Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler Did anyone see Kakashi's mask? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=120961)

Topik 10-02-2012 09:46 AM

Did anyone see Kakashi's mask?

In last scene, Kakashi's mask is still cut in place where it was after he lost his eye.

;););)?

He didn't change his mask since Obito death (it had to be atleast week from then, but I think it was more because how much Obito trained and his hair changed)?

It is still same war, same mission, and they didn't have time to go back to the village?

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 10-02-2012 10:40 AM

Re: Did anyone see Kakashi's mask?

interesting........same mask...........

or maybe that all still happened in one day

Rikudo Sage 10-02-2012 10:51 AM

Maybe the time in Madara's hideout is not paralleled in the outside world.. Hyperbolic-time chamber...

Phacade 10-02-2012 11:03 AM

More than likely, this is how Zetsu remembered seeing Kakashi and therefore how he reproduced him.

Larry01239 10-02-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phacade (Post 6282250)
More than likely, this is how Zetsu remembered seeing Kakashi and therefore how he reproduced him.

I agree

Topik 10-02-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Hmm nice explanation. I would buy that.

Funny thing, I saw lately screen from manga, where one dude shows "face" in one of the stones where Obito "died". It would explain that there were actually big bunch of Hashirama clones which "monitored" area close to his hideout.

e710 10-02-2012 12:17 PM

Or maybe Kishimoto just messed up.

Maruko 10-02-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu (Post 6282234)
interesting........same mask...........

or maybe that all still happened in one day

Yeah, Obito's hair grew that long in one day...maybe it was 'cause of the Senju DNA: :lol:

SharinganSage 10-02-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

this is it exactly. it HAD to have been a while. even if your hair grows fast, its not growing to that length in a week.

lakira 10-02-2012 01:09 PM

when obito's mask came off in my mind i was thinking daaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww whhh..hehe funny face it was all deformed!!
but besides that I never noticed kakashi wore the same mask thats fasinatiing...i guess it all happened in a couple of months...long war..

PrinceofPeace 10-02-2012 01:50 PM

wait why is this important (not trying to be mean)

Topik 10-02-2012 09:57 PM

lol why?

well, the easiest answer is=because it is plothole. if it is real Kakashi, then his mask still in the same state makes no sense. he never changes clothes?

PrinceofPeace 10-02-2012 10:06 PM

maybe he did it to remeber him... even if it was a plot hole it is not that big of a deal. Maybe he is still on a mission... maybe he did not want to change it

Hotarubi Hyuuga 10-02-2012 11:34 PM

I don't think so, they showed that after the Kanabi bridge, they all went home, Kakashi changed his mask and they left Obito's goggles and some flowers next the the K.I.A. memorial while Rin was still alive.

Sasuke3177 10-08-2012 05:28 PM

LOL how is it a plot hole? Are you out of your minds? If anything, it is the opposite, Kishi is merely showing us that this is the same mission, as someone else stated, and that he hasn't changed his mask, its a connection to Kakashi Gaiden, it might have a more important purpose, but for now we can infer that this is the same war and same mission as the one when Obito died.

Bazk 10-08-2012 05:42 PM

kakasha had worn the same clothes for over 3 years <.< and guy have had the same clothes for over 30 years

krillinpower 10-08-2012 05:46 PM

nope.

MinatoXNaruto 10-08-2012 07:08 PM

No way it's the same mission. It's either a plot hole or it's Zetsu. The reason Obito saw what Kakashi saw was because the Zetsu's were prob linked and could share what they saw with each other. If that was the case, Izuna would have been able to see what Madara saw since he had his eyes

Squall 10-09-2012 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maruko (Post 6282339)
Yeah, Obito's hair grew that long in one day...maybe it was 'cause of the Senju DNA: :lol:

Because those Senju's are hairy beasts yo!

I think a lot of time was passed...I guessed around a month - by assumption. It doesn't make sense if it was only a day. The whole hair thing could be explained the senju dna mix, but not the panels of Obito slowly getting better and more mobile with his body with the training. This should take much more than a day, and the panels through the manga maybe gave it that gesture.

I saw the sleeping of Madara resembling Odinsleep, where he does it to recharge. So a sleeping Madara for a month makes sense to me and would fit why he had no iteration during Obito's training. Only zetsu had interaction with Obito during this time where Madara slept the Z's off the alphabet.

Anyways, if it's the same mission, same day, I'll eat my words, but surely not, Shirley!

kalmeast 10-09-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topik (Post 6282198)
In last scene, Kakashi's mask is still cut in place where it was after he lost his eye.

;););)?

He didn't change his mask since Obito death (it had to be atleast week from then, but I think it was more because how much Obito trained and his hair changed)?

It is still same war, same mission, and they didn't have time to go back to the village?

That could also mean that the hashi cell implanted into Obito was speeding his maturity process... in ther words, he was growing rapidly.... I wonder.