Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Omniverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Singleverse: Akihiko Sanada vs Chie Satonaka. (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=123690)

Sagepain 12-09-2012 01:46 PM

Akihiko Sanada vs Chie Satonaka.

30M starting distance.

Both can use all magic techniques and Persona's they have shown in games and animes.

I'd say Akihiko would win due to his experience and amazing reaction feats. His electric type persona should give him an advantage over physical types like Chie's as well.

No game mechanics, as in Chie has a 1 hit kill attack but doesin't actually need the MC to knock out an enemy first. Feats must be provided to prove that said character can hit the other with it as well.

Noctis Arashi 12-09-2012 01:47 PM

Re: Akihiko Sanada vs Chie Satonaka.

Akihiko is also a professional damn boxer.

Sagepain 12-09-2012 01:51 PM

^ Chie can kick.....................:lol:

But yeah was trying for more closely related styles of combat.

Might add Kanji to Chie's side if its a stomp for Akihiko which I don't actually think is the case.

Godaime Kazekage 12-09-2012 01:53 PM

I want to say that Akihiko wins, but his Persona is weak to ice and if you equip Chie correctly her God's Hand attack is devastating. Personas aside Akihiko obviously has the advantage in hand to hand combat.

Noctis Arashi 12-09-2012 01:53 PM

She's also a girl in highschool, who is also severely younger than Akihiko when we last saw him. And not a professional boxer.

While I'm not willing to bet on any significant speed difference, I'm willing to argue that Akihiko could dodge all of her kicks. And one shot her with a punch.

Vivi 12-10-2012 10:52 AM

Didn't Chie actually defeat Akihiko in Arena?

Quote:

She's also a girl in highschool, who is also severely younger than Akihiko when we last saw him.
I wouldn't call an age gap of 3 years as severely younger.

At OP:
Quote:

Both can use all magic techniques and Persona's they have shown in games and animes.
Are you saying game feats apply cause Galactic Punt is a guaranteed KO.

Godaime Kazekage 12-10-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivi (Post 6377511)
Didn't Chie actually defeat Akihiko in Arena?

I don't think half of the fights that occur in Arena actually count as canon since the victor often depends on the character you're playing. Plus, I'm not really sure that the steak battle sequence was anything more than a dream since it's the "bad choice route" in which the other characters find Chie passed out mumbling about steak at the end. If anything, Arena makes Akihiko seem stronger than Chie since she seems to be in awe of him.

Quote:

I wouldn't call an age gap of 3 years as severely younger.

Yep. I think people are confused about the characters' ages since Akihiko and Mitsuru look so much older in Arena than P3.

Quote:

At OP:

Galactic Punt is a support ability that can only follow up the MC's attack, and since it's a 1v1 battle it couldn't be used anyway. :) Of course there's always Galactic Punt from Arena which is also a OHKO, but then Akihiko also has the OHKO, Earth Breaker. I think Sagepain's intentions were to see who would win in a more realistic "real world fight" in which the characters have the skills they've shown in the games, but aren't limited to HP and the like.

Sagepain 12-10-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

At OP:

^ Yeah, but not exactly with game mechanics, I guess she could 1 hit anything but iirc that would require that the MC knocked out a target first wouldin't it?

In this case Chie should be able to 1 hit with Galactic punt regardless since its still a feat of hers.

Keep in mind Akihiko also has an instant kill attack, it being Earth Breaker.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage (Post 6377544)
I think Sagepain's intentions were to see who would win in a more realistic "real world fight" in which the characters have the skills they've shown in the games, but aren't limited to HP and the like.

Yeah, thats what I was looking for. I'll specify that game mechanics don't count but if the attack in question has shown the ability to one hit an enemy via any circumstance then it could be used as long as you can provide feats that prove that character A can actually hit character B with it.