Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Jonas Blane vs. ? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=122553)

Ghost 11-11-2012 11:03 PM

Jonas Blane vs. ?

Haven't played around with my BFV skills for awhile, so whoever accepts, be ready to play hard-ball.

My character.

Situation: Hostile forces have breached the U.S. Embassy in the capital of Iran, they have captured the U.S. Secretary of Defense and are holding her hostage and plan to exterminate her on National TV. The Special Respond Team is called (SGM. Jonas [Snakedoc] Blane)

Anyone?

Devroux 11-11-2012 11:55 PM

Re: John [Ghost] Smith vs. ?

I may take this up, but seeing as I just got home from babysitting in LA all weekend, I need a rest. If someone else doesn't take it by tomorrow or the next day, I'll play.

Ghost 11-12-2012 01:14 AM

Re: Jonas Blane vs. ?

Okay, when ready; make your move.

joon 11-12-2012 11:28 AM

I'll fight.

joon 11-12-2012 05:35 PM

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122018
My gang was holding the hostage and we were just about to assasinate her. But,i sensed someone coming with some decent spiritual pressure. "Guys,be careful."I sat in my chair and waited for my opponets to come.

Ghost 11-12-2012 09:24 PM

Either you're new to the whole Bleach Fighting Division or a whole lot of things have changed since I've been out. You simply cannot manipulate my character(s). That includes my "team". You cannot state what happens to them and what their moves are. You can simply "try" to hurt them/me. This is done by using words like; "I attempt---". I appreciate your interest and your attempt on this battle but this fight is over before it even began.

Devroux 11-12-2012 10:47 PM

I don't know if you're going to let him have a redo or whatever because I didn't read much, but I'm still willing!

joon 11-13-2012 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost (Post 6336162)
Either you're new to the whole Bleach Fighting Division or a whole lot of things have changed since I've been out. You simply cannot manipulate my character(s). That includes my "team". You cannot state what happens to them and what their moves are. You can simply "try" to hurt them/me. This is done by using words like; "I attempt---". I appreciate your interest and your attempt on this battle but this fight is over before it even began.

I'm not new but if you want me to change it,i will.
I did not know you did not want me to auto-hit your people.

Ghost 11-13-2012 09:19 PM

Devroux, by all that is holy, put your panties on and let's rumble. I'm guessing you'll make the first move? Well, I'm not asking (even though it might seem like it) I'm suggesting it. Strongly suggesting it. You see, when I suggest something, I expect for whoever the hell I'm speaking to; follows the suggestion and appreciates it. Right now you're probably thinking: "This stupid fool is bored." and you're probably right. Doesn't take away the fact that I'm sexy though.

EDIT: I am not high.

Devroux 11-13-2012 09:24 PM

Yessir. Will do. :lol:

By decree of OP, am I fighting for Iran in this? ._.

Ghost 11-14-2012 04:23 AM

Well that's up to you to decide. You can be a terrorist Al-Qaeda squad or a squad of Spetsnaz, etc. I've decided my story, wouldn't be fair if I decide yours.

joon 11-14-2012 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost (Post 6337596)
Devroux, by all that is holy, put your panties on and let's rumble. I'm guessing you'll make the first move? Well, I'm not asking (even though it might seem like it) I'm suggesting it. Strongly suggesting it. You see, when I suggest something, I expect for whoever the hell I'm speaking to; follows the suggestion and appreciates it. Right now you're probably thinking: "This stupid fool is bored." and you're probably right. Doesn't take away the fact that I'm sexy though.

EDIT: I am not high.

:lol:
Ok well. I'll just go.

Ghost 11-15-2012 09:23 PM

I will make the first move then.

---

The intel is stating that there is an unknown terrorist group of about 4-5 members hidding inside the, now hostile, compound and most importantly, holding the SoD (Secretary of Defence) hostage. The First Special Forces Respond Team is called in, led by Command Sergeant Major; Jonas Blane (A.K.A. Virgin)

(20 minutes before drop off)

{Radio} [Command Central]: "Snakedoc, your team's Main Objective is to secure the hostage. Secondary objectives are: Eliminate all threats of terror and clear out any other hostages that may still be inside the building. How copy?"

{Radio} [CSM. Jonas Blane]: "Solid copy, command. We'll be out of there in no time. Snakedoc out."

(7 minutes before drop off)

While on the helicopter ride to the landing zone Jonas adresses his team one last time before engaging the mission.

[CSM. Jonas Blane]: "Team, our number one priority is to get the main hostage out of there breathing. Once we are on the ground we are to open fire on any tango's we engage. No mistakes gentlemen, let's shoot these ass***** and go on back home."

[Delta Squad]: "Hooah."

As the helicopter rides comes to an end every delta operative jumps out of the chopper and into the sandy grounds of Iran. We hug ourselves against the main gates of the compound and until I then give the signal we all run for the main doors of the embassy. One teammate places explosives on the door and the runs back into position as the doors explode of the doorway.

[CMS. Jonas Blane]: "Team, post here. Do not let anyone enter. I do not care of its the President himself. Understood?"

[Delta Squad]: "Yessir."

I walk into the compound with my gun down but still checking my corners and trying to sense anything moving. I make myself to the second floor and check every room and no sign of hostiles appear. The main and last room unchecked lays across the long hallway. Knowing that the tango's are all inside I make myself in front of the door and gently walk inside the room with my gun hanging in my side and my hands in my side.

Spotting the hostage instantly and every gun in the room pointing at me I gently make my way over to grab a chair and place it in front of what seem to be the leader of the group, who was also sitting. I also calmly take a seat.

[CMS. Jonas Blane]: "Hello there, gentlemen. My name is Jonas, they call me 'Virgin'. You know why? Because I don't f*** around. I've to be home quick for a friends babyshower so let's make this quick, shall we? I'm going to give all of you 5 seconds to put down your guns."

Jonas shows his steel balls by going straight into a hostile area and tryin bargain a deal.

[CSM. Jonas Blane]: "1...2...3....4..."

Suddenly a very powerful flashbang goes off inside the room that should blind everyone except myself, due to the fact that I am wearing proctective goggles. While this goes on I am able to reach for my gun and shoot 3 men standing behind me in the head and then aim and shoot at the leader who was sitting in front of me. I then quickly jump out of the window back into the first floor, back where my team stood guarding.

As I clean myself off and make my way to my feet one of my teammates takes a moment to be sarcastic.

[SFC. Michael Grinch]: "So, how did it go boss?"

[CSM. Jonas Blane]: "Well it seems that they don't want to surrender. I am highly disappointed."

The whole team takes a brief moment to laugh as they all make their way into the building. This time, to take out the enemy completely.

Devroux 11-15-2012 09:25 PM

Sorry. Was finishing Toradora today.

Ghost 11-15-2012 10:27 PM

It's cool bro, just counter when you can.

Devroux 11-17-2012 04:05 PM

Shinigami appear when death is imminent. War zones are such examples of these perfect situations for a soul reaper to appear. That's why I'm here, after all. The smell of death was strong coming from this area, yet as I sat upon the US Embassy, the area hadn't had a meltdown just yet. While the bodies of Iranian soldiers were hustling and bustling, no death had yet to make this interesting. However, with the stench, I was doomed to wait.

After and hour of watching the humans scurry around the important building, I had gathered the information that they had taken a hostage, which just so happened to be the US Secretary of Defense. What a catch for these guys! And luckily, a hostage situation definitely meant people were to die.

I kept waiting. My long life, having lived hundreds of years already, had taught me to be patient for long periods of time. However, after discovering what the terrorists had in their possession, it wasn't long before the faint whurring sounds of a helicopter could be heard from far off in the distance. My hearing, exponentially better than that of the average human, had met this sound far before the soldies below had. Still, within a few minutes the outside of the embassy had gone barren, a helicopter landing not far from the outside.

As a group of US soldiers exited the vehicle and made their way towards the entrance, I decided to hop down to behind them and follow, observing their actions and waiting for the death they were to cause. The leader of the group separated from them though and went in alone. Following him quietly, I watched as he murdered three of the opposing soldiers as a flash bang went off and leapt back to his group.

As the soldiers died, their souls exited their bodies and were greeted with the beautiful sight of me. All I could do was smile at them, my smile bright as it left my black clothing. My canines were more prominent than the rest of my teeth and the sight of which obviously frightened the newly dead soldiers enough to wet themselves, but not run.

"Hello," I said. "I'll be taking your souls now." Saying this, I pulled the large weapon from my back, an oversized gunbai. Taking the hilt of the weapon in my left and and swinging the chain from the bottom of the handle with my right, I used the spikes at the end of the chain to swiftly hit and seal the souls of the soldiers within my weapon. After doing so, I swing the actual fan of the gunbai around and behead the rest of the people in the room, sealing their souls as well.

I then step out, and kneel in front of the soldiers, watching their next actions. Maybe they'll believe the loose cannon was the one to massacre the group in the room and a coup me start.

Devroux 11-17-2012 04:06 PM

I have to loosen this up. I apologize. It's been awhile.

Ghost 11-20-2012 08:50 PM

Understandable. I will counter soon, I have been under a barrage of homework lately. Maybe before Thanksgiving I should have a counter down for you.

EDIT: Thanks for being patient.

-Naruto- 11-20-2012 10:01 PM

Good gawd I swore this said Jonas Brothers vs. ?

This is much better: carry on.

Devroux 11-21-2012 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost (Post 6345811)
Understandable. I will counter soon, I have been under a barrage of homework lately. Maybe before Thanksgiving I should have a counter down for you.

EDIT: Thanks for being patient.

Naw. Take your time. I haven't been home the last couple days and Thanksgiving will be Hell. Get it done when you can, no rush.