Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler The ones who knows... (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=125302)

slyfoxx 01-16-2013 06:10 AM

The ones who knows...

I might be wrong but it looks like sasuke and oro are in konoha and it made me think, what if the ones that know everything are just that, the two elders. Instead of just wacking them like a true boss he's going to listen to thier excuse.

scallanan 01-16-2013 09:52 AM

Re: the ones who know.........

Perhaps this makes sense, because Sasuke has already discovered the secret Uchiha hideout and has seen the scrolls. Unless there is something that only orochimaru can unlock from them

Ghost4321 01-16-2013 10:16 AM

haha lemme hear dat excuse! lmao I can see Sauceboy say that

scallanan 01-16-2013 10:19 AM

Haha ^

kalmeast 01-16-2013 10:25 AM

well...the one who knows everything... I have a feeling is going to be an anti-climax... you know kishi... i'm almost inclined to believing it could be those old konoha incestuous homura and hotaru... I wonder if they still are having sexx at their old age... in secret...

scallanan 01-16-2013 10:59 AM

@kalmeast
I really hope it isn't them. Oh god no! I want to see something unexpected and exciting.
Although if it is them, they could bring a lot of light to what happened in the past, and perhaps even more knowledge we've yet to be given.
Another thing that came to mind is that Sasuke wanted to destroy the elders of the leaf. So maybe if it does end up being them, there could be a nice fight awaiting us. We've yet to see any of their powers so I'd be interested to see it.
And as for getting the truth out of them, will it be through genjutsu or beat-em-up-till-they-talk kinda thing?

Edit: And what about Sasuke's plan to destroy Konoha?? There really isn't much resistance left in the village to stop a full scale battle.. So then once the Juubi is finished off, Naruto can save his village! :)

SilentBlade 01-16-2013 12:12 PM

It would certainly be interesting wouldn't it? I could see it, considering their position of power with nearly no real justification outside of being old. I mean we saw why Granny Chiyo earned such a reputation as an elder that the village relied on for help.

It would be interesting if the clan elders were actually descendants of the Uzumaki and Senju clans that were around at the time of the village collaboration and knew the secrets of pretty much everything!

Rezeon 01-16-2013 05:47 PM

I also am getting the suspicion that the elders will be visited. I'm not sure what Sasuke wants to ask them though.

It seems kind of redundant at this point to bring up the truth of the massacre again. Unless they decide to go with a new plot twist about the super secret real truth about what happened... that Itachi wasn't even involved, that it was actually Naruto who did it all along.

I would laugh if Sasuke gets confronted by Konohamaru and loses. Kishi having Konohamaru shoot the dog so to speak so that Naruto doesn't have to would be absolutely hilarious.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 01-16-2013 05:49 PM

I could imagine Sasuke, at the sight of the elders, brutally murder them with out knowing what just happened.

paradigm1977 01-17-2013 12:07 AM

maybe the two elders are senju. But the one who knows all could be

(for fun)

Tobirama. He survived and operated in the shadows. And being Senju, he would have aged better than Madara. Danzo was his protege and mouthpiece.

It would be interesting if one of the hokage was actually evil but that only foreigners knew it. It can be like that in real life.

Tobirama faked his death. It was his weigh out. He didn't die off panel. Just joined up with the bad guys. His fingerprints are all over konoha. Space Time plus ETs is boss. Plus water jutsu is the natural enemy to Uchiha Fire. Plus a sensor. That's parts of Obito+Kabuto+Kisame.

Perhaps Tobirama added to the Uchiha hatred for Senju and konoha. Perhaps Tobirama manipulated Fugaku and set the Uchiha up, only to be detroyed by Konoha's counter attack. So the Senju could win. And we don't know what happened to them. Perhaps this is Senju revenge. Why else would Danzo manipulate so hard to be Hokage. Like withholding support vs Pain. It's because Tobirama ordered Danzo to stand down.

Now I just need to fit the ET and death god parts into this.

Sir Michael 01-17-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paradigm1977 (Post 6436086)
maybe the two elders are senju.

It's possible, and they know everything that happened.
However they don't know Obito was behind the Kyuubi attack.

What i think will happen is Sasuke will learn Obito was behind the attack. And that was the reason Danzo wanted the Uchiha gone, because they were out that night. Obito is pretty much the reason Danzo took the next step.

Sasuke will learn Obito lied about when he said the Kyuubi attacked on it's own and will join Naruto on the battlefield.

scallanan 01-17-2013 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rezeon (Post 6435187)
I also am getting the suspicion that the elders will be visited. I'm not sure what Sasuke wants to ask them though.

It seems kind of redundant at this point to bring up the truth of the massacre again. Unless they decide to go with a new plot twist about the super secret real truth about what happened... that Itachi wasn't even involved, that it was actually Naruto who did it all along.

I would laugh if Sasuke gets confronted by Konohamaru and loses. Kishi having Konohamaru shoot the dog so to speak so that Naruto doesn't have to would be absolutely hilarious.

Yeah I was thinking on the same line as you. But the Konohamaru thing.. that would be epic! If they could throw in some new jutsu of konohamaru's it would be a gerat fight. Konohamaru in sage mode. Hahaha!

Quote:

It would certainly be interesting wouldn't it? I could see it, considering their position of power with nearly no real justification outside of being old. I mean we saw why Granny Chiyo earned such a reputation as an elder that the village relied on for help.

It would be interesting if the clan elders were actually descendants of the Uzumaki and Senju clans that were around at the time of the village collaboration and knew the secrets of pretty much everything!
Exciting theory. We can only wish for something like that to happen

Quote:

I can see the Elders being the final villains. That makes sense. Nice topic, OP
Yeah that would be interesting.. And Sasuke is going over there to meet them while village security is low

Quote:

maybe the two elders are senju. But the one who knows all could be

(for fun)

Tobirama. He survived and operated in the shadows. And being Senju, he would have aged better than Madara. Danzo was his protege and mouthpiece.

It would be interesting if one of the hokage was actually evil but that only foreigners knew it. It can be like that in real life.

Tobirama faked his death. It was his weigh out. He didn't die off panel. Just joined up with the bad guys. His fingerprints are all over konoha. Space Time plus ETs is boss. Plus water jutsu is the natural enemy to Uchiha Fire. Plus a sensor. That's parts of Obito+Kabuto+Kisame.

Perhaps Tobirama added to the Uchiha hatred for Senju and konoha. Perhaps Tobirama manipulated Fugaku and set the Uchiha up, only to be detroyed by Konoha's counter attack. So the Senju could win. And we don't know what happened to them. Perhaps this is Senju revenge. Why else would Danzo manipulate so hard to be Hokage. Like withholding support vs Pain. It's because Tobirama ordered Danzo to stand down.

Now I just need to fit the ET and death god parts into this.
Good theory hehe

Quote:

It's possible, and they know everything that happened.
However they don't know Obito was behind the Kyuubi attack.

What i think will happen is Sasuke will learn Obito was behind the attack. And that was the reason Danzo wanted the Uchiha gone, because they were out that night. Obito is pretty much the reason Danzo took the next step.

Sasuke will learn Obito lied about when he said the Kyuubi attacked on it's own and will join Naruto on the battlefield.
My favourite theory so far. Good one!

Maruko 01-17-2013 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ichizoku (Post 6435201)
I can see the Elders being the final villains. That makes sense. Nice topic, OP

That would be a cool twist for a change.

slyfoxx 01-18-2013 08:49 PM

i was thinking how naruto and sasukes training and powerups go hand and hand. Im starting to think its sasuke's turn to get the mommy daddy moment to get his big power up. maybe they are going to an uchiha grave site to speak with his parents to fill his rage meter like narutos parent filled his happy meter.

Shisko Shi 01-18-2013 08:54 PM

It isn't Sinju... He was brought back to life then the 3rd sealed him with Reaper Death remember. so he can't comback. Plus if he was brought back then he can't be alive by any means.

Maruko 01-19-2013 02:14 AM

They have the scroll. They'll revive someone for sure!
I don't care if All previous hokages are sealed! They're comin' back!

mrsticky005 01-25-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyfoxx (Post 6433855)
I might be wrong but it looks like sasuke and oro are in konoha and it made me think, what if the ones that know everything are just that, the two elders. Instead of just wacking them like a true boss he's going to listen to thier excuse.

I hope this is the case as it will be a good excuse
to have a Danzo flashback and FINALLY get to the Uchiha Incident.

konoha chimp 01-25-2013 12:31 PM

I think someone is defiantly going to be revived and whoever it is is going to be heavily related to the whole Senju vs Uchiha thing..
But I also like the idea of the 2 elders being involved or somehow being villans :)

kalmeast 01-25-2013 06:02 PM

How'd you feel if it turned out to be Ichiraku?