Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Calorie and Food Labels (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=121968)

EmoSakura 10-26-2012 12:31 PM

Calorie and Food Labels

Do you care about what you eat? Why? Do you calorie count or know anyone that does? Why do you/they do it? Do you look at nutrition labels? Why?

moonwatcher 10-26-2012 12:38 PM

Re: Calorie and Food Labels

Nope can't say that I do really..
I mean i know ppl that do ww and do that but I don't. But i rarely eat anyway..

Maruko 10-26-2012 12:41 PM

I eat bacon wrapped in bacon fried on some bacon and put into bread made of bacon whilst drinking a bacon drink with a straw made of bacon.

BMC1994 10-26-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmoSakura (Post 6312253)
Do you care about what you eat? Why? Do you calorie count or know anyone that does? Why do you/they do it? Do you look at nutrition labels? Why?

No. Because already make the ladies melta severe lack of care, No and probably but i dont really remember what others persons do in general. They are convinced that they will ;);););) the fat out if there can keep it up. Yes Sometimes, in biology/chemistry class you learn what foods are made of and how the body processes it i find it intresting to learn the compunds of the food and then imagine which process currently is taking place in me. *yes its one of my weirder habits*

Akatsuki Gord 10-26-2012 02:45 PM

I do when I have to make weight for fights but generally I just eat a clean diet and exercise a lot so I don't worry about looking at food labels.

Throw Rasen-Shuriken 10-27-2012 01:44 AM

No..I usually stay more traditional and cook things at home, like steak and vegetables. I don't eat much any way and well, I for some reason get turned off a lot by the more, so called unhealthier foods, in a way, like they're the last things I even think of when shopping, I do eat them, yet I can't say I am the type to eat those things once a day, just because I love them or something like that, since I don't, it's just food and will eat that type when I feel like doing so, which isn't a lot of the time.

Saiyan 10-27-2012 05:06 AM

I just care about certain chemicals

EmoSakura 10-30-2012 07:19 AM

Awesome answers.

I don't calorie count but I do limit on what I eat; which is very little. I'm a picky eater as is but I like to think healthier. I don't look at nutrition labels but I fear that I should do it more often. I think people would calorie count to make sure they lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle, even though that's very difficult to do. They want to fit in clothes that they don't fit in now, and that's fine to an extent. As long as it doesn't make you anorexic, it's ok, in my opinion.

Maruko 10-30-2012 07:45 AM

I've never been able to understand people who are obsessed with calories and weight...if it makes you happy and it tastes good- eat it.
:3

Benett 02-01-2013 04:58 AM

Yes, I do read the labels, especially the nutrition labels at the back. Reading nutrition labels is very important for our health. They contain information about all the nutrients in the food pack like protein, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and not just the calories. I always take decision after analyzing all the aspects. The ingredients list is also important. You can also check for allergens in this list.

SilentBlade 02-01-2013 05:39 AM

I am very conscious about what I eat! I am a health crazy person though, so I try to eat food that has as little artificial stuff or byproduct! I guess I eat to work out you know? if you eat bad food you have a crappy workout, but if you eat good food, you feel good at the gym!...ya i'm weird <.<

CrackFat 02-01-2013 05:42 AM

When I eat high calorie snacks, I choose to leave out some parts of my normal diet in order for it to remain balanced. I don't want to get chubby.

Muffintop 02-01-2013 06:15 PM

I've become more aware of food labels within the last year. I think one of the worst foods we have in the apartment right now are pop-tarts. I just can't bring myself to give them up. >.>'' Not that I really want or need to. xD

moonwatcher 02-01-2013 06:26 PM

Mmmm, poptarts!

Devils Lawyer 02-01-2013 07:03 PM

Yep I don't eat garbage only maybe one in the weekends. I like to stay in shape and keep me my stamina up high. When your gut goes out farther than your pecker you have a problem.:lol:

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 02-01-2013 07:05 PM

Yes. I do care sometimes.
But I don't read the labels as much.

ILIKEPIE 02-01-2013 07:19 PM

I don't read the labels unless I'm bored and have nothing better to do