Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Anime Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Naruto Shippuden Episode 294 Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=124176)

topchef 12-20-2012 04:09 PM

Naruto Shippuden Episode 294 Discussion

Do you guys think that Hidan officially sucks or does Kishi love to troll the Akatsuki? It's like I cant take any of them serious anymore because the ways they went out. I understand them losing since they're bad guys but why couldn't Kishi let them go down like bosses instead of fodderizing them and trolling their fandom because I know I'm no longer a Sasori and Hidan fan, that's for sure. What do you guys think?

PrinceofPeace 12-20-2012 04:35 PM

Re: 294 Discussion

I love when KN11 get together

Hakuren 12-20-2012 04:52 PM

Kishimoto doesn't take part in any filler arc production. It was the Studio Perriot's doing on bringing Hidan back when he never did in the manga but eh.

Watched a couple of eps for the Kyuubi Naruto I caught a glimpse of earlier today. The animation seems...new (I wonder if that new guy did the episode or... something, seems like it).

On how Kyuubi Naruto clone was done....it was rather lame. Seriously, MOSTLY ON TWO LEGS AND RAMPAGING? Puh-lease...

ItachiKisame 12-20-2012 06:22 PM

I thought it was cool seeing Naruto mopping the floor with the nine tails clone in sage mode and its gotten really good just as we get close to the end of the arc. I think the transformation on the nine tails is pretty kick ass.

I really hope the next episode isn't until the 10th of January thats three weeks from now and we never waited that long for one episode.>.>

Sajuuk 12-21-2012 02:38 AM

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 294 Discussion

It's not a bad filler arc but I think they are dragging this out longer than it needs to be. It's either next episode or the episode after that where I think this arc will end and we go back to normality >.>

Rezeon 12-23-2012 08:38 PM

Despite the plot I'm suprised at how much better the animation looks in this filler arc. (even if Kabuto looks a little different)

The show has had a pretty bad run in terms of its animation quality lately so this is a breath of fresh air, I'm just worried that they might be blowing their animation budget on a filler arc instead of the proper story...

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 12-27-2012 09:14 PM

Whatever that power hungry guy's name is..i hate him
Got an awesome shot of Yamato~~
Kakashi and Yamato screen shots~~~ woo~~

Sage six paths 01-05-2013 01:04 PM

I thought overall episode 294 was good watching naruto beat the kyuubi with sennin mode

Kakashi2806 01-05-2013 01:26 PM

I thought this episode was pretty good. Naruto's Sage Mode is amazing.

konoha chimp 01-06-2013 02:18 PM

I just can't understand why they decided to make Kabuto look like a Harry Potter reject :|

Ghost4321 01-09-2013 08:41 PM

Hmmm. It might just be me but the chikara arc feels like a movie o.o
Quote:

Originally Posted by konoha chimp (Post 6415004)
I just can't understand why they decided to make Kabuto look like a Harry Potter reject :|

I don't know what it is but kabuto in this arc makes me hate harry potter even more then I already do

TheTrueMasterofIllusions 01-10-2013 04:52 PM

I loved seeing Inabi. I don't care what others think of him or how people depict him for accusing (even if he was an ass) (their precious) Itachi (He's my favorite too.). He's like a little angry, frustrated bear that I just wanna squeeze until he squeaks.