Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Fight me (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=124069)

Noctis Arashi 12-18-2012 05:24 PM

Fight me
 
Someone. Anyone please. I'm dyin' over here!

joon 12-18-2012 05:28 PM

Re: Fight me
 
I'll fight you,if you want.

Noctis Arashi 12-18-2012 05:30 PM

Re: Fight me
 
Ok, you go first.

Location: Manhattan
Distance:20 meters
Rules: Standard

You go first. Redundant

Ghost 12-18-2012 05:31 PM

Re: Fight me
 
Joon, you're not ready to even give him a challenge. Back off while you can.

Noctis Arashi 12-18-2012 05:32 PM

Re: Fight me
 
I'll take you both on at once. If not, let him. You learn by fighting the strong. :ugeek:

Ghost 12-18-2012 05:36 PM

Re: Fight me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 6388610)
I'll take you both on at once. If not, let him. You learn by fighting the strong. :ugeek:

I remember fighting "the strong". All I learned was how many ways I can get my ass whooped. But go ahead and fight him.

Pool 12-18-2012 05:37 PM

Re: Fight me
 
Do you even lift

Noctis Arashi 12-18-2012 05:45 PM

Re: Fight me
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhR0q5vaPkA

Theme Btw.

joon 12-18-2012 05:47 PM

Re: Fight me
 
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122877
Did anybody even see this fight? Sure i lost but still.

Noctis Arashi 12-18-2012 05:49 PM

Re: Fight me
 
Don't get cocky now. Jun wasn't even trying. And he's pretty much the most forgiving person you can fight. Had it been anyone else a tad more nitpicky, you'd be gone.

joon 12-18-2012 05:50 PM

Re: Fight me
 
I know i know. Just saying.

Noctis Arashi 12-18-2012 05:51 PM

Re: Fight me
 
Plus, he never goes in for the kill. He's a savor the battle kinda guy. >_> Lame if you ask me.

I savor the blood.

joon 12-18-2012 05:52 PM

Re: Fight me
 
I just love the music. I making my counter now.

joon 12-18-2012 06:01 PM

Re: Fight me
 
As noctis stood before me,i pulled out my sword. "Let's go." I ran over to noctis as i flash step on my left and then on my right and then back in the same place as 2 afterimages appear. Me and the after images surrond noctis as we swing our swords at him horazantally,aiming to cut noctis in half. The 2 after images lanch at noctis as i get into a stance,bending down while i hold my sword in a reverse grip and hold it close to my face as i see my noctis's reflection on it. Spiritual power appears on my feet as i shunpo around noctis silently as i swing my sword at him 5 times with great force,aiming to kill him quickly. I then stop and attempt to trip him with my foot as i sheath my sword. Spiritual power forms on my body as i lunge at my opponet,throwing a barrge of punches and kicks at him with my spiritual power. I flash step away,leaving the spiritual power where i just was as it explodes.

Noctis Arashi 12-18-2012 06:31 PM

Re: Fight me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by joon61 (Post 6388644)
As noctis stood before me,i pulled out my sword. "Let's go." I ran over to noctis as i flash step on my left and then on my right and then back in the same place as 2 afterimages appear. Me and the after images surrond noctis as we swing our swords at him horazantally,aiming to cut noctis in half. The 2 after images lanch at noctis as i get into a stance,bending down while i hold my sword in a reverse grip and hold it close to my face as i see my noctis's reflection on it. Spiritual power appears on my feet as i shunpo around noctis silently as i swing my sword at him 5 times with great force,aiming to kill him quickly. I then stop and attempt to trip him with my foot as i sheath my sword. Spiritual power forms on my body as i lunge at my opponet,throwing a barrge of punches and kicks at him with my spiritual power. I flash step away,leaving the spiritual power where i just was as it explodes.

"Heheh. Lookie what we have here. A nice little treat. Don't make this too boring, I like a good fight..."

*Ihsara snickered a bit, bringing his head down, as he ducked the instant the horizontal slashes came, his hand in his pocket as casually as ever. I ignore the afterimages, as they do nothing of notice, as I keep my eyes on the one releasing spiritual pressure. Still grinning from earlier, I slowly take my hand out of my pocket, bringing it to my blade holstered to my hip. You rush around me silently, as I draw my blade, the resulting spiritual pressure released from the blade acting as a detection field of sorts, as I block each swing with flawless precision. I do a quick, comical hop, laughing as I do, avoiding the kick aimed at me, as my eyes remained locked onto yours, my expression showing nothing less then pure amusement. My blade placing itself back at my side. You begin to send a flurry of punches and kicks as I parry them all away with counter swipes of my forearm and lower leg, as you leave a fair bit of spiritual pressure in your wake, it explodes, as I release a burst of my own forward, counteracting it, taking it in and pushing me backward unharmed as a result as it flows back into my blade.*

"Tee hee. That was a cute little warm up. Get serious. Kaaaay~?"

*I place my hand upon by blade once more, this time, I shunpo directly in front of you, point blank. A mass of spiritual pressure formed on the tip like a singularity of energy appears only for an instant. I aim a quick stab right at your heart, as the energy releases into an array of lasers, almost like a lightshow on fast-forward. These lasers seem to span in all directions, cutting everything for miles as they move like a hyper efficient welding torch.*

"Cat Scratch"

*The quickly moving lasers of pure energy continue this slicing motion for approximately three seconds before they cease. The skyscrapers of Manhattan fare terribly, the clean slices causing large sections of buildings to slide down and collapse to the street, the resulting dust cloud encompassing the entire island. Falling skyscrapers also endangering you, I shunpo behind you, hiding my spiritual pressure entirely, and hiding my presence with the dust cloud, aiming a second Cat Scratch at you, stabbing this time at the back of your head. I aim with intense precision like a cat on the hunt, now that you've given me a good taste of your spiritual pressure. I shunpo out of sight immediately, standing on top of the half of the Empire State Building that remains. The mangled forms of civilians sends a river of blood through the dust covered streets, bodies cut cleanly at many different places.*

joon 12-19-2012 09:11 AM

Re: Fight me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 6388711)
"Heheh. Lookie what we have here. A nice little treat. Don't make this too boring, I like a good fight..."

*Ihsara snickered a bit, bringing his head down, as he ducked the instant the horizontal slashes came, his hand in his pocket as casually as ever. I ignore the afterimages, as they do nothing of notice, as I keep my eyes on the one releasing spiritual pressure. Still grinning from earlier, I slowly take my hand out of my pocket, bringing it to my blade holstered to my hip. You rush around me silently, as I draw my blade, the resulting spiritual pressure released from the blade acting as a detection field of sorts, as I block each swing with flawless precision. I do a quick, comical hop, laughing as I do, avoiding the kick aimed at me, as my eyes remained locked onto yours, my expression showing nothing less then pure amusement. My blade placing itself back at my side. You begin to send a flurry of punches and kicks as I parry them all away with counter swipes of my forearm and lower leg, as you leave a fair bit of spiritual pressure in your wake, it explodes, as I release a burst of my own forward, counteracting it, taking it in and pushing me backward unharmed as a result as it flows back into my blade.*

"Tee hee. That was a cute little warm up. Get serious. Kaaaay~?"

*I place my hand upon by blade once more, this time, I shunpo directly in front of you, point blank. A mass of spiritual pressure formed on the tip like a singularity of energy appears only for an instant. I aim a quick stab right at your heart, as the energy releases into an array of lasers, almost like a lightshow on fast-forward. These lasers seem to span in all directions, cutting everything for miles as they move like a hyper efficient welding torch.*

"Cat Scratch"

*The quickly moving lasers of pure energy continue this slicing motion for approximately three seconds before they cease. The skyscrapers of Manhattan fare terribly, the clean slices causing large sections of buildings to slide down and collapse to the street, the resulting dust cloud encompassing the entire island. Falling skyscrapers also endangering you, I shunpo behind you, hiding my spiritual pressure entirely, and hiding my presence with the dust cloud, aiming a second Cat Scratch at you, stabbing this time at the back of your head. I aim with intense precision like a cat on the hunt, now that you've given me a good taste of your spiritual pressure. I shunpo out of sight immediately, standing on top of the half of the Empire State Building that remains. The mangled forms of civilians sends a river of blood through the dust covered streets, bodies cut cleanly at many different places.*

My opponet appeared in front of me as i stayed calm. He trys to stab me as a mass of spiritual pressure forms on the tip of his blade in a instant. I use bakudo 8 to repel the stab upwards as i use bakudo 81 to block the lasers that were shot out of the sword. "Get serious? I will not."

The lasers go on for about 3 seconds as sky scrapers begin to fall on me. My opponet,ihsara,dissapears as i form a weak barrier of spritual energy around me. The spiritual energy is real dense. It would almost stop anything trying to go through it but it would never really stop it. As i stand in place,ready to destroy the buildings,i feel a disturbence in the barrier as i spin around and bend down the instant it happens,dodging ihsara's stab as i use bakudo 81 yet again,to stop the lasers. I then try to slash at him. But he sonido's away as the buildings begin to fall on me. I flare up my spiritual power as the buidlings around me are destroyed. "You bastard. Killing all of these people for nothing." I want to fight somewhere else." I see rivers of blood,dead bodys everywhere and appliances everywhere. "I will show you what it feels like to lose something." I fly over to a body as i pick up 2 pairs of sunglasses and put them on.

I flash step behind ihsara as i coat my blade with spritual power my blade glows brightly. So bright that it would seem like you are staring into the sun. "Burn my foes,flare!" As the blade gets brighter and brighter,the sheer heat of my blade will begin to mess with ihsara's head. I swing it at ihsara 20 times as i send out waves of flames on the building. The buidling catches in fire as i fly into the air as i control the flames on the buidling. I make the flames fly over to the grass,the other buidlings and the water as i fly into the water. The water begins to desintergrate as i fly out of it with flames all over my body. "I'm too hot for anybody to handle."

I form a barrier of flames around me as it gets brighter and brighter. I then leave the barrier and flash step in front of ihsara,hiding my spiritual pressure. If ihsara looked in front of him,he would go blind because of the bright flames. I flare up the area around me,attempting the burn everything,including ihsara,in a 20 meter radius.

Noctis Arashi 12-19-2012 02:34 PM

Re: Fight me
 
You never dodged the second cat scratch

joon 12-19-2012 02:35 PM

Re: Fight me
 
The second stab? Yes i did.

Noctis Arashi 12-19-2012 02:37 PM

Re: Fight me
 
You never did anything about the lasers that came with it though.

joon 12-19-2012 02:40 PM

Re: Fight me
 
You never said that lasers were coming out of it. I thought it was just a stab. You said cat scratch after the lasers appeared. How was i supposed to know that the whole attack was a cat scratch?


Stab then laser.
Cat scratch

Can scratch
stab then laser.


Which one makes sense.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.