Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Omniverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Multiverse: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=124240)

Ultimate combatant 12-21-2012 02:18 PM

Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
Who wins?!! :D

321zigzag3 12-21-2012 02:27 PM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
Bluenote couldn't win against Akainu in that old thread.
He isn't winning against the Admirals either even with Hades.

Their only chance is Grimoire Law but thats featless and we don't even what it does.

A single admiral is too much for both of them due to their sheer immense physical stats and wide range elemental attacks.

Ultimate combatant 12-21-2012 03:34 PM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 (Post 6392536)
Bluenote couldn't win against Akainu in that old thread.
He isn't winning against the Admirals either even with Hades.

Their only chance is Grimoire Law but thats featless and we don't even what it does.

A single admiral is too much for both of them due to their sheer immense physical stats and wide range elemental attacks.

I think Bluenote won against Akainu.

The real question is whether the three Admirals are capable of using number to their advantage so they could win. They have demonstrated some teamwork so I would say they have a chance to win!!! :D

Shisko Shi 12-21-2012 03:39 PM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
It should still be a good fight.

321zigzag3 12-21-2012 03:48 PM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant (Post 6392685)
I think Bluenote won against Akainu.

Well I don't see how.


Quote:

The real question is whether the three Admirals are capable of using number to their advantage so they could win. They have demonstrated some teamwork so I would say they have a chance to win!!! :D
Any single Admiral is capable of defeating both Hades and Bluenote.

3 is overkill unless they decide to hold back.

Ultimate combatant 12-21-2012 03:55 PM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 (Post 6392730)
Well I don't see how.

Well, Bluenote controls gravity and can make pseudo black holes.

And if we go by hype, he was capable of fighting Gildarts who should have no problem dealing with a single Admiral!!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 (Post 6392730)
Any single Admiral is capable of defeating both Hades and Bluenote.

3 is overkill unless they decide to hold back.

I don't think any Admiral could defeat Bluenote alone. Hades I think could defeat two Admirals at the same time.

But if the Admirals were three they would have an advantage!!! :D

Uchiha Sora 12-21-2012 05:04 PM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
Kizaru roflstomps alone

The dude casually intercepted Gear 2 Luffy who was already a good distance past him.

321zigzag3 12-21-2012 05:22 PM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant (Post 6392750)
Well, Bluenote controls gravity and can make pseudo black holes.

He can only make one Pseudo Black Hole.

And it largely sucks.
Quote:


And if we go by hype, he was capable of fighting Gildarts who should have no problem dealing with a single Admiral!!! :D
Gildarts would die fighting against an Admiral.
Quote:

Hades I think could defeat two Admirals at the same time.
Outside of Grimoire Law hypothetically he cannot.
Quote:


But if the Admirals were three they would have an advantage!!! :D
I dare declare it is a curbstomp.

Uchiha Sora 12-21-2012 05:31 PM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
Do they even have anything that can bypass their logia forms?

That Halibel VS Kuzan thread really opened my eyes as to how powerful the admirals really are :lol:

321zigzag3 12-21-2012 06:28 PM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora (Post 6392916)
Do they even have anything that can bypass their logia forms?

Bluenote has a magical pseudo black hole as his strongest attack.
His gravity could slow them down for an initial start up.
Grimoire Law is a hypothetical guess.

Now if you say Magic = haki then Hades's Amaterasu formulas become a threat especially 100 formula since that is a casual multi city block level not to mention Hades possess high One Piece level durability.

The other magical spells Admirals can take.

Bullet Magic and Chain Magic won't do much to the Admirals either.

Ultimate combatant 12-22-2012 02:50 AM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 (Post 6392904)
He can only make one Pseudo Black Hole.

Well, how do you know he can make only one?

Besides, one black hole should deal with any problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 (Post 6392904)
And it largely sucks.

Well, it is supposed to, isn't it?!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 (Post 6392904)
Gildarts would die fighting against an Admiral.

Gildarts who busted entire village just by tripping. Who stomped Natsu so easily, you can't even say he did it casually. One who was capable of fighting Bluenote? One who is the strongest in Fairy Tail not counting Makarov?

Gildarts should be able to beat a Single Admiral!!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 (Post 6392904)
Outside of Grimoire Law hypothetically he cannot.

Well, Grimoire Law is not restricted. Also, Hades has shown durability and the only reason he lost was because his energy core was destroyed by Happy and other Exceeds.

And even so, it took Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy who had their abilities enhanced by Wendy. And Laxus. And Natsu even received a boost from Laxus.

All of them, with their combined effort, great teamwork, numerous surprise elements to their advantage as well as a plot shield (Happy destroying energy source, Hades not even fighting seriously but talking about past, true magic, not trying to kill but rather torture his opponents and even restricting himself from using too strong attacks) barely won!!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 (Post 6392904)
I dare declare it is a curbstomp.

For whom?!! :D

Bacon 12-22-2012 02:59 AM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
Who's bluenote?

For a second I thought it was a typo for blueno. :lol:

321zigzag3 12-22-2012 06:49 AM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant (Post 6393426)
Well, how do you know he can make only one?

Because he only made one, and judging it, he can only make one. If he could make more why didn't he?

Quote:

Besides, one black hole should deal with any problem.
It's not very powerful for a pseudo blackhole. :D


Quote:

Gildarts who busted entire village just by tripping.
Wasn't the village pretty small? Also he didn't bust necessarily, he caused giant cracks throughout. Granted it shows his range and maybe it will be greater at full power.

Quote:

Who stomped Natsu so easily, you can't even say he did it casually. One who was capable of fighting Bluenote? One who is the strongest in Fairy Tail not counting Makarov?
Strength is relative. :D

Quote:

Well, Grimoire Law is not restricted. Also, Hades has shown durability and the only reason he lost was because his energy core was destroyed by Happy and other Exceeds.
Keep in mind the Admirals' attacks are different from your standard busting syndrome.

Magma severely burns and melts.
Ice severely freezes and shatters.

Light I could understand but Kizaru >>> Natsu. :D

Quote:

And even so, it took Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy who had their abilities enhanced by Wendy. And Laxus. And Natsu even received a boost from Laxus.
And they can't beat an Admiral, so much for that. Laxus and Natsu infused is a better threat but no. :D

Laxus is a poor man's Enel in terms of power. :D



Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacon (Post 6393428)
Who's bluenote?

For a second I thought it was a typo for blueno. :lol:

Nope not the OP character.:ugeek:

JLI2infinity 12-22-2012 09:36 AM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
LOL Everyone against FT always tries to throw out Grimoire and Fairy Law as soon as the fight starts. I'll just assume it's banned since it's an insta-win here anyways.

Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Lucy, and Laxus combined couldn't beat an Admiral `:P

*wank wank wank*

Anyways because of their amazing physical prowess the Admirals will definitely be able to take down Bluenote. Hades needs Bluenote to hold them down long enough for him to activate his chains. Once he does that Hades chains them together, activates Amaterasu circles to drain them, then uses Formula 100 and the fight is over.

But if even one of the Admirals manages to escape the fight is over, and considering the guys in One Piece are all ridiculously fast when compared to almost all the FTverse that's very likely so I'd probably give this fight to the 3 Admirals.

321zigzag3 12-22-2012 02:09 PM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JLI2infinity (Post 6393741)
LOL Everyone against FT always tries to throw out Grimoire and Fairy Law as soon as the fight starts. I'll just assume it's banned since it's an insta-win here anyways.

Because we don't know how powerful it is.

Its ironic when you claim this when Fairy Law is easily wanked and subject to no limits fallacy.

The only thing we saw was against was Master Jose. Granted maybe Makarov held back but thats all we know of.

Quote:

Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Lucy, and Laxus combined couldn't beat an Admiral `:P
Because they can't or should I say it this way.

Its not in their favor.




Quote:

Hades needs Bluenote to hold them down long enough for him to activate his chains. Once he does that Hades chains them together, activates Amaterasu circles to drain them, then uses Formula 100 and the fight is over.
You can chain elemental intangibles now? Maybe but I haven't seen it.

Also again where was it stated in the manga the circles drain them?
Don't make stuff up or if it was stated post pages.

Noctis Arashi 12-22-2012 02:11 PM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
IF magic=haki, then I'd be inclined to edge this over towards hades, due to ammy.

But, if not, then OP takes this with ease.

BoxHead 12-22-2012 06:06 PM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
Haki=/=Chakra/Magic

Haki is a technique that anyone can do with practice, not an energy source used for jutsus/spells.

Devils Lawyer 12-22-2012 06:51 PM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
Haki is debatable. Especially the way it is being used. It can be easily seen as an energy source. It enhances the body like every other ki like energy. You can easily compare it to sage mode.

BoxHead 12-22-2012 07:03 PM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
But it's not a life source like chakra or reishi. You can't have someone who absorbs haki or shoot haki blasts. It's said to be like the regular senses, not an energy source.

321zigzag3 12-22-2012 07:20 PM

Re: Hades and Bluenote vs 3 Admirals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 6394200)
IF magic=haki, then I'd be inclined to edge this over towards hades, due to ammy.

The only Amaterasu formula that is a true threat is the 100 formula.

Granted it could be enough more than once.

The rest aren't going to do as much based on feats and hype.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoxHead (Post 6394891)
But it's not a life source like chakra or reishi. You can't have someone who absorbs haki or shoot haki blasts. It's said to be like the regular senses, not an energy source.

Perhaps we need a post on a proper definition of Haki?

Unless your previous posts already show it?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.