Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler I know how Kakashi & Tobi awaken there MS. (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=121029)

Neaohi 10-03-2012 10:06 PM

I know how Kakashi & Tobi awaken there MS.

Kakashi
He was crying while he pierced Rin, which means he needed to do it, and was not in a Genjutsu. And Kakashi considered her his closest friend. So he killed his closest friend.

Obito
Because he loved Rin and seen her die. Even though he didn't kill her himself due to the strong love it was enough for him to awaken it.

Hope this sums it all up for you! :cool:

mado134 10-03-2012 10:14 PM

Re: I know how Kakashi & Obito awaken there MS.

idk but as i remember i saw him using it for da first time in Naruto Shippuuden and he said to his team that he awakened it before the battle ( i dont remember exactly who they were fighting and his name and im so lazy to search for him but it was their first fight with Akatsuki .. ( i think the one from the sand village ) )

Neaohi 10-03-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mado134 (Post 6284969)
idk but as i remember i saw him using it for da first time in Naruto Shippuuden and he said to his team that he awakened it before the battle ( i dont remember exactly who they were fighting and his name and im so lazy to search for him but it was their first fight with Akatsuki .. ( i think the one from the sand village ) )

Thanks for bringing it up.

Or he could have lied to protect them somehow.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 10-03-2012 10:32 PM

maybe the genjutsu was released when he stabbed her

still standing by the idea that he got ms during the time skip. during that time, he most likely was thinking of all the guilt and regrets

Hiko Seijuro 10-03-2012 10:37 PM

People, he had a 2tomoe sharingan! How can he awaken MS if he didn't reach the 3tomoe?! I call BS!!! You can't just skip a level!

PrinceofPeace 10-04-2012 02:13 AM

^ Agree

I mean their pain that they had does not compare to the pain of Saskue!! He witness the clans death and he activated the one tomoe sharigan

MinatoXNaruto 10-04-2012 07:43 AM

If that's the case, then Kakashi couldn't have possibly killed Rin. If he did, why would Obito say "I'm doing this because you LET Rin die" instead of saying because you killed Rin or something like that.

Phacade 10-04-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiko Seijuro (Post 6285002)
People, he had a 2tomoe sharingan! How can he awaken MS if he didn't reach the 3tomoe?! I call BS!!! You can't just skip a level!

Didn't Madara say that Obito somehow phased into his cavern? Ins't that his MS ability?

PrinceofPeace 10-04-2012 08:24 AM

Where did you read that? Madara/Zetsu found him

Hiko Seijuro 10-04-2012 08:33 AM

Well I have two explanations:
1. Madara lied
2. Obitos space-time jutsus are not depending on his sharingan (like Minatos)

I think next chapter we have Obito get 3tomoe, otherwise it'll only create further plot holes.

Naruto321 10-04-2012 08:37 AM

Regardless, whoever awakens it first will get the same result.

l3thall3g3nd 10-04-2012 09:16 AM

Re: I know how Kakashi & Tobi awaken there MS.

Kakashi would of had MS before shippuden then and there were no hints about kakashi having MS before the timeskip.

Bazk 10-04-2012 09:18 AM

you dont have to kill you best friend but you need to feel the lose of him/her and the trauma

Jakropha 10-04-2012 02:16 PM

Or have them popped into your skull by a sadistic kin...

Wooster 10-04-2012 02:19 PM

It's their.

ObitoUchiha 10-04-2012 08:42 PM

No, Kakashi got his MS in a linked manner to Obito. Obito awakened his, and we will see how n the near future, and it will happen shortly before Shippuden begins. Shortly before he joins Akatsuki

Maybe because he killed Madara?

DrKage 10-05-2012 05:48 AM

Don't you think Kakashi would have mentioned if he one day woke up with an MS and nothing he did could be explained to have caused it?

ObitoUchiha 10-05-2012 06:56 AM

Well, Naruto was gone, and Kakashi hadn't gone through much training. Obito, on the other hand...

Neaohi 10-20-2012 11:13 PM

Look who saw it coming? `:P

paradigm1977 10-23-2012 12:17 AM

We already know Obito was numb becasue he got crushed by the boulder, nit hte phase, or else Obito's body wouldn't be crushed.

He phasedout with 2 tomo, becasue he didn't have MS, and he sunk into the ground and dropped into a cave that led to Madara's hideout. This is where Zetsu found him.

And Obito can skip 3 tomo. he went from none to 2 to MS.