||01-27-2013 12:46 PM
HOW to make a suggestion.
Here are a few tips and pointers that you should take into consideration when making your suggestion thread. :D
- Be clear when you make your suggestion. - This is the most important rule of thumb. When you make a suggestion, make sure you convey your suggestion in a way that everyone can understand. Write one sentence which will plainly state what it is you are suggesting.
- Name your thread appropriately - Make sure your thread title encapsulates exactly what your thread will be about. Be clear and concise.
- List the trade-offs of your suggestion - A suggestion will be weighed by most of the staff usually, and it would help immensely if you listed the trade-offs of your suggestion. A proper format would be bullets of positives and negatives, similar to the way this thread is formatted.
- Be respectful when addressing people - If you are addressing people, a person or a group of people, be respectful in your request/suggestion. It will make people more willing to make sacrifices for your suggestion and makes the Feedback Forum a more affable environment.
- Search for similar suggestions before you make a thread - Make sure you search for suggestions similar to your suggestion before you create a thread. If you feel you have something to add to an already existing suggestion, post in the thread and post with any addendum you may have to increase the productivity of the suggestion.
That's all you'll need! Now get suggesting. ;)
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:17 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.