Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Narutoverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   The weakest Hokage? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=122499)

Ninja of Cao 11-10-2012 06:04 PM

The weakest Hokage?

All Kage are strong, but who is the weakest of the six (I include Danzo as the sixth Hokage)? Note that this is not physical strength, but who would be the first to fall in an all-on-all fight.

Personally I believe that Tsunade is the least powerful of all these. I am not saying that she is useless in a fight, but in my opinion she relies too much on Taijutsu and brute force while all others have advanced ninjutsu that can be used at a distance. Minato is also not an elemental fighter, but his speed should be able to overpower her.

Ba_bamBam 11-10-2012 06:12 PM

Re: The weakest Hokage?

Probably Tsunade, especially if you power scale considering Sarutobi was stated to be the strongest shinobi Konoha ever had in his PRIME.
But yea, Tsunade's the weakest.

Slack 40 11-10-2012 06:21 PM

yeah based on feats i'd say sarutobi but he was said to be the strongest hokage in his prime, which is crazy when you look at the 1st hokage being able to fight the monster of a man madara

So really tsunade is the weakest even if
Spoiler:
she can survive being chopped in half

THE susanoo 11-10-2012 06:47 PM

...... yet again, tobirama, 0feats, Tsunade can tank killer blows and is the strongest hand to hand fight in naruto (strongest, not best) tobirama is the weakest

PrinceofPeace 11-10-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ba_bamBam (Post 6332908)
Probably Tsunade, especially if you power scale considering Sarutobi was stated to be the strongest shinobi Konoha ever had in his PRIME.
But yea, Tsunade's the weakest.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?!?!?!??!!?

STOP UNDERESTIMATING TSUNADE-SAMA!!

Tobirama is obviosly the weakest.

This fight is all for one so what can Tobirama do? Everyone has a large powerful scale attack/summoning except him

Hahsiram-forest
Tsuande-Acid Spitting slug that heals
Minato-Gamabunta
3rd-Enma (staff)
Tobirama...... water
----------------------------------------------------
Hashirama is obviously the strongest! Advent of following trees k.o. all of them and he is left the winner. He is safe inside wood dome and can make more trees from there
--------------------------------------------------------
Next strongest is Minato. Minato can summon Gama and preform large scale attacks... but Gama and Minato would be K.o. from the trees. The oil and liquid bullets would finish off most foes. Not to mention nobody would be able to hit him
Following is Tsunade! YEAH THAT's RIGHT!!!
Tsunade would summon Kataysu at the start. The acid would spit through anything Hiruzen or Tobirama could do. Acid Spit spam is her main way of winning. Tsunade wacked Madara's flames away so she could do the same against Hiruzen or Tobirama's water. Tsunade can destory any earth style attack
Then is Hiruzen
Hiruzen would lose to all.... except Tobirama. Earth style is superior to anything Tobirama can do. Hiruzen has more feats anyhow. Hizuen is better in close combat and Enma would help out a lot.
-----------------------------------------------------
Finally we have the weak Tobirama
Tobirama would get
-K,o by trees
-blitz by Minato
-Spayed acid on by Katyasu
-barraged by Enma/Hiruzen
You guys know that Tobirama suxs at using ET and it requires lots of prep right? Tobirama only has water ninjutsu... and genjutsu but that is off cannon. Water style has Never killed anyone!!
-----------------------------------------------

tanduhman 11-10-2012 09:43 PM

I can agree with Prince on this, but only because Tobirama has not shown enough feats.

PrinceofPeace 11-10-2012 10:16 PM

*Refuses to put Danzo on the list cuz he is an Hokage CANIDATE*

BMC1994 11-11-2012 12:32 AM

By Hype Tobirama can use space time ninjutsu which make him hax by default.

Tsunade isnt underrated shes just not a supposed to be a fighter. Shes a medical nin. She still is quite good in the fighting aspect but unlike the other kages its not her main purpose on the battlefield.

Hiruzen is quite strong no matter how you look at it taking tobirama and hashirama at the same time while fighting Oro is frikin godlike. Even if they were just mindless puppets.
You can say oros edo tensei is weak 'blah blahdie blahdie' (which also is just made up by people who dont want to acknowledge hiruzen)
But give me one other person who took on 3 kage level ninja at the same time. Well except maddy but hes hax.

And then even comes the fact that hiruzen like 80 years old its not hard to imagine what kind of beast he was in his prime.

And minato isnt that good Danzo, Tsunade and Hashirama can tank anything he has.

Souret 11-11-2012 09:56 AM

Tsunade is a sannin she has a powerful summons (I swear the only reason they lasted long enough for naruto to make it agaisnt pain was her summons) She is rediculously strong (admitedy naruto wasn't that strong at the time but she beat him with 2 fingers) she has the seal on her fourhead plus she has both senju and Uzumaki heritage she is by no means the weakest hokage.

tobirama is the weakest

PrinceofPeace 11-11-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6333130)
By Hype Tobirama can use space time ninjutsu which make him hax by default.

I think his only space/time ninjutsus is the Summoning jutsu of ET
We do not know how he can use it or how powerful it is

tanduhman 11-11-2012 10:59 AM

^exactly, but thats why I said without feats we cannot make an assumption.

JLI2infinity 11-11-2012 11:08 AM

This is very obviously between Tobirama who has no feats and Tsunade, but if Tobirama was even half the shinobi his brother was he stomps easily, considering he's been called the best suiton user of all time (a title I've given to Kisame until shown differently) he can very well be powerful but we already know he got beaten to within an inch of his life by the Kin-Gin Bros. and died to the shinobi in the Kinkaku squad. Neither of those things would've happened to Hashirama.

PrinceofPeace 11-11-2012 11:23 AM

and yet haters still say Tsuande is the weakest

BoxHead 11-11-2012 01:05 PM

Tobirama hasn't shown many feats in battle. Tsunade is pretty damn weak, but she's at least shown some skill.

Uchiha Sora 11-11-2012 01:18 PM

Byakugou Tsunade takes Tobirama and Old Hiruzen, Hashirama too if he didn't have his hype and Maddy's proffession of love for him :lol:

Hashi
Minato
Tsunade
Hiruzen
Tobirama

BoxHead 11-11-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora (Post 6333573)
Byakugou Tsunade takes Tobirama and Old Hiruzen, Hashirama too if he didn't have his hype and Maddy's proffession of love for him :lol:

Hashi
Minato
Tsunade
Hiruzen
Tobirama

And you know, his elephant nose wood dragon :lol:

Hotarubi Hyuuga 11-11-2012 01:35 PM

Well I would say Hiruzen, do disrespect, but Danzo has already admitted to him being better than him.

Hashirama was apparently strong enough to kill or almost killed Madara

Tobirama was the most powerful water style ninja in existence and had space time jutsu.

Minato I'm not very impressed with, but inventing the flying thunder god and the rasengon was pretty cool.

And Tsunade was the greatest medical ninja that ever lived.

So yeah Danzo Shimura is the weakest Hokage since he is being counted.

BMC1994 11-11-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace (Post 6333362)
I think his only space/time ninjutsus is the Summoning jutsu of ET
We do not know how he can use it or how powerful it is

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanduhman (Post 6333381)
^exactly, but thats why I said without feats we cannot make an assumption.

Its pretty safe to assume it had something to do with transportation as minato compared it to tobis when he said 'his space time ninujutsu is better then mine and the 2nd hokages'

Or something along that line.

If they would count summoning as a specific space time ninutsu FTG and kamui wouldnt be a big deal at all.

Nigoyukai 11-11-2012 02:16 PM

Not Hashirama. Not Hiruzen. Not Minato.

Tobirama vs Tsunade vs Danzo

None of those two are getting past Danzo's Kotoamatsuki or Izanagi.

So between Tobirama vs Tsunade.......
Tobirama is known as the strongest Suiton user in Konoha. Invented Edo Tensei. Well below the Kinkaku/Ginkaku brothers and died to the Kinkaku Force. Not alot of feats. Not sure how hype helps him here, either.

Tsunade isn't so far off from the Raikage's speed and I find it really hard to see that she won't one-shot Tobirama. Her medical ninjutsu prowess keeps all sustained (and looking at the power of whatever Suiton Tobirama has thus far, I don't think she even needs medical aid).

I say Tobirama.

PrinceofPeace 11-11-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6333685)
Its pretty safe to assume it had something to do with transportation as minato compared it to tobis when he said 'his space time ninujutsu is better then mine and the 2nd hokages'

Or something along that line.

If they would count summoning as a specific space time ninutsu FTG and kamui wouldnt be a big deal at all.

ET is his only ST so we can not assume anything else though`~(