Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Narutoverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Kabuto vs Hashirama (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=121654)

King Hashirama 10-18-2012 10:14 PM

Kabuto vs Hashirama

no restrictions. both in prime. who would win?

Godaime Kazekage 10-18-2012 10:56 PM

Re: Kabuto vs Hashirama

Kabuto stomps with his army of Edos. He is also very knowledgeable about how Hashirama's powers work and developed a poison to block them. On the other hand, Hashirama has no clue who Kabuto is.

Unrestricted Kabuto destroys pretty much ever other character in the Narutoverse.

JLI2infinity 10-19-2012 12:51 AM

I'm hoping you meant no restrictions on their own techniques and not no restrictions on everything because if not. Kabuto summons Itachi, Nagato, and Madara then proceeds to slowly break Hashirama into pieces.

PrinceofPeace 10-19-2012 04:04 AM

right now it is a stomp due to edo tensi...... what do you mean by no restricions???

MinatoXNaruto 10-19-2012 05:07 AM

By prep I guess you mean Kabuto with ET and the DNA from those ET, anyway Kabuto gets off one summon before getting crushed by Hashirama. That one summon would be Madara. It would then be Madara vs. Hashirama re-match except Madara has the Rinnegan and Unlimited Chakra. Madara still says the only person who can stop him his Hashirama, so I'm gonna go out and say that Hashirama wins.

We don't even have a distance or location or anything! This thread is horrible!! Obviously this kid is a new comer.

PrinceofPeace 10-19-2012 05:47 AM

Aww do not be so mean! At least he is trying... and I agree HASHIRAMA IS KING

BMC1994 10-19-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto (Post 6302780)
By prep I guess you mean Kabuto with ET and the DNA from those ET, anyway Kabuto gets off one summon before getting crushed by Hashirama. That one summon would be Madara. It would then be Madara vs. Hashirama re-match except Madara has the Rinnegan and Unlimited Chakra. Madara still says the only person who can stop him his Hashirama, so I'm gonna go out and say that Hashirama wins.

We don't even have a distance or location or anything! This thread is horrible!! Obviously this kid is a new comer.

You dont have to include a location or a distance. Thats why we have defaults.

PrinceofPeace 10-19-2012 09:20 AM

Kabuto stomp

Godaime Kazekage 10-20-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto (Post 6302780)

You can't be serious. Kabuto is not a charater who would "get crushed" after using one summon (Nevermind the fact that he's been shown to summon multiple Edos at the same time). Also, Edo Madara takes a sh*t on Hashirama-there is no way Hashirama could beat someone with Rinnegan, infinite chakra, a regenerating body, and his own powers; especially when he could barely beat Madara when he only had EMS.

WishfulFairie 10-20-2012 01:42 PM

Kabuto is human genius who knows every thing about Hashi and can resurrect dead people
Hashi knows nothing about Kabuto, I doubt he has the Bodies of people who died after him. So Hashi dies again and Kabuto keeps the body

This thread was unnecessary

BMC1994 10-20-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage (Post 6304453)
Also, Edo Madara takes a sh*t on Hashirama-there is no way Hashirama could beat someone with Rinnegan, infinite chakra, a regenerating body, and his own powers; especially when he could barely beat Madara when he only had EMS.

Just wait until we get that VoTE flashback and watch the senju hax make the uchihax look like mere stat boosts :p

Ps.

Very unlikely scenario but advent of flowering trees could knock out kabuto and possible edo tenseis (as far as i am concerned edos are still affected by gasses and such (ex: Hanzo)). Which would make this a win for hashi. But the scenario of kabuto sumoning the jinchuriki and then TBBing him x 6 is much greater.

PrinceofPeace 10-20-2012 08:35 PM

@king hashirama

lol you seem like you admire hashirama so why would you make a debate that he gets stomped by

TobiramaSenju307 10-28-2012 10:05 PM

dont forget the anti mokuton poison, and theres no supressing manda II whos every bit as strong and big as a bijuu but with none of their weaknesses. never mind the army. just edo mu is enough

Nixu Hyuga 10-29-2012 05:07 AM

If Edo Madara has infinite chakra, can't he just make 10 or more wood clones who all use perfect susanoo together. Hashirama barely survived one. For this reason alone, Kabuto with prep wins.

PrinceofPeace 10-29-2012 08:46 AM

clones can not handle perfect susanoo!
The other clones could barely make a susanoo

Black Azurite 10-29-2012 04:23 PM

hashirama stomps, infinite darkness at the start n kill him

PrinceofPeace 10-29-2012 04:32 PM

Visual genjutsu has NO EFFECT on Kabuto!

He can sense them due to Sage energy and Karin's sensing abilities

Not to mention he has Manda II to fight for him
and
Audio Genjutsu (thans to Tayuya)
and
Bone forest to cover a large area (thanks Kimmi)

Godaime Kazekage 10-29-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Azurite (Post 6316990)
hashirama stomps, infinite darkness at the start n kill him

This post has so much fail. Did you not even read Kabuto's last fight? You know, the one where he fought blind the entire time. Sorry if it seems like I'm flaming, but it bothers me when people post without thinking at all.

@Prince: I'm proud of you for being reasonable and not trying to wank Hashirama on this thread. It must be hard for you `:P

PrinceofPeace 10-30-2012 03:50 AM

hahah aww thanks bro!

Everyone knows (OR SHOUD KNOW BY NOW) That Hashirama is awesome! But this is just a stomp thread!

I love people who express their love for their characters but not when they wank and OP them like a god

.... oh wait by hype Hashirama was called like a god!?!!??!?!?!?!??

Uchiha Sora 10-30-2012 11:34 AM

Doesn't Kabuto need prep for Edo Tensei?