skills)-Omi thought as he yelled out "EARTH!"

*Omi dug his hands into the ground and lifted up a chunck of rock the size of a boulder. He threw it at the foe then clapped his hands while it was a few meters away. The rock exploded into multiple pebbles that flew at insane rates*

*Next Omi ran at great speeds thanks to the wind. He transformed his staff into a lethal leaf blade and swiped at his foe multiple times in the shoulders, hips,neck, and ankles. He then whispered "water"*

"As Omi attack mutlipe times rain fell on their location. These rain drops were the size of senbon. They were sharp and thin and barley able to be seen.They fell from the sky out of vision trying to puncture the foe. As this was happening Omi made the earth under them muddy so it was harder to move. Omi kept attacking because the rain drops had no effect on himself due to his rocky armor*

*Omi continued the close up onsluaght by slashing at his body.*

"Just (whipt) Give up now (Whipt) It will end (whpit) quickly (whipt) and less (whipt) painfully (whipt) You whipp (whipt) er snapper (whipt) s need to respect your elders (whipt)"-Omi stated
FYI-
Spoiler:
Every time Omi said whipt he fired sharp thin air bullets that were barely visible. Hopefully the foe would mistake it for a whisp or a speech issue. In order Omi aimed for the head, chest, hip, both shoulders, both ankles, and the neck

*Omi then stuck his staff in the ground as it turned green. Strange looking plants rose up from the sky at rapid rates. These plants gave off a strange aroma that would instantly Kill the foe. naturally Omi built a tolerance to the fumes*

*Suddenly the whole battlefiled was covered in trees giving off fumes around the area*

"Not over yet kiddy"-Omi stated

*With the wind surronding Omi he flew up into the sky like a jet. He then pointed his staff towards the battlefield as he hovered over it. The town began to shake and crumble. It was like an earthly whirlpool. The ground swirled constantly as it grinded up everything in its path. Omi then turned the ground into a muddy mess that would sink anything to the bottom with no oxygen*

*He followed up by Surronding the area in a heavy winds to try and slow down the foe and forming a very large tornado around the foe that would absorb the oxygen around him so that he would suffocate.*

Omi finished by looking around and watching the foe. Trying to keep his guard up

"Your time has come, old man." Pool uttered. As the ground shook violently, a swirling vortex of darkness appeared around Pool. He levitated slightly, not feeling any effects of the earth rattling technique. When Omi ripped out the chunk of earth, Pool knew the exact rebuttal to that technique. His arm slowly elevated in the air, as a wall of pure shadows formed. The air directly in front of the shadow wall was distorted, as if the wall was radiating immense heat. The rock split into pebbles and met with the mysterious wall. The pebbles were instantly blocked. But they didn't fall to the ground. They were incinerated by Pool's wall.

"Shadow Burn" He uttered as Omi began barraging Pool with his staff. Pool's entire body became enveloped with this shadow, as an armor of sorts. Every time Omi struck, his staff became duller and weaker each time. Pool easily read his movements and anticipated where the last blow would be. He jumped and landed on Omi's staff. Suddenly, it became enveloped in darkness as Omi's shadow began to fade. The staff's color turned back to normal quickly.

When the rain clouds formed, a small shadowy vortex once again appeared around Pool. The vortex shot up into the sky, as it slightly resembled a miniature fun house, with just Pool inside. The clouds turned pure black and whimpered away. The vortex faded and Pool was completely unharmed, but he was now holding a sword! The sword was almost pure black, with some assorted lighting. Omi continued to slash away at Pool. Pool's right hand began to glow a dark color as he blocked the first slash with his left hand(which was holding the sword.) A dark ray of energy shot out of Pool's left hand and attached to a nearby totaled car. "Shadow Grapple" He appeared at the site of the car, completely out of harms way.

As he saw the trees growing, he held his shadowy blade upright. The trees began to grow at a MUCH slower pace. Seeing his newfound time before the trees grew at all, he decided to speak. "This blade..." He grappled to a tree in about half a second and cut it completely in half. "Is the master of velocity." He visited each tree, one by one, and personally chopped each one down. "Can't let you have the homefield advantage now, eh?" Pool said sadistically.

As the town began to crumble, Pool had an idea. He slowed down the whirlpool created with his blade's special ability and hopped over all the obstacles easily. The tornado formed and Pool simply shot a beam of shadow energy towards the middle. The tornado turned black and just simply stopped.

"As you can probably tell, my shadow attacks effect the cells inside of whatever is effected. That staff of yours? Completely useless now. Have fun." Pool yelled out from the ground. Two shadowy hands appeared on both sides of Omi and clapped together, hoping to trap him in there and burn him alive. "Shadow Grapple" Pool appeared right next to Omi, ready to obliterate him. A circle of shadows appeared around Omi and Pool, as they appeared in a different town, completely intact. "Look down." Omi's shadow had grown a sword and attempted to stab the original Omi in his heart. This shadow is impervious to physical and elemental attacks. Pool shot a beam of black lightning at Omi as well.

A gate forms around Pool and Omi. This gate is almost indestructable, not able to be melted. It is implanted in the ground so there is no way to move it. "This is the portal to the shadow world." Pool muttered. Once 1 more gate forms, we will be transported to it.

Noctis Arashi 01-29-2013 09:45 AM

Taking my strategy pool? Lammeeeeeee. IN ONE TURN BLAH BLAH BLAH WE WILL BE TRANSPORTED BLAH.

*slaps* No. Bad.

Obito 01-29-2013 10:11 AM

(sitting on a chair watching)

Pool 01-29-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 6461397)
Taking my strategy pool? Lammeeeeeee. IN ONE TURN BLAH BLAH BLAH WE WILL BE TRANSPORTED BLAH.

*slaps* No. Bad.

What are you even talking about? :lol:

I come up with my stuff myself.

Noctis Arashi 01-29-2013 10:42 AM

I literally made almost the exact same move in a fight less than a week ago. :lol:

joon 01-29-2013 01:22 PM

I am a witness to that.:lol:

Pool 01-29-2013 02:35 PM

Sorry then. It's not like I deliberately copied you or anything. Stop complaining because your opponent sucked :lol:

joon 01-29-2013 02:46 PM

;___;

PrinceofPeace 01-29-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pool (Post 6461393)
"As you can probably tell, my shadow attacks effect the cells inside of whatever is effected. That staff of yours? Completely useless now. Have fun." Pool yelled out from the ground. Two shadowy hands appeared on both sides of Omi and clapped together, hoping to trap him in there and burn him alive. "Shadow Grapple" Pool appeared right next to Omi, ready to obliterate him. A circle of shadows appeared around Omi and Pool, as they appeared in a different town, completely intact. "Look down." Omi's shadow had grown a sword and attempted to stab the original Omi in his heart. This shadow is impervious to physical and elemental attacks. Pool shot a beam of black lightning at Omi as well.

A gate forms around Pool and Omi. This gate is almost indestructable, not able to be melted. It is implanted in the ground so there is no way to move it. "This is the portal to the shadow world." Pool muttered. Once 1 more gate forms, we will be transported to it.

*With the wind on his side Omi quickly flew out of harms way from the shadow hands*
(Good thing I was observant of my surrondings)-Omi thought
*Suddenly a sphere of shadows surronded himself and his foe*
(What a new town? What in the world is this some kind of telepor..... I can't stress now I gotta keep focused! )-Omi thought as he focused back on the battle to see his own shadow had a sword

*Omi used his enhanced wind speed to quickly get out of the way of the sword attack. Omi then instantly burrowed though the ground as he saw a lighting attack fired where he was standing*

*Omi then burrowed out on top to ground level*

"I take it your not a tree hugger"-Omi said with a laugh.

*Omi flew rapdily into the air and fired off pressured chunks of wind towards the enemy. The attacks were not visible and could break though steel.*

-*Next Omi spun wind at a sonic fast pace all over the battlefield. The winds were moving so fierously that it created a Noisy sonic boom that would hopefully damage the foe's hearing. As this was happening Omi manipulated air molecules through endomorphism in order to produce any kind of image.Omi created 10 clones around the battlefield. Then Omi used his powers to make it look like the Gate dissapeared*

*Omi then flew further into the air almost near the Ozone. He created 7 medium sized Wind Bombs around him and threw them down 1 at a time then when he had 4 left he threw them all down at once. The wind bombs would cover most of the town. Once the bombs were in range they activated and exploded with a mass amount of cutting power that would oblitereate and destroy anything that was not natural or was a threat to nature. The after effect of the bomb made oxygen scarce and so was carbon as well.*

*Omi flew back then then whistle at a super high sonic pitch. The power of the sound was great enough to cause deaf. The sound traves though to the brain to mess up the nevrous system as well.

Pool 01-31-2013 07:35 PM

So, you're casually breaking out mountain busting moves? Whatever. I'll still molest you. Let me counter tomorrow.

PrinceofPeace 01-31-2013 07:50 PM

Looking forward to my molestation

joon 02-01-2013 05:07 AM

What the hell?

Pool 02-01-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace (Post 6462228)
*With the wind on his side Omi quickly flew out of harms way from the shadow hands*
(Good thing I was observant of my surrondings)-Omi thought
*Suddenly a sphere of shadows surronded himself and his foe*
(What a new town? What in the world is this some kind of telepor..... I can't stress now I gotta keep focused! )-Omi thought as he focused back on the battle to see his own shadow had a sword

*Omi used his enhanced wind speed to quickly get out of the way of the sword attack. Omi then instantly burrowed though the ground as he saw a lighting attack fired where he was standing*

*Omi then burrowed out on top to ground level*

"I take it your not a tree hugger"-Omi said with a laugh.

*Omi flew rapdily into the air and fired off pressured chunks of wind towards the enemy. The attacks were not visible and could break though steel.*

-*Next Omi spun wind at a sonic fast pace all over the battlefield. The winds were moving so fierously that it created a Noisy sonic boom that would hopefully damage the foe's hearing. As this was happening Omi manipulated air molecules through endomorphism in order to produce any kind of image.Omi created 10 clones around the battlefield. Then Omi used his powers to make it look like the Gate dissapeared*

*Omi then flew further into the air almost near the Ozone. He created 7 huge Wind Bombs around him and threw them down 1 at a time then when he had 4 left he threw them all down at once. The wind bombs covered about half the range of the Grand Canyon. Once the bombs were in range they activated and exploded with a mass amount of cutting power that would oblitereate and destroy anything that was not natural or was a threat to nature. The after effect of the bomb made oxygen scarce and so was carbon as well.*

*Omi flew back then then whistle at a super high sonic pitch. The power of the sound was great enough to cause deaf. The sound traves though to the brain to mess up the nevrous system as well.

(trying to ignore the fact that you didn't even counter my attacks, you just went "lol gotta go fast" and dodged like a puss but, here goes nothing. Time to stop holding back. I'm also gonna guess that you are now deaf too because you did absolutely nothing to shield yourself from said blasts.)

Pool saw as Omi motioned, as if he was firing off an attack. His sword flashed a darkened blue color for just a split second, to confirm that Omi was indeed firing off an attack. Pool simply held his sword out and the attacks stopped completely and were harmless. "I can't believe you tried another wind based attack on me. And right after I showed you my power. Such a pity." He spoke.

Pool lost a bit of his hearing in his ears after the first wind. He winced. As the clones appeared, his eyes stayed fixated on the real Omi. He sensed that his gate was still there while it's shape faded. The other gate was forming as well, he sensed. The bombs were being formed. Pool showed a slight smirk as his form disappeared. He reappeared right behind Omi. "Shadow Grapple" The town was being completely obliterated, as the two watched. "I do say... Wouldn't you be a threat to nature, causing all this destruction? I'm not doing half of what you're doing." Pool joked. The whistle turned Pool deaf, and he noticed right away. He injected himself with his own black lightning, curing himself of the deafness and the nervous system attack. "My lightning harms, as well as attacks my opponent internally. I too can assault the nervous system. Now right here I'm gonna get pretty feisty. Be sure not to miss it."

"Boom"

Pool snapped his fingers, and the two were in a completely different world. The Shadow World. It was dim, and desolate. Omi turned around and gazed at Pool. (This is minor gm and adds to the story, I'm not using it to attack.) Instead of his usual attire, he donned a pure black crown created from the souls of the damned.

"In the shadow world-" His words were said sluggishly, as if Omi was under the influence of a drug of some sort. "-You are mine to control. Your ranged attacks will instantly disappear. Their molecules will get rearranged and will not even work. Just a word of advice. And that staff you're using?" Omi looked down at his own staff. "Is contaminating your body as we speak. Your nervous system won't reply, your brain won't function properly" Omi's arm twitched and punched nothing. "And that will happen too. Now excuse me as I finish this charade." He walked off into the distance as his form disappeared into the shadows. A zombified hand reached up and tried to grab Omi, to drag him down to the underworld.

Pool reappeared behind Omi and bellowed "I AM THE SHADOW KING!" Omi was then surrounded in a barrier of Black Lightning. "Good night... Forever..." Pool spoke softly, as the Black Lightning closed in on Omi at a rapid pace, giving him minimal chance for survival. Between his staff not working, his nervous system all cracked up, and his ranged attacks being useless, Pool almost had an absolute victory. Just to be sure, right before the lightning closed in, Pool created an area of Velocity reduction with his sword. There was a dark outline around Omi that immediately slowed down anything (except the black lightning) to a turtle's pace. Pool began to laugh maniacally, boasting in his greatness.

PrinceofPeace 02-01-2013 12:07 PM

(I countered by doding. I know lil of your ablities and I am faster which is easier to type. Dont hate. You should not talk when you dodge my moves with "Shadow Grappel". And NO!!!!! My noise did not effect me at all. Find me someone with sound powers who gets hurt by his own sound attacks. Tayuya would disagree with your statement. And you even said you GM'd a lil)

PrinceofPeace 02-01-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pool (Post 6466822)
"Boom"

Pool snapped his fingers, and the two were in a completely different world. The Shadow World. It was dim, and desolate. Omi turned around and gazed at Pool. (This is minor gm and adds to the story, I'm not using it to attack.) Instead of his usual attire, he donned a pure black crown created from the souls of the damned.

"In the shadow world-" His words were said sluggishly, as if Omi was under the influence of a drug of some sort. "-You are mine to control. Your ranged attacks will instantly disappear. Their molecules will get rearranged and will not even work. Just a word of advice. And that staff you're using?" Omi looked down at his own staff. "Is contaminating your body as we speak. Your nervous system won't reply, your brain won't function properly" Omi's arm twitched and punched nothing. "And that will happen too. Now excuse me as I finish this charade." He walked off into the distance as his form disappeared into the shadows. A zombified hand reached up and tried to grab Omi, to drag him down to the underworld.

Pool reappeared behind Omi and bellowed "I AM THE SHADOW KING!" Omi was then surrounded in a barrier of Black Lightning. "Good night... Forever..." Pool spoke softly, as the Black Lightning closed in on Omi at a rapid pace, giving him minimal chance for survival. Between his staff not working, his nervous system all cracked up, and his ranged attacks being useless, Pool almost had an absolute victory. Just to be sure, right before the lightning closed in, Pool created an area of Velocity reduction with his sword. There was a dark outline around Omi that immediately slowed down anything (except the black lightning) to a turtle's pace. Pool began to laugh maniacally, boasting in his greatness.

"This "Shadow World" is a downer. Let's put some LIFE into this world"-Omi yelled as clapped his hands together to summon life and natural energy around

*Omi went to grab his staff when Pool bragged about his world. Omi luickly stopped in his tracks before he could grab it after he clapped his hands*

"ya know you really should not brag about your abilities. Nobody likes a braggart"-Omi said with b@x)

*Suddenly Omi started to glow with a strange greenish aura*
"You see the staff helps me hold back my power. With the staff in my hand it helps me control my powers. But now that it's gone I have no choice but to go FULL FORCE! FEEL THE POWER OF NATURE!!!!"-Omi boasted

*Omi noticed a shadowy hand come out of the ground. Omi took a deep breath and blew intense wind at the hand. By doing so Omi pushed himself away from the hand and hopefully damage the hand as well*

"Shadow king my ass. I AM THE NATURAL RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!!!"-Omi yelled louder as he blinked to summon multiple spriling powerful winds inside and outside the barrier. THe wind was striking and severe to cut damage the barrier on all sides destroying it. Omi then lessened the wind on his side to lower the resistance and pick up the wind on his side to make himself faster

*Omi poked his belly causing Omi to throw up multiple Boulders that shot out of his mouth that would continusouly grow bigger and were thursted at the foe at fast pace which was powered up by the power of wind.*

Spoiler:
Now that Omi has reached his Ultimate State/Form his power is constantly increasing. Also he can create his own Natural energy. He can access forms of Nature. For example he can use Ice cuz its a form of water

*Omi took a deep breath then shot up compressed components of sand that shot out at a rapid pace. Omi then shot a continous wave of sand to attack the foe. The sand was incrediably fast and light but could break though steel. Omi then used the sand particles that were left in the air and surronded the foe in a sand dome. The sand instantly formed spikes from inside and outside the dome to try and pierce the foe. THe dome then quickly closed in an attempt to squish the enemy*

" Just give up. Please. It is for your own good. I do not want to fight you but you are a threat to nature. I sense nothing but evil sensations from you. I am sorry for you. You have let your shadowy powers take over yourself. I was once like you your power is great and it can take over one without enough practice. It took me over 300years to get to the level I am today and I STILL have not mastered anything. Please STOP"-Omi talked. As Omi talked after every breath and word Omi released a posionous invisible toxin into the atmosphere. Combined with the posinous plants from within Omi's body and using his air powers to distribute the posion as molecules he tried to get the foe to breath naturally not suspecting a thing.

*Omi then compressed his body to be surronded in an insteresting matter that was clear/transparent. The armor was compressed of all natural material. From Sand,caly.earth.plants.water,metal,air were all compresed in an armor that was barely visible.*

*Omi's eyes then glew yellow and he looked at the foe. to try and turn the foe into stone*

"Let's GO GREEN"-Omi yelled as he spit a seed out of his mouth that grew bigger and bigger constantly growing into a beautfiul flower.The seed grew instantly formin flowers that sent off a beautiful armor that would instantly stun the foe. The flowers would also spin to hypnotise the foe into killing themseleves

*Omi then shot a ball of energy into the sky. The ball erupted high above the duo and when exploded white spores fell like rain. The Spores absorbed all kind of energy besides the user. The spores would absorb the energy and would become stronger and bigger while doing so. The spores like white blood cells attacked the foe who did not have pure natural energy and went towards the foe trying to absorb the foe's energy*

"JUST DIE!"-Omi cried out
*Omi release freezing air from his mouth and hands. Omi instantly changed the atmoshpere of teh battlefield. It was freezing cold well below sub-Zero. The field was blowing with an incredible blizzard of great intensity*

"Now try this on for size!"-Omi demanded
* Omi clapped his hands to make it rain. Omi c quickly created a wind clone in front of him that blocked his view of the foe. Omi then shot out pressurized current of water at the foe that was powerfull enough to put a dent in metal.While this was happening Omi whistle again very sharply and quickly to once again mess with the foe's nevrous system. *

(I...I can't control it! The Power is CONSUMING!)-Omi thought
*Without thinking Omi formed a sphere of natural energy with his hands. The Energy was so bright that it could pierce though any shadow and cause imediate blindness. Omi then threw it at the foe with great power and speed hoping to do serious damage! As the attack was created and thrown it spread natural energy around the battlefield*

DONE