Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Latest Manga Chapters (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Bleach 517 (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=122824)

Yori 11-20-2012 06:56 AM

Bleach 517
 
I get the feeling that unohana should have been in the 0 squad

Larry01239 11-20-2012 07:30 AM

Re: Bleach 517
 
Overall I really enjoyed this chapter.

Did not expect the hair guy to be a Healer.

Really intriged by the Weaving woman.

Totally called the fat woman being Hiyori's captain. Seems like she gained some weight though, based on Shinji's reaction.

I enjoyed how Soi Fon totally got schooled.

Anybody else wondering why kenpachi was not included with Byak and the others?

Seems like Urahara is calling from HM, so maybe we will finally learn whos sword that was.

Vivi 11-20-2012 08:02 AM

Re: Bleach 517
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry01239 (Post 6344820)
Overall I really enjoyed this chapter.

Did not expect the hair guy to be a Healer.

Really intriged by the Weaving woman.

Totally called the fat woman being Hiyori's captain. Seems like she gained some weight though, based on Shinji's reaction.

I enjoyed how Soi Fon totally got schooled.

Anybody else wondering why kenpachi was not included with Byak and the others?

Seems like Urahara is calling from HM, so maybe we will finally learn whos sword that was.

It's a guy.
Senshumaru

Maru is a suffix for males.
Orochimaru,Shikamaru,Sesshomaru,Akamaru.

Then again Maru also means feces which is common in japanese names as in ancient times the believe was the name protects against demons.


Could also refer to Ships/boats.
Hikifune can mean Tugboat and Senshumaru is japanese research ship.

BoxHead 11-20-2012 08:06 AM

Re: Bleach 517
 
So, who's the person in Hueco Mundo? ._.

Larry01239 11-20-2012 08:37 AM

Re: Bleach 517
 
Anybody else notice when Shunsui said, "What reason did you come for this time?"

That intrigues me more about why they would have come previously.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivi (Post 6344835)
It's a guy.
Senshumaru

Maru is a suffix for males.
Orochimaru,Shikamaru,Sesshomaru,Akamaru.

Then again Maru also means feces which is common in japanese names as in ancient times the believe was the name protects against demons.


Could also refer to Ships/boats.
Hikifune can mean Tugboat and Senshumaru is japanese research ship.

It definitely looks like a woman, especially the eyes. Are you saying it is a tranny?

Yori 11-20-2012 08:50 AM

Re: Bleach 517
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BoxHead (Post 6344836)
So, who's the person in Hueco Mundo? ._.

Pray to god it's Gin

Sephiroth 11-20-2012 08:52 AM

Re: Bleach 517
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yori (Post 6344858)
Pray to god it's Gin

im saying him or grim

Vivi 11-20-2012 08:59 AM

Re: Bleach 517
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry01239 (Post 6344850)


It definitely looks like a woman, especially the eyes. Are you saying it is a tranny?

Charlotte,Yumichika,Luppi,Szayel.
If anything Kubo has a tendency to do so.

Just look at all the Bishies.

Vivi 11-20-2012 09:04 AM

Re: Bleach 517
 
Something else:

Kuwabara comfirmed Unohanas actual name isn't Retsu.

And for some reason they didn't take kenpachi along.....

BoxHead 11-20-2012 09:40 AM

Re: Bleach 517
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yori (Post 6344858)
Pray to god it's Gin

As awesome as that would be, it'd ruin his amazing death.

Just pray that it isn't Ulq.

Larry01239 11-20-2012 09:50 AM

Re: Bleach 517
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BoxHead (Post 6344901)
As awesome as that would be, it'd ruin his amazing death.

Just pray that it isn't Ulq.

We know for sure that it isn't Ulq. He literally disappeared.

It is doubtful that it is Gin, but still possible.

Most likely it is Grimmjow.

Yori 11-20-2012 11:43 AM

Re: Bleach 517
 
I hope it's gin, how the person is talking looks like something Gin would say

Haku Uchiha 11-20-2012 12:31 PM

Re: Bleach 517
 
I was suprised at how there were so arrogant and not serious at all and i wanna know why Kenny wasn't included was he that badly defeated?

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 11-20-2012 12:41 PM

Re: Bleach 517
 
nice chapter.

seems like unohana was just going to let them die?

Noctis Arashi 11-20-2012 12:51 PM

Re: Bleach 517
 
Isn't the person from HM Kisuke? He WAS in HM last time we saw him. And that is his manner of speaking.

Vivi 11-20-2012 01:11 PM

Re: Bleach 517
 
Senshumaru + Mayuri = Nemu.

maybe?

ItachiKisame 11-20-2012 10:00 PM

Re: Bleach 517
 
It was good and im guessing Kenpatchi was included in those ball things like Byakuya, Renji and Rukia is cause unlike them he probably doesn't need it since he is known to recover from injuries pretty well I mean he can take massive hits usually and keep on going well except from Juha Bach but then that guy was crazy powerful. But that doesn't mean he can't recover on his own still.

Devroux 11-20-2012 11:13 PM

Re: Bleach 517
 
I'm betting the person who yelled from behind will be Orihime with Chad. It'd only make too much sense.

I wasn't impressed. The only semi-interesting ones of the Zero Division was the guy with the hair because he's not what you'd expect from a medic and the chick with the arms. The chick with the arms may be my new favorite eventually, but only because Ulq isn't around anymore. We'll see.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItachiKisame (Post 6345947)
It was good and im guessing Kenpatchi was included in those ball things like Byakuya, Renji and Rukia is cause unlike them he probably doesn't need it since he is known to recover from injuries pretty well I mean he can take massive hits usually and keep on going well except from Juha Bach but then that guy was crazy powerful. But that doesn't mean he can't recover on his own still.

Nope. He was left behind. 4 spheres were rattled off being Byakuya, Renji, Rukia, and Tensa Zangetsu.

ItachiKisame 11-21-2012 10:28 AM

Re: Bleach 517
 
Well its true all those 4 sphere things were taken but there could of been more well maybe. Either way im sure Kenpatchi doesn't need the help like they do.

Larry01239 11-21-2012 10:35 AM

Re: Bleach 517
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivi (Post 6345059)
Senshumaru + Mayuri = Nemu.

maybe?

They created her together, xP


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.