Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler Chapter 605 (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=121246)

ObitoUchiha 10-09-2012 09:15 PM

Chapter 605

Well, if I may say, it appears that I have gone insane.
Your thoughts?

I am seriously thinking the split personalities later in his life is White Swirl-faced Zetsu taking over. (So I guess my Zetsu = Obito has SOME value! :D :D :D)

Devy 10-09-2012 09:18 PM

Re: Chapter 605

Well this chapter confirms what many people thought.

Both Kakashi and Obito got the Mangekyou when Rin died. Although Kakashi passed out seconds after, so he most likely didn't realize he had it.

Obito then goes into rage mode (Although he blacks out) using Hashiramas DNA and Mokuton, proving that he is Madara's perfect experiment.

The phasing doesn't seem to be controlled by Obito, but more of a reflex, akin to Gaara's Sand.

Couple more things confirmed in this chapter

1. The "Bloody Mist" name is already being used by it's own ninja. So this disproves that Obito is the one that controlled Yagura.

2. Rin is possibly, and most likely a Hidden Mist Ninja sent by them for recon in Konoha. She possibly abandoned the mission she was given, and went rogue to stay with her friends in Konoha, hence why the Hunter-nin were after her.

tl;dr

Rin is a rogue Hidden Mist Nin. Kakashi Killed her for some reason, and Obito saw it. This gave them their Mangekyou at the same time. Obito unknowingly uses Hashirama's cells and his phasing ability to destroy everyone.

ILIKEPIE 10-09-2012 09:20 PM

that was weird

collin1308 10-09-2012 09:25 PM

so i was right is was about the bloody mist kakashi must killed rin because that....
WAHOOOO

ObitoUchiha 10-09-2012 09:33 PM

Couldn't decipher that Collin... oh well.
I don't think she was rogue.... why were they so keen on collecting her body?
And why was Kakashi so intent on keeping it?! (Or not letting them have it, at least)

The Sanninkage 10-09-2012 09:36 PM

Either way, poor Obito, he bequeath his sharingan to Kakashi for the sole purpose of protecting Rin and she died by Kakashi's hand. If i were in Obito's shoes I would awaken mangekyo too and go insane if i saw that. I can't blame Obito for hating Kakashi regardless of Rin's past.

collin1308 10-09-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha (Post 6291772)
And why was Kakashi so intent on keeping it?! (Or not letting them have it, at least)

maybe they are pedophiles lol :P

collin1308 10-09-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

but srsly i think they wanna check her memories for important information or something.

Devy 10-09-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Then why would Hunter-nin be after her? They specialize in tracking rogue ninja from the Hidden Mist. The only person we don't know their background here, ir Rin. Using this judgement, it's just a guess.

They were keen on collecting her body, perhaps to take back all evidence of her being in Konoha, her being a Hidden Mist spy and going rogue.

Kakashi, might not have known this, and simply thought he was defending his teammate. She could have revealed her true origins to Kakashi and in a rage betrayed her? I don't know why he killed her, so I'm just guessing there.

Clearly Rin isn't just a Medical Nin, she has ties with the Hidden Mist and something happened between the Mist and her, and her and Kakashi.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 10-09-2012 09:43 PM

hmm
so Kakashi did get it back then....................
still doesnt make sense to me...........kishi shoulda kept it that Kakashi got it during the time skip.

that means he had the MS all along and didn't know about it till like....15+ years later................

now im startn to believe she was a spy of some sort

Devy 10-09-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu (Post 6291778)
hmm
still doesnt make sense to me...........kishi shoulda kept it that Kakashi got it during the time skip.

that means he had the MS all along and didn't know about it till like....15+ years later................

This is most likely due to Kakashi passing out immediately acquiring it. One who is inexperienced with Sharingan may not know how to activate it and it's specific functions. This is proven by him not being able to turn it off.

He may have just learned how to control it during the Time-skip.

HokageSoulReaper 10-09-2012 09:46 PM

Bet she never went rouge, she was just a spy, and to properly get intel on Konoha she had to be a while with Konoha, seems the only fooled ones were Obito and Kakashi if that is true

and Obito then went speedblitzing on everyone

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 10-09-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devy (Post 6291780)
This is most likely due to Kakashi passing out immediately acquiring it. One who is inexperienced with Sharingan may not know how to activate it and it's specific functions. This is proven by him not being able to turn it off.

He may have just learned how to control it during the Time-skip.

hmm

seems plausible

Devy 10-09-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper (Post 6291781)
Bet she never went rouge, she was just a spy, and to properly get intel on Konoha she had to be a while with Konoha, seems the only fooled ones were Obito and Kakashi if that is true

and Obito then went speedblitzing on everyone

If she never went rogue, there would be no reason for Hunter-nin to be involved in her affairs.

She was sent on a Intel Mission by the Hidden Mist to infiltrate Konoha. She then became emotionally detached and probably stopped feeding the Mist information they were looking for and she defected. They then labelled her as "Rogue" and sent Hunter-nin after her.

I have a valid idea why Kakashi killed her now.

She would rather die at the hands of her friend, than be labelled as a traitor and a spy to the Hidden Mist village, ruining her reputation in both villages. She would forever be a respected Konoha Ninja to everyone that didn't know of her true self, and just another lost spy in the Mist Village's eyes.

Fuuin 10-09-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE (Post 6291768)
that was weird

Yes it was. Very weird. Like, Human Centipede status.

Wooster 10-09-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu (Post 6291778)
hmm

now im startn to believe she was a spy of some sort

You don't care that Kakashi intentionally killed Rin? `:P

Uchiha Efair 10-09-2012 09:59 PM

its out! oits out! its out!!! omg!!!

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 10-09-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wooster (Post 6291789)
You don't care that Kakashi intentionally killed Rin? `:P

heh. well that was different. he HAD to do it. cuz of some reason not revealed yet. probably because of what devy said above

and actually. no. not really.

Wooster 10-09-2012 10:04 PM

I thought a shinobi that doesn't follow the rules is scum, but one that abandons his freiends is worse than scum. What does that make one that kills his friends? `:P

jp10_pogi 10-09-2012 10:04 PM

so kishi may have a flashback of Rin. a Flashback in a Flashback.