Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   My Generation Sucks (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=120990)

deadtaka 10-03-2012 03:21 AM

My Generation Sucks

This is embarrassing.

WishfulFairie 10-03-2012 03:23 AM

Re: My Generation Sucks

They are just part of the society media has brainwashed. Don't worry, we will find a cure!

megabbaut 10-03-2012 03:28 AM

There is no cure for immaturity.

CrackFat 10-03-2012 03:30 AM

I'd hate to say I told you so... But didn't I tell you so?

Noctis Arashi 10-03-2012 03:44 AM

This should be common knowledge by now.

And Teddy gut punches them through time. They'll learn of their misdeeds soon enough.

Vex 10-03-2012 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WishfulFairie (Post 6283551)
They are just part of the society media has brainwashed. Don't worry, we will find a cure!

Kill them all!

Kyūbi no Yōko 10-03-2012 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megabbaut (Post 6283555)
There is no cure for yoloswag.

fixed.

Maruko 10-03-2012 04:52 AM

Euthanasia is the key. Please, kill me.

Toma RNK 10-03-2012 05:19 AM

Build an easier society, god will provide a better idiot to ruin it.

Immanuel Kant 10-03-2012 05:36 AM

Try some Political Science-Philosophy. You'll understand and grow, and then you'll recognize stuff and it will depress you even more. Doesn't that sound like fun?

BoxHead 10-03-2012 05:46 AM

It seems like a BG thread will be needed.

BMC1994 10-03-2012 06:15 AM

I was about to write something like ' every generation has its idiots blah blah you would say the same in other generations blah blah'

But this example really makes want to smash a chair in their face.

But still i dont think our generation is that bad.

in 1910 when someone did some stupid ;);););) you would be lucky if your neighbour would pick it up.

Nowadays when you do something insanely stupid your city and half of the continent are able to know it , laugh at it and create befitting memes in less then a day.

I dont think our generation is that stupid. Its just unlike our predecessors we whether we like it or not get confronted with every ignorant idiots opinion each time we use the internet.

Black King 10-03-2012 06:22 AM

Wow. =/
I can't even find the words I'm looking for...

I've gone to work, thrown up, and continued to work. I've ripped my pants three tines at work and continued to work. Does that make me amazing? No. It's his 'job'
I'd love to sing like a dying whale and get praise for nonsense like this. xD

ObitoUchiha 10-03-2012 06:59 AM

This proves my opinion on Justin Beiber, One Direction, etc.

The people themselves don't annoy me, it is a deadly combination of three things that make them annoying.

Their irrelevancy to me, being a teenage guy...
The catchiness that makes the former many times worse...
And, worst of all, the FANBASE!

Honestly, it's not like they sing that badly, they just aren't amazing, The girls don't like his singing quality, but the messages being stated combined with their looks.

That is what annoys me here. If only they would stop being hypnotized by their attractiveness, they wouldn't make themselves look this bad.

Also, if you love laughing at idiots like this, look up your grammar sucks by jacksfilms if you haven't seen it yet. Hilarious.

***V*** 10-03-2012 07:12 AM

And.... that is why I don't have friends.

Their all crazy about things that people that don't like (Twilight, JB, 1D) can care less about. Yet they just go on and on about it. Then they get mad when you have no idea what their talking about and tell them that you don't like the singer or movie their talking about. Is it really a fault to have your own opinions about people? No. You should be able to say that you don't like a singer because their repedative or a movie because it's boring and stupid. It's like saying if you don't like Lucky Charms your going to have a riot going on about you not like it, and everyone disliking you for it.

Bacon 10-03-2012 07:57 AM

Every generation has its faults.

tanduhman 10-03-2012 09:13 AM

What about the people on this forum? So far it looks like all of us recognize Roosevelt as a respectable being. We are all part of this generation.

Wooster 10-03-2012 09:48 AM

I agree, your generation does suck :geek:

Xibitz360 10-03-2012 09:52 AM

And thus the stupid index keeps on rising every year....

Sharingan19 10-03-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha (Post 6283626)
This proves my opinion on Justin Beiber, One Direction, etc.

The people themselves don't annoy me, it is a deadly combination of three things that make them annoying.

Their irrelevancy to me, being a teenage guy...
The catchiness that makes the former many times worse...
And, worst of all, the FANBASE!

Honestly, it's not like they sing that badly, they just aren't amazing, The girls don't like his singing quality, but the messages being stated combined with their looks.

That is what annoys me here. If only they would stop being hypnotized by their attractiveness, they wouldn't make themselves look this bad.

Also, if you love laughing at idiots like this, look up your grammar sucks by jacksfilms if you haven't seen it yet. Hilarious.

Completely agree with this statement. I have nothing against Justin Bieber or One Direction or any of the others but the fans make it worse. They scream for literally no reason whenever there names are mentioned and it gets me so annoyed. I hate the fans more than the people themselves.
That is the world as we know it and probably will be for some years to come i'm afraid `#(`#(`#(