Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   URPT Round 2: 4. Ihsara Sitcon vs 1. Ace Logan (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=121163)

Noctis Arashi 10-07-2012 04:05 PM

URPT Round 2: 4. Ihsara Sitcon vs 1. Ace Logan

Spoiler:
You are above a large pit, the bottom cannot be seen. The pit itself seems to be at least a mile in radius and surrounded by sand. You find yourself on a network of steel walkways, barely able to fit one person.

Distance: 10 feet

Rules: Pain Gamble (Pit)
Spoiler:
Absolutely NO flight/levitation. Flight/levitation results in instant-DQ. Falling into the pit means death.

Each turn, you will do a dice roll. 1d6.

Depending on what you get, determines how much pain/injury you experience. This injury is unavoidable. Wound resembles a sword slash of varying intensity.

1-3 = Minor flesh wound (arm)
4-5 = Moderate flesh wound (torso)
6 = Severe wound (torso/arm)

If one rolls two 6's in a row, they lose their arm. If one rolls 3 of any number in a row, the opponent experiences said numbers effect on top of what they roll.

7 Rounds

Ace goes first.

loganace 10-09-2012 06:52 PM

Re: URPT Round 2: 4. Ihsara Sitcon vs 1. Ace Logan

(Oh god, I always have bad luck on these dicee roles.)

I walk onto the steel walkways above a huge, endless pit. "This should be interesting....." I then notice who my opponent is. "This will be fun." I use my spiritural energy to put a barrier around me. I use make the outside of the coating on my feet sticky, prevernting me from falling off. I can detach it at will. I tart to run up the walkway towards you, as I do I jump over to a walkway by you as I slash downwards with my hand, using the coating to grow and create a sharp energy blanket shaped wrap on my arm. I use it to cut the walkway in front of you. I then run right behind you and cut the walkway there. The whole time I was using my spirt energy to increase my speed, so by the time you would realize what i was doing, you would already be falling. The blanket on my arm starts morfing, it turns into a large cannon shaped figure. I pour more energy into it, I then fire it at you. I miscalculated as the kick of it nocks me back. Luckily, I land on another walkway and stick to it. The blast I shot at you will create a fairly large explosion. The interesting thing about it is it will create a barrier around you so the explosion will only harm you, not the surrounding area. I fill it up with energy yet again, and fire it. Since I am stuck to the the walkway I stay put. Instead of shooting a cannonball it shoots a net. If you get tangled in the net you will have your life force sucked out, and die in seconds. The arm-cannon disapeers. I then proceed to make a larger walkway over all of the others with my spirit energy. You need a coating of my spirit energy so your legs don't brun off when you step on it. So you are still confined to the steel walkways for now, but my energy floor will allow me to walk over alot of the pit.

Noctis Arashi 10-11-2012 08:12 AM

You never did do your dice roll, but I'll counter now. Rolling.

Noctis Arashi 10-11-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loganace (Post 6291672)
(Oh god, I always have bad luck on these dicee roles.)

I walk onto the steel walkways above a huge, endless pit. "This should be interesting....." I then notice who my opponent is. "This will be fun." I use my spiritural energy to put a barrier around me. I use make the outside of the coating on my feet sticky, prevernting me from falling off. I can detach it at will. I tart to run up the walkway towards you, as I do I jump over to a walkway by you as I slash downwards with my hand, using the coating to grow and create a sharp energy blanket shaped wrap on my arm. I use it to cut the walkway in front of you. I then run right behind you and cut the walkway there. The whole time I was using my spirt energy to increase my speed, so by the time you would realize what i was doing, you would already be falling. The blanket on my arm starts morfing, it turns into a large cannon shaped figure. I pour more energy into it, I then fire it at you. I miscalculated as the kick of it nocks me back. Luckily, I land on another walkway and stick to it. The blast I shot at you will create a fairly large explosion. The interesting thing about it is it will create a barrier around you so the explosion will only harm you, not the surrounding area. I fill it up with energy yet again, and fire it. Since I am stuck to the the walkway I stay put. Instead of shooting a cannonball it shoots a net. If you get tangled in the net you will have your life force sucked out, and die in seconds. The arm-cannon disapeers. I then proceed to make a larger walkway over all of the others with my spirit energy. You need a coating of my spirit energy so your legs don't brun off when you step on it. So you are still confined to the steel walkways for now, but my energy floor will allow me to walk over alot of the pit.

"Hmph." Ihsara said, standing there, ready for his first actual fight in the tournament of his own design. He had a new set of powers armed and ready, as he stood on the metal walk way, arms folded with a serious expression on his face. In front of him stood his student, who seems to be looking foreward to this fight.

"This fight is for serious Ace. I'm not gonna baby you too much..."

Ace runs at him, with the intent to kill, as he jumps up, using energy to not only enhance his speed, but also his force. He cuts the walkway to try and send me falling, but he is mistaken if he thinks that he will try to use the land of my own design against me. Although I could easily keep track of his movements, the space around me being ever so subtly distorted, Ihsara allowed him to cut the railing behind him as well. The air underneath him distorted severely, and snapped back, sending a shock wave that propelled Ihsara into the air. However, he sends a blast of energy at me, a fairly large destructive force behind it. I wave my hand quickly, as the the vary space it occupies distorts suddenly, before snapping back, the sudden shift enough to disrupt it to the point of exploding violently, amplified by the shock wave of the snap in space. This explosion sends the net away just as quickly as it was launched into the pit.

"Not good enough. If you think I'm restricted to my own walkways, you are mistaken."

Ihsara lands on one of the poles that holds up the innumerable walkways underneath ace, a small wound appearing on his arm as the air heavily distorts around him, before Ihsara disappears completely, the walkway beneath him crumpling like paper. In an instant, Ihsara is behind Ace, the energy walkway not affecting him as the area around him distorts, his fist moving at ludicrous speeds as his arm moves through distortions in space, and back out as the previous distortion snaps back, his punch accompanied by a series of deadly shock waves being directed at Ace. Even if he were to dodge, which is highly unlikely due to the speed of the punch, the even faster shock waves should take care of him as well. A look of malice appears on Ihsara's face, any trace of sympathy gone for his student, as the rush of combat overtakes him.

"I'm gonna crush you."

After the initial punch, the air distorts in front of Ace, snapping back violently to create a new bone annihilating shock wave, powerful enough to knock back and away a vast majority of attacks and defenses. The air does a repeat performance behind him, then above, then to his sides, the time between each snap shortening until it's almost simultaneous. The air around him is almost permanently distorted as the assault continues, the force of each snap only amplifying the next. This will continue on for the duration of the match, following him, so long as I have the capability to focus. Leaving him no opportunity to stop moving, lest he wish to die. A chain slips from each of my sleeves, each one looking like it's made of the finest glass. But it's durability exceeds that of any known material on earth. The chains scream without any rhyme or reason.

"Go get him."

The chains fly out of my sleeves with a mind of their own, moving sporadically and fast, using the same distortion trick to not only be impossibly fast, but nigh impossible to spot. They fly out for what seems like an eternity from my sleeves, wrapping themselves around your walkway, and the original walkway, converting everything it touches into more chains. I allow myself to fall, an artificial platform of these chains acting as a solid ocean of sorts, suspending themselves with chains attached to the roof and walls, just as the walkway before had. The chains seek you out voraciously. Any contact with the chains will cause them to fuse with you, slowly turning the matter in your body, into more chains. Just like the many victims before you. It's almost similar to alchemy in this way. If the chains just so happen to be destroyed, two more from the ocean will take it's place just as quickly. The chains are the ultimate predators, finding your openings as you try to escape from the seeking blasts, and pouncing. If you manage to counter this assault, surely there must be some good reasoning.

I stand on the ocean of chains, laughing maniacally.

"Be bound by your own desire...."

Noctis Arashi 10-13-2012 08:26 AM

You have until 10/15/12 to counter.

Noctis Arashi 10-17-2012 05:39 AM

Well, that sucks. Another win by inactivity. I swear I better fight dev or something next round. >_>

shinmarubountyhunter 10-21-2012 08:43 PM

Noc wins

Devroux 10-22-2012 10:19 AM

Tough decision, tough decision... :lol:

Pool 10-22-2012 01:37 PM

I'm pretty sure Logan won. I mean, he didn't even have to do a dice roll.

loganace 11-13-2012 04:54 AM

sorry i couldn't get back into this to counter. I have been so flippin buisy with school you dont even know. And when i'm done i really just wanna relax.