Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler [REDACTED] why!!!!!!!!!! 0_o (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=124049)

Souret 12-18-2012 04:06 AM

omg just omg

Just read the latest chapter and started crying at school
Spoiler:

I never thought Kishi would have the guts to kill someone like Neji.

I loved this chapter and I now love naruhina even more that chapter killed me RIP Neji, true genius.

Blah. 12-18-2012 05:49 AM

Re: omg just omg

b:shock:b:shock:b:shock: I'm speechless... Neji's character was the main reason I even got into Naruto way back in the day. SO SAD b~(b~(b~(b~(b~(b~(

Souret 12-18-2012 05:51 AM

My friend wa like why you crying and Im just like the spoilers child just let me cry :-(

Blah. 12-18-2012 06:02 AM

Hahahaha blah. It's a sad sad day, I think all of us Neji fans need a grieving period. :(

Hakuren 12-18-2012 06:12 AM

Sadly, characters in Narutoverse got no time to grief despite of who dies. Such unfortunate truth.

I will always remember Neji, the one who had a change of heart by not just Naruto but Hiashi as well. He almost died once, and survived.

This was truly a respectable shinobi death, fitting for Neji's ending.

Vivi 12-18-2012 06:15 AM

He died to protect the NaruHina shipping.

Kyūbi no Yōko 12-18-2012 06:23 AM

Typical death for such an amazing character, but the outro was fine. :D
It was really sad, first I thought it was Hinata who died :D

Next chapter, Naruto goes on rampage.

Hakuren 12-18-2012 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivi (Post 6387660)
He died to protect the NaruHina shipping.

http://www.iaza.com/work/121219C/iaza13717290301300.jpg

CoolerThanIce 12-18-2012 06:39 AM

Kishi just killed off one of the most awesome characters. Sigh.

R.I.P Hyuga master

Hotarubi Hyuuga 12-18-2012 07:25 AM

[REDACTED] why!!!!!!!!!! 0_o

Aw come on, Kishi you Bum, why kill Neji, he's awesome! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SAKURA!!!

It's not right that all the great people are dying while she and Sasuke get to liveb~(

Rasengan SageX5 12-18-2012 07:25 AM

First Jiraiya, now Neji? Dang it! Why do some of my favorite characters keep dying!?

Dragon Style 12-18-2012 07:32 AM

Re: Neji why!!!!!!!!!!!! T^T

Find your happy place, find your happy place, find your happy place, find your happy place, find your happy place, ..............................

Neji nooooooooooooooooooo, it should have been Sakura!!!!!

Hakuren 12-18-2012 07:34 AM

To be able to tell a good story, characters are needed to make an affect on the story. Whether it's their goals, relation, or death. Kishimoto did very well with Neji. His story has been told and died in a respectable death he wanted.

I understand feelings indulging in, but this is a thing that happens. The last great character (on the good side) to die was Jiraiya.

As I've said before. Sakura is the "heroine" of Naruto. She won't be such a candidate so easily.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 12-18-2012 07:38 AM

Agreed

He was an awesome character....

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 12-18-2012 07:39 AM

hm. Even the sky's here are crying. It's raining.

Hakuren 12-18-2012 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu (Post 6387705)
hm. Even the sky's here are crying. It's raining.

Just looked out and it looks like it just stopped raining some time ago. Neji....

Phariah824 12-18-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakuren (Post 6387701)
To be able to tell a good story, characters are needed to make an affect on the story. Whether it's their goals, relation, or death. Kishimoto did very well with Neji. His story has been told and died in a respectable death he wanted.

I understand feelings indulging in, but this is a thing that happens. The last great character (on the good side) to die was Jiraiya.

As I've said before. Sakura is the "heroine" of Naruto. She won't be such a candidate so easily.

well said and i agree. Neji was one of my faves an all but what you said is correct. just wish he could have seen Naruto at full power before he went to his father's side.

Hakuren 12-18-2012 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phariah824 (Post 6387730)
well said and i agree. Neji was one of my faves an all but what you said is correct. just wish he could have seen Naruto at full power before he went to his father's side.

Oh how I wish that many were to see it. I'm sure Neji will be proud when he sees him grown in strength from above. I bet he'd be more proud if he'd seen how much Naruto matured in brains, but. . . .

Jakropha 12-18-2012 08:06 AM

Something funny about neji

He was the last Hyuga to have the first letter in his name start with ANYTHING other than an H :lol:
Hyuga, Hotarubi, Hinabi, Hiashi, Hinata.
Neji, he was awesome.

But yes, it should have been Suckura

Ninyn 12-18-2012 08:16 AM

O.O T>T>T>>T>T>T>T>T>T>T> im crying for real. i cant believe he killed neji! T.T naruto is gonna rage with chakra in a minute im tellin ya. this is not gonna end well for obito.
Naruto: *super sage of six paths mode* "This is for Neji!"
Me: More characters are gonna die off by the end and naruto is gonna use a justu of every kind signifying each of the friends that died. and when he uses kyubii bomb its gonna be all together for everyone.