Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler Who Will Win Madara or Tobi ? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=124650)

Madara-Hashirama-Rikudo 01-02-2013 12:24 PM

Who Will Win Madara or Tobi ?

What do you guys think, will the student surpass the master or is Madara Uchiha just too much to handle. Me I feel Madara

Sajuuk 01-02-2013 12:32 PM

Re: Who Will Win Madara or Obito

Moved to TB. This hasn't happened in the anime yet.

e710 01-02-2013 12:35 PM

Re: Who Will Win Madara or Tobi ?

Obito's dialect to Madara in recent chapters has been like Obito is his superior. I don't see it like that and Madara is the most badass villain in the series. I except Madara to go berserk soon on everyone.

Madara-Hashirama-Rikudo 01-02-2013 12:52 PM

Lol yea because Madara needs tobi so that his true body can b revived and what not so he has to b kind to him but I wouldn't b surprised if Madara killed him for his arrogance after he got what he wanted

TheTrueMasterofIllusions 01-02-2013 12:59 PM

Me and my nukes<Tobi<Madara
nuff said

Rikudo Sage 01-02-2013 01:05 PM

The only way to beat Tobi is to use Kamui against him. Well, Madara doesnt have it so its a sure win for Tobi.

Its true that Madara is much more powerful than Tobi but whats the use if Madara cant hit him?

runescape 01-02-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage (Post 6407564)
The only way to beat Tobi is to use Kamui against him. Well, Madara doesnt have it so its a sure win for Tobi.

Its true that Madara is much more powerful than Tobi but whats the use if Madara cant hit him?

then why Tobi told if Itachi would know the truth about him, he would be dead?
tobi was scared from itachi, you think itachi is stronger then madara?

Rikudo Sage 01-02-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runescape (Post 6407589)

That Itachi statement is too vague to make assumptions. Tobi doesnt necessary mean he would be dead literally he could possibly mean that if Itachi knew his real identity he's plan would have been screwed big time.

I clearly stated it earlier that Madara is stronger but that doesnt mean he can pull an easy win over Tobi.

nine-tails chakra armor 01-02-2013 03:27 PM

In my opinion madara. No not cuz he's a bad ass or anything like that. Madara has seen both great wars. He never says when he died but to live that long he has to have seen any Justus preformed. Now who said that obits would cuz he has kumi and madara can't hit him. Well your far from correct. The 4th landed a hit didn't he yea cuz of speed but he figured out the time difference and it worked. Do u thing madara couldn't hit him either doubt it. Also u forget madara put obito under genjutsu I'm sure he can do it again. Obits might of had a chance if he fought madara and not the first but madara was considered one of the strongest then and he's gotten stronger. Here's an example on how quick this could go, ok obits has intangibility. Take that and match it to madaras 5 sussano clones. Who wins and if that's not enough he could make more. Even with 5 time the atk right and hell get a hit all while never actually fighting obito.lol as for itachi obito itachi wins why izanami. Let obits get caught in it he can use kumi all he want it won't do anything hell be dodging the same atk till he realizes it. And obito is being used by madara true to get his real body what happens when he's like obito I don't want my real body who cares about being 10 tails host when I can't die. Turns to obito and kills him. Then mass slaughter.lol

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 01-02-2013 03:55 PM

madara

Shisko Shi 01-02-2013 04:23 PM

Well from the latest chapters. It seems like Madara is calm about it all, but watches Obito closly. Now Obito seems to be going a little crazier then MAdara expected with the
Spoiler:
Jubbi shealding its selve with its tails and others.
So if anything Madara has a way of doing it and being safe as to Obito not and being a little reckless I am guessing because Naruto reminds him of himself. This is my opinion of course.

paradigm1977 01-02-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runescape (Post 6407589)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage (Post 6407593)
That Itachi statement is too vague to make assumptions. Tobi doesnt necessary mean he would be dead literally he could possibly mean that if Itachi knew his real identity he's plan would have been screwed big time.

I clearly stated it earlier that Madara is stronger but that doesnt mean he can pull an easy win over Tobi.

Itachi would most likely own Tobi. His intangibility doesn't matter when you have genjutsu. That should be why Tobi said Itachi could kill him. Although it was likely a lie about the reason why (knowing his true identity). Don't see how that would matter on the scale of what Tobi was doing.

Having said that. The same could be said for Itachi(ET or live) vs ET Madara. Can't assume Madara is better.

The only person we can assume could beat Itachi that way is the girl in the filler episode, who could affect reality with her genjutsu.

Shisko Shi 01-02-2013 08:53 PM

I don't know were Itachi came in, but most of what he told Sasuke was also lies. Like taking the eyes and all. He didn't know tobi was Obito he actully thought it was Madara if I recall correctly.

I mean we havn't see Itachi on a full scale fight in my opinion. With Kobuto he didn't really break a sweat, but waited for the right moment. Sasuke he was going blind and he had a sickness that was killing him. Plus we never intended to win that fight.

As for Madara and Tobi/Obito, I say Madara right now because he has plenty of chakura and took on all the kages. Naruto and Kakashi with Gai and Bee they at lest hurt Obito. Madara beat the others with out really tring.

nine-tails chakra armor 01-03-2013 02:32 PM

I'm sry I brought itachi into it agreeing with someone he's the in my eyes the second strongest Uchiha due to having ms when he was alive now it's the sause only one with ems other than madara. But madara is the first.

kalmeast 01-03-2013 07:05 PM

lol...of course TOBI,

In order for tobi to win, he'd have to do nothing, because madara is already dead

In order for madara to win, he'd have to kill Tobi twice.

paradigm1977 01-03-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalmeast (Post 6409435)
lol...of course TOBI,

In order for tobi to win, he'd have to do nothing, because madara is already dead

In order for madara to win, he'd have to kill Tobi twice.

Well I was thinking maybe Tobi kept sasuke around to sacrifice for Rinne tensei. He could pass the eyes to Sasuke.

But he didn't tell Madara about him. If Madara knew, Tobi would be expendable.

Kyūbi no Yōko 01-04-2013 12:37 AM

If we use the situation that's in the manga right now, Tobi auto wins since Madara is dependent on him and won't even think of going vs. Tobi because it'll just ruin his plans and he admires his plans more than his life.

Azal 01-04-2013 12:45 AM

Ok, heres how its gonna go. Naruto is gonna make a big huge speech to Obito, Obito is going to see the error of his ways, Obito is going to betray Madara, Madara is going to kick his ass, and in his dying breath, Obito is gonna be all like"I'm sorry Kakashi. Bros before ho's man, bros before ho's" and then he dies

Talents 01-05-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azal852 (Post 6409945)
Ok, heres how its gonna go. Naruto is gonna make a big huge speech to Obito, Obito is going to see the error of his ways, Obito is going to betray Madara, Madara is going to kick his ass, and in his dying breath, Obito is gonna be all like"I'm sorry Kakashi. Bros before ho's man, bros before ho's" and then he dies

Seems legit.

I think Madara would win.

Jakropha 01-05-2013 10:46 AM

Tobi can be beaten easily, Madara just has to Jutsu spam for 5 minutes so Tobi can get hit after those 5 minutes :lol: