Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Omniverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Multiverse: Rock Lee vs Chad (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=123918)

Souret 12-15-2012 12:43 PM

Rock Lee vs Chad

Rock lee vs Chad (bleach)

All knowledge and an hour prep time, starting distance 100m.
Located in an open feild.

Who would win?

NINE-TAILS-BIJU 12-15-2012 12:53 PM

Re: Rock Lee vs Chad

i say Rock Lee, his speed is way faster than Chad's, he has more stamina, more agile, and his hit's pack more of a blow on the body.

megabbaut 12-15-2012 03:14 PM

^Agreed. That's what I was gonna say.

And plus once Lee opens his gates it will be over.

I mean I know Bleach characters >>>>> Naruto characters, but that doesn't apply here...

Rasengan SageX5 12-15-2012 03:44 PM

I'd give this one to Chad. Lee may be faster then him, but he has more durability and raw striking power. He just has to wait for Lee to get in close and he could probably end it in one hit.

megabbaut 12-15-2012 04:06 PM

^^He can't react to Lee. He wasn't even able to Aisslinger Wernarr.

Shukketsu 12-15-2012 04:15 PM

I would say that Lee outclasses Chad due to sheer speed.

Opening the gates would just be overkill.

Ultimate combatant 12-15-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megabbaut (Post 6384118)
I mean I know Bleach characters >>>>> Naruto characters

What you speak of is an exception, not a rule!!! :D

NINE-TAILS-BIJU 12-15-2012 04:47 PM

^ that person never said it was a rule

Ultimate combatant 12-15-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megabbaut (Post 6384118)
I know Bleach characters >>>>> Naruto characters

Quote:

Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU (Post 6384274)
^ that person never said it was a rule

This line implies he did!!! :D

321zigzag3 12-15-2012 05:46 PM

If Rock Lee fails to defeat Chad in 5 Gates mode, he loses.

megabbaut 12-15-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 (Post 6384350)
If Rock Lee fails to defeat Chad in 5 Gates mode, he loses.

Chad was struggling with Aisslinger alone. He clearly has a disadvantage against high speed opponents. Rock Lee is no exception.

JLI2infinity 12-15-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megabbaut (Post 6384512)
Chad was struggling with Aisslinger alone. He clearly has a disadvantage against high speed opponents. Rock Lee is no exception.

That's a very bad example because Sado Post Hueco Mundo >>>>>>> Sado against Aisslinger.

Do you remember what happened after that? Sado fought the fastest member of the Privaron Espada (who outrank Aisslinger) and mid fight learned how to keep up with his Sonido. He also has mastery of fullbring so he can use that to change directions in midair.

BMC1994 12-16-2012 12:55 AM

And what prove do all of you have for the fact that rock lee would be faster? Base lee, hell no, gated lee possibly.

Anyway both chad durability and destructive feats are way beyond rock lees. Even above what he has shown in gates.(which he only entered in pts)

Anyway rock lee even with so called speed (i dont buy it but ill go along with) advantage
hes toasts rock lee doesnt have the durability feats to survive el directo or la muerte. And rock lee wont be dodging much as chad can keep up with sonido which is more then fast enough to hit him.

megabbaut 12-16-2012 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6384806)
And what prove do all of you have for the fact that rock lee would be faster? Base lee, hell no, gated lee possibly.

Anyway both chad durability and destructive feats are way beyond rock lees. Even above what he has shown in gates.(which he only entered in pts)

Anyway rock lee even with so called speed (i dont buy it but ill go along with) advantage
hes toasts rock lee doesnt have the durability feats to survive el directo or la muerte. And rock lee wont be dodging much as chad can keep up with sonido which is more then fast enough to hit him.

Chad is not that fast. None of his speed feats come close to Lee's. He's never even speedblitzed anyone. And when did he keep up with sonido?

Shukketsu 12-16-2012 08:50 AM

What speed feats does Chad have?

Base Lee against Gaara managed to attain a level of speed sufficient to give the impression of teleportation, which is pretty damn fast. That's without opening any of the gates, of which we know he can open at least five.

BMC1994 12-16-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megabbaut (Post 6384908)
Chad is not that fast. None of his speed feats come close to Lee's. He's never even speedblitzed anyone. And when did he keep up with sonido?

Against one of those privaron espada? have you skipped the entire hueco mundo arc or something :S

Edit: His name was Gantenbainne Mosqueda

Base lee vs pts gaara what speed feats does gaara have which makes that so impressive? Even naruto and sasuke one upped pts gaara.

And for some reason after the timeskip he loses that ability. His speed is not impressive anymore compared to post timeskip characters let alone bleach characters who blitz each other every 5 secs of a fight.

Uchiha Sora 12-16-2012 10:11 AM

Saying someone never blitzed anyone isn't a valid argument. Lees only blitzed low tier Naruto characters which really isn't much at all. Bee has never blitzed anyone either.

I'm pretty sure Chad kept up with some dude in the hueco Mundo arc. And I'd find it very hard to believe that Chad hasn't improved after all this time

Even if Chad isn't faster, he should have sufficient reaction speed

Shikamaru Nara 12-16-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora (Post 6385070)
Saying someone never blitzed anyone isn't a valid argument. Lees only blitzed low tier Naruto characters which really isn't much at all. Bee has never blitzed anyone either.

I'm pretty sure Chad kept up with some dude in the hueco Mundo arc. And I'd find it very hard to believe that Chad hasn't improved after all this time

Ugh, not this crap again.

Why don't we just go and say that Udon is as strong as Konohamaru was around the time that he learned Rasengan because a couple years passed. This is not a valid argument either.

megabbaut 12-16-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6385028)
Against one of those privaron espada? have you skipped the entire hueco mundo arc or something :S

Edit: His name was Gantenbainne Mosqueda

Base lee vs pts gaara what speed feats does gaara have which makes that so impressive? Even naruto and sasuke one upped pts gaara.

And for some reason after the timeskip he loses that ability. His speed is not impressive anymore compared to post timeskip characters let alone bleach characters who blitz each other every 5 secs of a fight.

Chad really wasn't keeping up with him. 90% of the fight consisted of him being speedblitzed and all if his attacks were casually being dodged. The only time he was even able to hit him was when he let his guard down. And at the end he stopped using sonido for whatever reason. And Lee in gates should faster than him anyway

The fact the no one has ever been able to touch him before Lee according to Temari. PTS Sasuke had to copy Lee's speed to even stand a chance, and Naruto's case was under different circumstances.

What ability are you talking about? As for bleach characters "blitzing each other every 5 secs of a fight," Chad is not one of them.

Quote:

PTS Gaara really isn't low tier, or Kimimaro (who Lee also blitzed) at least in PTS. Bee has blitzed Sasuke and Kisame but he's not in this debate so let's keep him out of it.

You'd think Rock Lee would've also improved by three years

Reacting is pointless if your body isn't fast enough to counter. A lot of Bleach characters have actually proved that.

BMC1994 12-16-2012 10:57 AM

He was multiple times actually he one upped his sonido in that fight.

Gaintenbaine even himself said that hes gotten fast enough to keep up with his sonido watch the fight again.

And for the record chad did blitz gaitenbaine just watch the fight dont go straight denying some of chads best feats.

And now that i myself rewatched the fight with that speed there is no way rock lee can win. Infact chad was disappearing and re-appearing in the same fashion rock lee did... only in mid air.