Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Anime Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Minato's father & mother (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=121497)

ky1esfx 10-15-2012 01:22 AM

Minato's father & mother

Q: Who is Minato's father?
A: Jiraiya

Q: Who is Minato's mother?
A: Tsunade

Q: Why is Minato's family name Namikaze?
A: Because Tsunade's family name is Namikaze, and they take the mother's family name.

Q: Why are they so secretive about it?
A: Because the secret started with the 1st and the 2nd Hokage.

Q: What was the secret?
A: The 1st and 2nd had the same mother, but a different father.

Q: Why is Minato's hair blonde and spikey?
A: Because Jiraiya's hair is spikey, and Tsunade's hair is blonde.

Q: Why does Jiraiya, the 2nd, and Naruto have "sage marks", but Minato doesn't?
A: Because Tsunade's genes were more dominant in Minato.

This is my theory, and also I believe the one who wanted to keep it a secret was Hiruzen.

P.S. Shisui Uchiha is Obito's brother.

Noctis Arashi 10-15-2012 01:24 AM

Re: Minato's father & mother

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Decent observations by the uninformed I suppose.

Oh god no.

ky1esfx 10-15-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 6298138)
No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Decent observations by the uninformed I suppose.

Oh god no.

You obviously put a lot more thought into that question than I did.

Devroux 10-15-2012 01:36 AM

First thing's first... I appreciate the grammar. Makes me proud.

Second, while some of this seems plausible, other parts do not. Jiraiya would have said something by now if he was Naruto's grandfather and it was made obvious that Tsunade never gave Jiraiya the attention he deserved.

I don't think Shisui will ever be shown to be related to Obito, so go ahead and believe it. A relationship like that will probably never be exposed eve if it is true. It doesn't further the story in the slightest.

ky1esfx 10-15-2012 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devroux (Post 6298151)

I don't think Shisui will ever be shown to be related to Obito, so go ahead and believe it. A relationship like that will probably never be exposed eve if it is true. It doesn't further the story in the slightest.

Oh I will and do believe it...but how would it not further the story? Are you telling me you know why the Uchiha was manipulated? If so I'd like to know, I'm always open to new info.

WishfulFairie 10-15-2012 03:03 AM

Where did you get this from???????? Are we talking about Naruto here??
Tsunade was in love with Dan (who died) then closed up her heart to love.
Jiraiya was just Minato's teacher. Nothing more.
Just because Minato and Tsuanade share the same last name doesn't make them mother and son.
The first and second hokage? Share the same mother? She'd have menopause by then.
Obito and Shisui? The story is complicated enough

I can't...I..I just can't

Vivi 10-15-2012 03:18 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lMt0rwAKRX...l+meme+gif.gif

ky1esfx 10-15-2012 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WishfulFairie (Post 6298185)
Are we talking about Naruto here??

Amazing observation.

Quote:

Just because Minato and Tsuanade share the same last name doesn't make them mother and son.

That was my theory, that Tsunade's family name is Namikaze, the show of Naruto hasn't revealed that yet.

Quote:

The first and second hokage? Share the same mother? She'd have menopause by then.

You realize that the 1st and 2nd Hokage are brothers...? And in every picture I've seen them in there doesn't seem to be much of an age difference.

Quote:

Obito and Shisui? The story is complicated enough

I can't...I..I just can't

The story is supposed to be complicated....why don't you go eat a biscuit or something.

BMC1994 10-15-2012 05:04 AM

Jiraiya pretty much stated himself that his entire life was made of faillures including getting it on with tsunade. I think we even got a flashback with tsuande punching him in the air. So no.

Btw Tsunade would most likely be called senju.
And i think that minato would just take jiraiyas name if he was his father.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivi (Post 6298188)

And This ^

PrinceofPeace 10-15-2012 08:34 AM

Tsunade and Jiryria never even dated !!!

Jiryria even said he wished Minato was his son .

Just rewatch the episode when Jiryria spoke to Tsunade for the FInal time

WishfulFairie 10-15-2012 11:26 AM

I don't want no biscuits! I want this story have a great ending with every hole filled! Having Jiraiya and Tsunade as the of parents Minato will just make a huge gap in the story and goes against everything we have learned. It wouldn't even be a twist

Uchiha Sora 10-15-2012 11:40 AM

Jiraiya and Tsunade talk about Minato like he's a friend and student. They don't say anything about him being a son.

Like when Tsunade said "I knew that man wouldn't go down so easily!" Or when Jiraiya said naming Naruto after Jiraiya's book character Naruto would MAKE Jiraiya his god/grandfather

Plus Jiriaya never scored with Tsunade. Never. :lol:

Naruto and Tsunade are distant relatives through the Senju/Uzumaki, and that's it.

Devroux 10-15-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ky1esfx (Post 6298178)
Oh I will and do believe it...but how would it not further the story? Are you telling me you know why the Uchiha was manipulated? If so I'd like to know, I'm always open to new info.

Because Shisui's only presentation in the series was his eye, being used for power. Him as a person never really made an actual appearance. Also, I don't get how a relationship between an antagonist and a dead guy would further that story about a kid trying to be hokage.

Uchiha Sora 10-15-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

P.S. Shisui Uchiha is Obito's brother.

Pretty sure Obito was born first. If Shisui was Itachis age, Obito is like 5-10 years older.

PervySageMode 10-25-2012 04:17 AM

It's a cool story but ... I'm not buying it.

Quote:

Tsunade never gave Jiraiya the attention he deserved.
From what I've seen so far... I have no other choice but to stick to this.

Hell!!! First post... isn't it beautiful!

xxKakashiSenseixx 10-30-2012 07:24 PM

Hmmm I dunno

ffcloud321 11-05-2012 04:26 PM

I like the idea, but at this point it would just open up too many questions. Tsunade wouldn't have left her grandson alone after his parents died. She would of rushed back to the village to watch over him. As would Pervy sage. Naruto grew up alone. Naruto does call her Granny, but the idea that Tsunade wouldn't even check up on him on or introduce herself to him. But then again she has some emotional baggage where she feels like everyone she gets close to dies. Maybe that baggage was enough to keep her away. If that's the case maybe...

Senju0017 09-26-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora (Post 6298977)
Pretty sure Obito was born first. If Shisui was Itachis age, Obito is like 5-10 years older.

Dont forget that Kakashi and obito are same age....... itachi and shisui are in same age too...... did u forget that itachi is much older than kakashi...... when itachi left the hidden leaf village kakashi took the place of itachi in anbu squad..... kakashi and itachi join the anbu in a very young age but not in same time....... itachi is first to join....... soh..... the conclusion is itachi and shisui are same age and kakashi and obito are in same age and itachi is older than kakashi let say for 1-2 yrs........thas the reason why shisui is older than kakashi and obito.......:ugeek: how come obito is much older than shisui????can you explain it????

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 09-26-2013 09:49 AM

Itachi is younger than Kakashi. And by about 10 years too.
And most likely Kakashi joined ANBU before Itachi.

Senju0017 09-26-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato (Post 6854287)
Itachi is younger than Kakashi. And by about 10 years too.
And most likely Kakashi joined ANBU before Itachi.

base on what i read and my research kakashi joins the anbu when he was 13 years old while itachi joins the anbu when he was 11 years old...... see the first chapter of naruto when naruto sakura and sasuke meet kakashi...... see the chapter when itachi went back to konoha........