Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Omniverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Singleverse: Zeus vs Kronos (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=125409)

Shisko Shi 01-18-2013 12:12 AM

Zeus vs Kronos

Ok so This is hard to say imo. I mean eus tricked his father, but with no prep and only 50 feet who would actully win? I mean the Titans barly lost, and they lost Kronos because he was tricked into eating a rock to the other ganged up on him. So who is the real ruler in strength and power?

Zeus God of the God's and Ruler of lightning

Kronos Father of the Titans and God's (Besides Aphrodite) and Titan of Time.

Weapons:

Zeus - His lightning bolt crafted for him

Kronos - His Sycle.

Noctis Arashi 01-18-2013 12:40 AM

Re: Zeus vs Kronos

No. Chronos=/=Cronus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronos

Souret 01-18-2013 02:36 AM

Zues there is a reason he's king of the Gods and his lightning bolts are pretty good.

Also the Greeks designed there Gods so that the king of Gods is unstoppable

Frost ninja 01-18-2013 05:22 AM

If you mean the one whom was overthrown by his son, he's pretty much been hand-of-god (lol b:P) forced to lose, however the fellow in his prime was still meshing around land masses like they were bits of paper on a desk. Zeus needed about 100 years of training from someone who literally WAS the embodyment of the earth and even then it was a close battle. No prep and no other gods, Zeus gets pubstomped harder than Atlas.

If you mean the embodyment of time and the omnipotent greek force that basically has willed and wills everything that will ever happen in any universe ever to exist or to exist to occur without even meaning to do it... Well you should guess that one.

BMC1994 01-18-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Souret (Post 6437961)
Zues there is a reason he's king of the Gods and his lightning bolts are pretty good.

Also the Greeks designed there Gods so that the king of Gods is unstoppable

Kratos disagrees.

The Immortal Watch Dog 01-18-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 6437918)

This! Seriously for the love of god people...instead of regurgitating pop culture nonsense..and garbage from terrible shows on the failstory channel or spike..research!

Knowledge is a vs debaters greatest tool..in depth knowledge you guys want to appear as more than just yammering teenagers who lack a brain? You want to earn some respect for yourselves and your section?

sheesh

konhamaru23 01-18-2013 05:56 PM

I say zeus, because although I may be worong, I dont think kronos would have as much power as zeus

The Immortal Watch Dog 01-18-2013 07:34 PM

you aren't wrong as far as I know Zeus was more powerful

also guys

Quote:

01-18-2013 09:31 PM I'm sorry but that was kinda harsh...
yall have a problem being called ignorant..remedy that by educating yourselves and not passive aggressively bawwing about it..

The Immortal Watch Dog 01-18-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frost ninja (Post 6438039)
If you mean the one whom was overthrown by his son, he's pretty much been hand-of-god (lol b:P) forced to lose, however the fellow in his prime was still meshing around land masses like they were bits of paper on a desk. Zeus needed about 100 years of training from someone who literally WAS the embodyment of the earth and even then it was a close battle. No prep and no other gods, Zeus gets pubstomped harder than Atlas.

Zeus castrated Cronus just fine..it was the other titans he had a problem with. and it wasn't Gaia it was his older mutant siblings the hectonchyres throwing hundreds of mountain ranges per second at the titans while Zeus and his pantheon brothers backed them up that did it.

mind ye Zeus did imprison the hectonchyres but they may have been stronger than him- regardless they certainly were superior to Cronus

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frost ninja (Post 6438039)
If you mean the embodyment of time and the omnipotent greek force that basically has willed and wills everything that will ever happen in any universe ever to exist or to exist to occur without even meaning to do it... Well you should guess that one.

I think Chaos and Aether are more powerful than Chronos -Chaos especially being essentially the sentient void which all gods and the universe were born from.

so I'm not so sure how omnipotent he was..but I could be wrong.

Shisko Shi 01-18-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 6437918)

What?! He is spelled Kronos also. and the other one with the 'C'. If that is what you are saying. So no his name is right.

Azal 01-18-2013 09:25 PM

Can anyone link me to a good guide to greek mythology? I know little to nothing about it :/

Shisko Shi 01-18-2013 09:29 PM

I say Kronos maybe. I mean Zeus cought him off guard and he had his brothers and sister.

Also Zeus isn't the strongest. They Rolled for the rulling area. poseidon got sea and hades got underworld by being tricked by Zeus.