Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Haku vs Kimimaro (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=123406)

Hotarubi Hyuuga 12-02-2012 11:25 PM

Haku vs Kimimaro

OK I've wondered about this fight for a while now so I'll just make this thread about it.

Who would win a fight between Haku and Kimimaro?

They are fighting the great Naruto bridge and start about 30 metters away from each other.

They get all feats, who wins?

Edit: Kimimaro is not Sick and I mean by Anime and Manga feats

ObitoUchiha 12-03-2012 06:12 AM

Re: Haku vs Kimimaro

Naruto with next to nothing at beginning of ship destroyed haku.post training and rasengan naruto was annihilated by kimimaro

Vivi 12-03-2012 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha (Post 6365989)
Naruto with next to nothing at beginning of ship destroyed haku.post training and rasengan naruto was annihilated by kimimaro

A>B>C Logic doesn't really apply to Naruto.

Ontopic:

Kimimaro in no way starts off with his Cursed Seal Activation let alone his final dance, Sawarabi.

Knowing Kimimaro he'd most definitely try to advance with Taijutsu/Kenjutsu whichever you prefer, however that should bring nothing against the Ice Mirrors IF Haku can get them up in time.

However, 30m distance.
I'm pretty sure Haku can get them up or at least some in such a timespan.

However, Kimimaro is a though opponent for needles due to his bones which Haku has IIRC no knowledge even with their encounter.
Yet, Hakus strength lies within precision and surprise attack (Hence the attack on Sai).

Haku needs one or two strike to him out considering his strength lies within his knowledge of Anatomy in addition to his needles.

In order for Haku to win, he'd just need that one chance.
However thats against a Guy who can protect his body with bones like steel.
Kimimaro has no knowledge either I believe and I don't see him pulling out his complete bone "Armour" right from the start seeing he tends to be not arrogant but kinda underestimates his opponents, not fighting at full power.

Another factor is that its the Naruto Bridge where Haku has a MAJOR advantage due to Water.

Thats only in regards to Haku.

For Kimimaro:
Well, OP doesn't state his sickness first of all so I'd like clarification on that as this can turn out to be a long battle seeing his Taijutsu/Kenjutsu won't do a thing against Mirrors he'd need the CS for that.

I see this a fight of defense.
Hakus Ice vs Steel like Bones.
The first strike is the decisive one here.

And OP:
I recommend further explanation of all feats, as in are games and Anime included cause I can see Ice Spear potentially turning the tide for Haku.

tanduhman 12-03-2012 07:43 AM

Kimimaru pretty much stomps this fight. No matter how the fight starts out he will eventually have to go into full form when he realizes, so it wouldnt matter really. The mirrors can be broken by kimi, just because haku can move fast in them makes no difference since haku would be firing at a tank, and that tank isnt going to just stand there either like sasuke did. Haku has nothing against his final dance either.

PrinceofPeace 12-03-2012 07:49 AM

Kimmi is a TANKER!!!!!!!
Kimmi tanked attacked after attack from Garra.
Kimmi solo'd the sound 4 and put them in fear

I see that it is in character so Haku would be holding back.

Kimi can cover himself in bones sticking out and spin around for a perfect counter from senbon and to attack Haku!!

Even with Icespears I do not see how it will defeat Kimmi when sand could not. Plus it would be harder to do that attack with no snow.

Kimmi could win this in base.

Kimmi is not dumb enough to get caught in ice mirrors either.

Vivi 12-03-2012 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanduhman (Post 6366112)
Kimimaru pretty much stomps this fight.

No matter how the fight starts out he will eventually have to go into full form when he realizes
, so it wouldnt matter really.

The mirrors can be broken by kimi

, just because haku can move fast in them makes no difference since haku would be firing at a tank

, and that tank isnt going to just stand there either like sasuke did.

Haku has nothing against his final dance either.

Lol no he doesn't.

Kimi tends to mess around look at how he didn't even take Narutos clone army seriously.No way will he start out in full form.

Yes Ice that effortlessly withstood 80+ Tag Bombs.

Being a Tank is useless here as Haku bypasses durability as he fights a unique style.
As said, 1 strike is enough for both to win.

Neverminding that Haku held back, look at Zabuza.

Precisely, but Kimi won't start off with that.

Quote:

Kimmi is a TANKER!!!!!!!
Kimmi tanked attacked after attack from Garra.
Kimmi solo'd the sound 4 and put them in fear
Being a Tanker is useless against Hakus fighting style.

Quote:

I see that it is in character so Haku would be holding back.
Haku held back cause of Sasuke and Naruto.

Quote:

Kimi can cover himself in bones sticking out and spin around for a perfect counter from senbon and to attack Haku!!
Stop posting like a kid with the !! you sound like a certain witch of Infinity.

And no he won't do that without knowledge and in character neither.
Quote:

Even with Icespears I do not see how it will defeat Kimmi when sand could not.
Look at the attack from episode 17.
Its like his Ice Dome with spikes coming out.

Quote:

Kimmi could win this in base.
No he wouldn't.

Quote:

Kimmi is not dumb enough to get caught in ice mirrors either.
Tell that to Sai.

PrinceofPeace 12-03-2012 08:48 AM

1-Sai did not get caught in ice mirrors. He was attacked from behind but was not caught in the ice mirrors that Saskue and Naruto were caught in
2-Haku did not like to kill PEROID(proof otherwise?)

I already saw that episode... but Haku would not blitz into ice mirrors. Just like he fought Saskue haku would go in for up close taijutsu attacks..... that is sucide to do even for a base Kimi

It is OOC for haku to use icespears or icedome (unless attacked then Haku would use Icedome)

Also with kimi's speed he can fire finger bullets before haku can even react.... Haku made ice mirrors PRETTY SLOW on the bridge

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! I like em
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uchiha Sora 12-03-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

A>B>C Logic doesn't really apply to Naruto.
In this case it does. Zabuza Arc KN1 Naruto easily overpowered and reacted to Haku, while Kimi took on an army of end of PTS KN1 clones

Kimi already tanks the senbon. Haku tries to blitz and gets raped.

PrinceofPeace 12-03-2012 09:24 AM

No logic needed just PURE FORCE by Kimmi

Hotarubi Hyuuga 12-03-2012 01:38 PM

Listen Kimimaro's great and all, but even he isn't immune to having his pressure points hit by senbon. Haku didn't like to kill, but only held back against Naruto and Sasuke because they were children, had they been grown men wouldn't have held back at all and since Kimimaro is a grown man, he get's no sympathy.

Haku's attacks are fast and Kimimaro can't keep up with him, plus it was proven that Haku doesn't need an entire mirror to step into, only a peace is needed as shown when Naruto shattered them in KN0 and before you start no Base Kimimaro is not on the level of KN0 Naruto.

Uchiha Sora 12-03-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga (Post 6366847)
Listen Kimimaro's great and all, but even he isn't immune to having his pressure points hit by senbon. Haku didn't like to kill, but only held back against Naruto and Sasuke because they were children, had they been grown men wouldn't have held back at all and since Kimimaro is a grown man, he get's no sympathy.

Haku's attacks are fast and Kimimaro can't keep up with him, plus it was proven that Haku doesn't need an entire mirror to step into, only a peace is needed as shown when Naruto shattered them in KN0 and before you start no Base Kimimaro is not on the level of KN0 Naruto.

I guess you missed the part in the manga where Kimimaro destroyed an army of KN0 Naruto clones without even trying.

Your telling me that one or two tomoe Sasuke can keep up with Haku but Kimi can't? What?

KN0 Naruto raped Haku. 1 or 2 tomoe Sasuke could keep up with Haku to some extent. Kimi destroyed an army of stronger KN0 Narutos that would later proceed to rape 2 tomoe Sasuke that had a huge speed boost from copying Lees jutsu.

Then there's Also the part where Kimi casually reacted to first gate Lee.

Kimi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Haku

Sagepain 12-03-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Bone armor blocks Senbons from getting too deep into his body.

Kimmimaro was 15 years old..........

And yeah, your right. Kimimaro is way beyond KN0's level.

Uchiha Sora 12-03-2012 01:58 PM

There's simply no way for Haku to hurt Kimi in the first place, unless he has game feats. I'm sure CC2 has some pretty over exaggerated jutsu for him :lol:

Hotarubi Hyuuga 12-03-2012 02:09 PM

OK firstly being able to see something doesn't mean you can dodge it and secondly I'm not saying it wasn't truly KN0 Naruto that was fighting Kimimaro, but the way it seemed to me it just looked like he was fighting an upset Naruto with red eyes, but I find it odd how the same KN0 Naruto got so much stronger when he fought Sasuke than when he was fighting Kimimaro.

Also Sasuke never used that Lee- Speed of his after the chuunin exams (which I found retarded, but eh)

Also it clearly states that the shadow clone jutsu evenly distributes the users power among them into fractions so Naruto's power was split therefore weakened when he fought Kimimaro so let's see it was about 100 or so Naruto's give or take so if it were 100 Naruto, by the description of the Jutsu each clone would only be a KN0 Naruto at 10%. Why do you think Naruto uses less clones at a time while fighting now, because he knows this fact.

So let's see Kimimaro taking out 10% KN0 Naruto's vs Haku who had to fight 100% KN0 Naruto. Now do you really think that the fact that he raped Naruto's clones holds any weight with this logic?

Also I'm aware of Kimimaro's bone armor, but if I'm remembering skeletal system correctly then how are his bones protecting his pressure points?

Also didn't know that Kimimaro was 15, but still he's no novice so getting sympathy from Haku probably wouldn't happen, I'm not saying that Haku wouldn't feel bad about it, but still.

PrinceofPeace 12-03-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga (Post 6366888)
OK firstly being able to see something doesn't mean you can dodge it
true
and secondly I'm not saying it wasn't truly KN0 Naruto that was fighting Kimimaro, but the way it seemed to me it just looked like he was fighting an upset Naruto with red eyes,(and intense whiskers with intense nails) but I find it odd how the same KN0 Naruto got so much stronger when he fought Sasuke than when he was fighting Kimimaro.
IMO it was a KNO but it was a form of KNO
(Naruto neji fought<<<<<Naruto Kimmi fought<<< Naruto Haku fought)

Also Sasuke never used that Lee- Speed of his after the chuunin exams (which I found retarded, but eh)
?????

Also it clearly states that the shadow clone jutsu evenly distributes the users power among them into fractions so Naruto's power was split therefore weakened when he fought Kimimaro so let's see it was about 100 or so Naruto's give or take so if it were 100 Naruto, by the description of the Jutsu each clone would only be a KN0 Naruto at 10%. Why do you think Naruto uses less clones at a time while fighting now, because he knows this fact.
true...; i think. the chakra is distrubited but not the quality

So let's see Kimimaro taking out 10% KN0 Naruto's vs Haku who had to fight 100% KN0 Naruto. Now do you really think that the fact that he raped Naruto's clones holds any weight with this logic?
they are about the same level... in fact I would say the 10% were stronger cuz Naruto matured A LOT since then. Plus they were being defeated so the charka and energy were building which makes it more impressive

Also I'm aware of Kimimaro's bone armor, but if I'm remembering skeletal system correctly then how are his bones protecting his pressure points?
no matter cuz Kimmi would not wait until he is surronded by mirrors to attack

Also didn't know that Kimimaro was 15, but still he's no novice so getting sympathy from Haku probably wouldn't happen,
haku does not know he is a novice
I'm not saying that Haku wouldn't feel bad about it, but still.
he would still be HOLDING BACK

MY MAIN POINTS (someone who is in favor of Haku please counter)

1-Demonic Mirrors Dome??
IMO Haku does not have the time to surrond Kimmi with mirrors. Kimmi would not just stand there and watch them be made. Also haku would not start off with the mirrors. She does not know how strong he is and even if he did he would still hold back and at least not use them off the bat.

2- Up close!!!!!!
As we have all seen Haku did not blitz with mirrors. Saskue and Haku went in a taijutsu 1v1 battle. So Haku would do the same here..... which brings me to my FAVOIRTE POINT!!!!!!!!!!:cool:
Can Haku survive and up close battle with Haku???
NOT A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:
Haku can not dance like Kimmi

PrinceofPeace 12-03-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Listen Kimimaro's great and all, but even he isn't immune to having his pressure points hit by senbon.
true.... but that is IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Haku can surive a close up battle with Kimmi
-Haku can make all of those mirrors in time
Haku didn't like to kill, but only held back against Naruto and Sasuke because they were children, had they been grown men wouldn't have held back at all and since Kimimaro is a grown man, he get's no sympathy.
You already know what is in bold is wrong so....he would get sympathy. At least Haku would not blitz mirrors and use taijutsu

Haku's attacks are fast and Kimimaro can't keep up with him,
only in mirror status
plus it was proven that Haku doesn't need an entire mirror to step into, only a peace is needed as shown when Naruto shattered them in KN0 and before you start no Base Kimimaro is not on the level of KN0 Naruto.

with only one mirror Haku is not that fast... and can only go in one direction.... plus Haku does not blitz ice (unless attacked and he would use his small ice dome)

Hotarubi Hyuuga 12-03-2012 03:20 PM

OK just a few things, when the shadow clones disburse their power goes back to the original Naruto, not the others, chakra is only distributed equally when he first creates them which means the original Naruto would get stronger as they were destroyed but the rest of them would stay 10%. I don't really know if I agree with KN0 Naruto being stronger when he fought Kimimaro only because Naruto knew how to bring out the chakra, but basically he still knew nothing about what he was doing with it, but hey, whatever.

Also since when does Haku need crystal ice mirrors to hit your pressure points, he didn't use them to hit Zabuza's and even so Haku is fast and only requires on hand to do hand signs.

Also I told you already I didn't know that Kimimaro was 15 so let it go.

PrinceofPeace 12-03-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga (Post 6367101)
OK just a few things, when the shadow clones disburse their power goes back to the original Naruto, not the others, chakra is only distributed equally when he first creates them which means the original Naruto would get stronger as they were destroyed but the rest of them would stay 10%. I don't really know if I agree with KN0 Naruto being stronger when he fought Kimimaro only because Naruto knew how to bring out the chakra, but basically he still knew nothing about what he was doing with it, but hey, whatever.
ight well I am done talking about that cuz
1-I do not like A>B>C logic
2-I did not bring up the topic
-3-i do not like this topic

Also since when does Haku need crystal ice mirrors to pit your pressure points, he didn't use them to hit Zabuza's and even so Haku is fast and only requires on hand to do hand signs.
lol do not use Zabuza as an example when he had 1%hp that is just an INSULT to Kimmi `#(
Also how does water neddles help when Haku has to be close and Kimmi ROCKS!!!!!!!! At Close combat
(FYI-Haku has to be in that EXACT sitatiution using water needles so the enemy does not have a high chance of running away

lol forgiven and forgotten

Underestaming Kimmi are we??

JLI2infinity 12-03-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga (Post 6367101)

Also since when does Haku need crystal ice mirrors to pit your pressure points, he didn't use them to hit Zabuza's and even so Haku is fast and only requires on hand to do hand signs.

OK so Sora basically already murked this thread but let me add to it. You are sorely confused about the pressure points. To be effective the senbon dig deep into your muscle tissue to affect an area as well as striking nerves and internal organs, but Kimimaro's bones literally form a shell under his skin. You can see this after he's been crushed by Gaara's Sand Funeral where his ribcage should be all you see is a big white plate with no gaps in between. His entire body is shielded, Haku's senbon are useless.

But all of this is pointless just like Haku vs any A class character or higher because of speedscaling logic. Naruto literally CAUGHT Haku by the leg and dragged him into his fist. Two tomoe sharingan Sasuke could SEE and TAG Haku. That same two tomoe Sasuke presumably with more training completely lost track of Lee and couldn't even touch him. Without his weights Lee was even more ridiculously quick and Kimimaro still kept up with his movements easily (even if Lee was recovering from his surgery) that right there shows that Haku aint got sh*t. And to make it even worse for Haku fans during the Ninja War Haku got tagged AGAIN by Base Gai and Base Lee in a double Konoha Whirlwind while using his mirrors for a speed boost.

PrinceofPeace 12-03-2012 03:32 PM

Aww everyone is ganing up on HH