Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler NaruHina Baby> Heir to the Rinnegan? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=124537)

Godaime Kazekage 12-30-2012 08:25 PM

NaruHina Baby> Heir to the Rinnegan?

Okay, lots of text and some rambling non-essential points in the spoilers, but I get to the point...eventually.

With all the foreshadowing involving the Bijuu's remarks and Naruto's unique Bijuu Mode it seems that Naruto will be the next Sage of the Six Paths. However, in order to do this Naruto needs to get the Rinnegan.
Spoiler:
Anyone else remember when Tobi referred to Nagato as the third So6P and people were thinking that there were six different people that were/are the Sage? :lol:. Yeah, I finally pieced together exactly what he meant by that while writing this thread-he was the third person with Rinnegan (Original Rikudo Sennin> Madara > Nagato).

This could be supplied by Sasuke with Itachi's eyes being implanted once again, but I just can't imagine in the middle of some epic fight Naruto and Sasuke go, "Wait a second- we really need to perform this transplant operation, so if y'all (Madara/Obito/Juubi) could just wait, that would be great." ...Although, this could add a small amount of usefulness for Sakura in regards to the story, and would be a strong parallel to Kakashi/Obito/Rin.
Spoiler:
Come to think of it, Obito's eye being transplanted into Kakashi didn't take long and he could use it right away-yet Sasuke had to wait an extended period of time after Itachi's eyes were transplanted...huh? Is it because Obito's not a med. ninja and couldn't get the nerves to connect quickly or something?

In actuality it seems that Naruto and Hinata's possible child would be the best candidate to inherit the Rinnegan. The Uzumaki are distantly related to the Senju-so that would fulfill the "Sage's body requirement" and if we remember waaaay back to Part One when Kakashi mentioned that the Sharingan (which upgrades to Rinnegan after evolving from MS to EMS and mixing in a little Senju DNA) was derived from the Byakugan that would fulfill the "Sage's eyes" requirements. In short, the Naruhina child could be even more of a BAMF than we thought...maybe Kishi's got his next cash cow series ready.

Okay, yes, I realize this isn't going to happen. If anyone's going to be the next Sage it'll be Naruto, but this is plausible, right? What are your thoughts?

TastyRamen 12-31-2012 12:17 AM

Re: NaruHina Baby> Heir to the Rinnegan?

Its took over 600 chapters for them to hold hands and you're talking about babies lol

and17y1 12-31-2012 02:18 AM

So u are basically saying that if we accept the Hyuga are descendants from the elder brother and naruto is related to the younger brother then when they have sex their gens will mix and what they are going to create is a NaruHina little baby called the next So6P ?

Now i can die in peace :lol:

koshej 12-31-2012 02:29 AM

Um, I still think that MOST probably it will be Naruto to get Rinnegan, due to the prophecy.
But the babies will be funny, sure. :lol:

Bazk 12-31-2012 04:01 AM

the reason why sasuke had to wait longer is not that he got new eyes he fused his eyes with his brothers and he had to wait a while because of his new "powers"

Rikudo Sage 12-31-2012 07:07 AM

I doubt that there will be baby Naruto in this series. The possibility I can see for Naruto gaining the Rinnegan is if Hinata before dying requested Sakura to transplant her Byakugan to Naruto.

Hakuren 12-31-2012 07:50 AM

Honestly don't think it'd happen in the manga, if anything because romance is just a little tease and to add some elemental plot to the action/adventure shonen story.

Maruko 12-31-2012 08:05 AM

It will turn out that Sage was an Uzumaki, and that both Uchiha and Senju originate from Uzumaki.

Also, Sharingan evolved from Byakugan, and that's what bugs me the most. I hoped that Neji would awaken some sort of an advance Bykugan, but he died. :/

BMC1994 12-31-2012 10:24 AM

I wouldnt count on the whole byakugan hype because its been neglected since everyone and their cousins bought their action replays(sharingans) from walmart.(danzo&co)

I mean ok so sharingan is supposed to be derived from byakugan. Yet the sharingans upgraded version is able to evolve into the source: Rinnegan. While we have never ever heard such thing of the byakugan. Implying that sharingan is closer to the sages eyes then the byakugan ever was.

Another hint is also the sharingan superiority in battle. Cant close chakra point while spammed with 7 day burning flames,'unbreakable' genjutsu unless you also happen to possess action replay/game shark, and being protected by a giant spirit warrior made of chakra. Not to mention the low end reality bending.

/rant

(also personal theory of mine is that the sharingan actually comes from the juubi more then the sage/maybe for another thread.)

But really i dont think naruto will become sage (ok i do think that but i dont want that because its so predictable but then again what happened with tobis identity *sigh*)

Naruhina child:

Clone spam, then each one does kaiten. GG narutoverse :lol:

Godaime Kazekage 12-31-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bazk (Post 6403873)
the reason why sasuke had to wait longer is not that he got new eyes he fused his eyes with his brothers and he had to wait a while because of his new "powers"

Well, to an extent that's true. The eyes weren't fused-those are literally Itachi's eyes in Sasuke's sockets, but he did get new powers from the EMS, which could've taken time to manifest. It just seemed strange that he had to keep the bandages on for so long, when Kakashi was using his transplanted eye right away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage (Post 6403873)
I doubt that there will be baby Naruto in this series. The possibility I can see for Naruto gaining the Rinnegan is if Hinata before dying requested Sakura to transplant her Byakugan to Naruto.

I don't think that baby Naruto would play a meaningful roll in the series, it just seemed to me like that child would be the most likely to have a naturally occurring Rinnegan, as opposed to the ones we've seen so far with people stealing cells and transplanting eyes. What you've wrote actually makes more sense than my Sasuke/Naruto situation (although we don't have confirmation that Byakugan can upgrade to Rinnegan), but I doubt Kishi would kill Hinata at this point due to her many prior near-death experiences and the fact that we just had a Hyuuga death.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakuren (Post 6403873)
Honestly don't think it'd happen in the manga, if anything because romance is just a little tease and to add some elemental plot to the action/adventure shonen story.

Yeah, again-If it were to even happen, I don't think the baby would have any meaningful roll in the series, it would either be an "Oh snap" factor in an epilogue type final chapter(s) with the child having Rinnegan or serve as a possible spin-off idea with the kid eventually developing it and becoming even more powerful than Naruto in a new series (very unlikely though, because in interviews in the past Kishi said if he ever did a spin-off it would likely focus on Minato's life and events in the past).

and17y1 12-31-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maruko (Post 6403926)
It will turn out that Sage was an Uzumaki, and that both Uchiha and Senju originate from Uzumaki.

Also, Sharingan evolved from Byakugan, and that's what bugs me the most. I hoped that Neji would awaken some sort of an advance Bykugan, but he died. :/

Little buddy... the Sage is everyone basically.. he is uzumaki, uchiha, senju, sarutobi, huyuga...

SilentBlade 12-31-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by and17y1 (Post 6403980)
Little buddy... the Sage is everyone basically.. he is uzumaki, uchiha, senju, sarutobi, huyuga...

um, the sage is not everyone...the sage of six paths had specific descendants, the Uchiha and Senju. We are told in the story that the Uzumaki were a split of the Senju and and likely the Hyuga and Uchiha have a similar relationship. No mention of the sarutobi, namekazi or any other clan! The sage taught ninjutsu, but he was not just passing out genetic material to the world!

As for the thought of that..I don't know! Honestly at this point, I think it makes it self apparent to the heirs of the sage that can reach that particular level of skill and ability. Its like that particular clans top of the top level jutsu's, where only a select few will ever be able to awaken it , and even then, be able to use it completely.

Maruko 12-31-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by and17y1 (Post 6403980)

Isn't the Sage Uchiha+Senju?
Uzumaki are related to Senju, they have similar traits: strong body, huge chakra pool, longevity etc.
But since we saw the doujutsu(which looks like Uzumaki symbol) of Sage's son, it makes me believe that the Uzumaki are not actually a branch of Senju, but quite the opposite-Senju are a branch of the Uzumaki.
Sage had both eyes and body = Uchiha + Senju
What if Uchiha + Senju = Uzumaki with some badass dojutsu like that of Sage's son?

Zonic 12-31-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage (Post 6403954)
Well, to an extent that's true. The eyes weren't fused-those are literally Itachi's eyes in Sasuke's sockets, but he did get new powers from the EMS, which could've taken time to manifest. It just seemed strange that he had to keep the bandages on for so long, when Kakashi was using his transplanted eye right away.

I think the reason Sasuke had to wait so long and Kakashi didnt was because Sasuke transplanted Mangekyou Sharingan and Kakashi only implanted 2-toma Sharingan.

Rezeon 01-01-2013 10:24 PM

I've been batting around the rinnegan child theory for quite awhile now too.

If you believe that the Hyuga clan is descended from the Sage's elder son it all falls into place. (unfortunatly Kishi hasn't made any reference about the Hyuga's role in this, so it is still little more than speculation)

I believe it was stated by Obito during the Kage Summit arc that the the elder son and his descendents inherited the Sage's spirit, giving rise to the eye techniques. While the younger son's descendents inherited the Sage's strong physical body, providing the gifts of a strong life force and power to suppress Bijuu. With the gifts being seperated between heirs it would make sense for the true power to be awakened by bringing the two branches back together.

We also got the reveal that Madara had transplanted Senju dna into himself and awakened the Rinnegan, so the theory has some basis to go off of.

If you assume the Hyuga are related to the Uchiha the same way the Uzumaki and Senju are related then it would make sense for the NaruHina child to have the potential to naturally awaken the Rinnegan.

From a story telling standpoint I don't think we will ever reach that point in this story, as Naruto is the title character afterall...

...of course, with this franchise being a cash cow with one spinoff already, I wouldn't doubt Kishi or his publishers would one day decide to cash in and make a sequel spinoff.

kalmeast 01-01-2013 10:57 PM

I think this is a fine theory... NaruHIna baby for sure will have some eye. But if Naruto will ever, that is ever, receive the Rinnegan which i doubt, (cus i'd be cheating sasuke who doesn't have a chance of receiving a bijuu)

Azal 01-01-2013 11:07 PM

I'm tellin you guys, there is definitely gonna be a part 3

PrinceofPeace 01-01-2013 11:31 PM

They gotta be descendants cuz there all from the leaf

Hiruta Uzumaki 01-02-2013 10:26 AM

What if Itachi gave Naruto some of his DNA and not just Shisui's eye? However, Shisui's eye obviously IS Uchiha DNA, so who's to say Kishi couldn't pull that one out on us? It wasn't implanted in his eye per se, but DNA is DNA and as long as it is in the system. It could even stretch as far as ingesting a bit of said person's blood *cough/cough Kabuto*.

Now I'm just postulating here, but I'd guess that Itachi has proven how "in the know he is". That said, I'd stretch and say since he knew about Tobi's true identity, he also knew about the Rinnegan. I mean kabuto knew about both and I find Itachi to be a bit cleverer than him.

Godaime Kazekage 01-02-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiruta Uzumaki (Post 6407368)
What if Itachi gave Naruto some of his DNA and not just Shisui's eye? However, Shisui's eye obviously IS Uchiha DNA, so who's to say Kishi couldn't pull that one out on us? It wasn't implanted in his eye per se, but DNA is DNA and as long as it is in the system. It could even stretch as far as ingesting a bit of said person's blood *cough/cough Kabuto*.

Now I'm just postulating here, but I'd guess that Itachi has proven how "in the know he is". That said, I'd stretch and say since he knew about Tobi's true identity, he also knew about the Rinnegan. I mean kabuto knew about both and I find Itachi to be a bit cleverer than him.

Yeah...it doesn't work like that. Ingesting someone else's blood does not integrate parts of their DNA into yours. Kabuto getting the Orochi-potion blood transfusion should not have had the effects that it did (his immune system should've just rejected it with all the different blood types contained in it), unless it also had a crap ton of viruses or some kind of other way to transfer the DNA in the cells in it as well, but this is fiction so maybe Orochimaru had super cells that act like transforming bacteria (his cells were shown to be "taking over" Kabuto).