Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Omniverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Multiverse: The Flash vs Doctor Strange (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=121927)

Frost ninja 10-25-2012 11:56 AM

The Flash vs Doctor Strange

From what I've read, these guys are both pretty skilled in their own respects. Note this is KC Flash and 616 Strange, what I can tell are the most powerful forms of both. There is only one rule, which is no Eternity-bonding.

Arena: Keystone City made of Kittens
Distance: Football field away
Time: 2:00 PM

Scenario:

Doctor strange, just because he felt like it, opened a dimension into the DC universe. Once there, his existance and the portal turned the entire city into kittens with the sheer magical aura released. Noticing this, he stopped his outflow of power, but not before Wally West arrived on the scene. Believing this to be an intentional act, Wally prepares to fight Strange, whom is prepared to defend himself.

A slab of cardboard lies at the center, with a classic 70s style boombox and a tape with a single song: "Bust a Move" by Young MC. Who wins in this battle?

megabbaut 10-25-2012 12:17 PM

Re: The Flash vs Doctor Strange

The Flash speedblitzes.

Kidding, Strange's auto shields should keep him from being hurt.

THE susanoo 10-25-2012 03:20 PM

by reading that post, im wondering, can strange even be defeated?......

Cult of Personality 10-25-2012 03:34 PM

Hulk did it.

megabbaut 10-25-2012 03:47 PM

And Hulk is super slow compared to The Flash.

Cult of Personality 10-25-2012 04:08 PM

It was Deus Ex Machina, really. The guys Strange fights regularly take a big smelly dump on Hulk in every possible way.

Devroux 10-25-2012 05:57 PM

Where do these images come from, CoP? You posted one for the Flash too if I remember. They're funny. :lol:

Cult of Personality 10-25-2012 06:14 PM

Idunno where the Flash one came from but the Strange one is from the OBD. And why does my post keep disappearing...

Sajuuk 10-25-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cult of Personality (Post 6311594)
Idunno where the Flash one came from but the Strange one is from the OBD. And why does my post keep disappearing...

Because the image is against the rules.

mizore-chan 10-26-2012 10:13 AM

^lol

Anyway yeah this seems like an interesting one but strange is too op so he should be able to win

Cult of Personality 10-26-2012 10:21 AM

Bologna.

Wooster 10-26-2012 10:24 AM

Wait, I find it hard to believe that Marvel comic image is too graphic for this forum.

Naruto has blood all over. Or did you literally have a picture of someone taking a dump? :lol:

Devroux 10-26-2012 10:41 AM

It wasn't the image itself, but the language in it.

mizore-chan 10-26-2012 10:42 AM

Wooster and cop have a point. Imo if it was someone actually taking a visible dump or a RL pic of feces then ok whatever.

But most marvel/DC violence is equal to or less than the violence present in naruto and the rest of the hst

Or have we forgotten people in naruto being skewered ,cut in half, decapitated and of course naruto's infamous "sexy jutsu" which consisted of him turning into a naked girl with naught but a few stragegically placed wisps of smoke covering the figures "intimate details"?

EDIT: oh the language. Ok then that makes more sense

@cop

Corned beef. ;p

Wooster 10-26-2012 10:52 AM

Some the girls in the hot springs have their nipples exposed as well..

Seems it's words, but they were blocked.
Back in Toma's day I'd say this be allowed, but I have yet to actually see this image.

Frost ninja 10-26-2012 12:56 PM

I don't see how the language mattered since it was censored out.