Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Gray Nomozaki (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=123985)

Shisko Shi 12-16-2012 03:56 PM

Gray Nomozaki Updated.

Name: Gray Nomozaki
Race: Arrancar
Nicknames: The Archfiend, The Father of Arrancars, The sleeper of Eternity, The Soul Absorber.
Birthday: October, 10th
Height: 6'2

Resurrection:Fallen Angel - Turns into the picture below. My speed is increased greatly, all Ceros level up by one. meaning a bala becaomes as strong as a cero, and so on. I gain Cero Oscuras. One of my signiture moves is flash-stepping so fast my Ceros become what looks like a bunch of balas. My Ceros are also the same color as Ulquiorra's when he is released.

This Form unlocks Grays power to control Reiatsu of his power at his own will. He is able to control almost any object by shear force by imbuding Spirit Power into it.
The aspect of all entities of storms at his command. With a swift move he can create hurricans and even deadly blades of wind or lightning.

Second Ressurection: Angel of Death - Angel de la muerte

Unlike my First form, This babies it. The physical strength far beyond that of any arrancar and pars with People like Ichigo in his Final bankai state. The wrath from his wings when flapped sends waves of heat, eletric and blades of elemental state at the desiared location. He stands 9'4" tall as ceros of all levels increase dramaticly. One Bala is on par with a Cero Osculos. He unlocks a new Cero type that is exteamly deadly to all making it a death weapon in his sleave.

He is able to summon Fiends to his side at will at the cost of some Soul powers as demons of a new world step foot into the world he is as he is known as the 'Archfiend'.

Gray now can absorb Reiatsu and embud it into his body increasing strength. He can force Reiatsu into an area and use it as he wishes even to summon a weapon.

Professional Status
Hueco Mundo, None, Himself.

Recent kills:
None, Been a Sleeper for the past 4k years.

Noctis Arashi 12-16-2012 04:26 PM

Re: Gray Nomozaki

Looks good. Now you just have to practice a bit. *nods*

Shisko Shi 12-18-2012 11:23 PM

Do I need a back story or is that optianol?

Noctis Arashi 12-18-2012 11:26 PM

It's optional.

Shisko Shi 12-23-2012 04:51 PM

Can I do Instant Regeneration like Ulquiorra or is that GM?

joon 12-23-2012 06:05 PM

That's GM.

Shisko Shi 12-23-2012 06:09 PM

Ok just checking lol

joon 12-23-2012 06:22 PM

lolol
I made a human arrancar. I have my aspect of death ready but i waiting for my pic to be approved. You won't be disspointed by it if it's approved.

Shisko Shi 12-23-2012 06:33 PM

Well I hope we could fight each other or join, I am out of stratigies with ghost lol. I have released but he hasn't touched his SWORD!

joon 12-23-2012 06:35 PM

I can't use strategys with RPing. I have never done it before.
If you want to fight me,make the thread.

Shisko Shi 12-23-2012 06:39 PM

So if I die with this arrancar, I can still use him right?

joon 12-23-2012 06:45 PM

Of course.

Ghost 12-23-2012 10:16 PM

I personally LOVE creating new characters. It makes the whole Role Playing experience so much more intense and entertaining. So why not create a back story on this guy? IF you have the time though, because creating a back story out of the top of your head takes a lot of time. Trust me. Either way this character looks awesome. I like it.

Shisko Shi 12-23-2012 11:53 PM

The Back Story
In Hueco Mundo, Gray wondered the land by him self, not much is known about his life before becoming a hollow. He as been refered to be the Fallen Angel of Hueco Mundo. Appering as one with dark colors. Many Hollows feared him and stayed away, but to no avail. They were all found and killed. He is known to not care about the life of anyone lesser of him. (Will continue later.)

joon 12-24-2012 08:06 AM

I remember making a character similer to this once. I could not get a handle on it. But that was months ago.

Shisko Shi 12-27-2012 03:02 AM

Updated.

Ghost 12-27-2012 09:04 AM

Shisko I countered.

Shisko Shi 12-27-2012 12:02 PM

I know, I am thinking of a plan.

Ghost 12-27-2012 12:36 PM

Just making sure.